free hit counters
New Werewolf Project - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-31-2016   #37
zokk
Process Fan

Re: New Werewolf Project

No fast morphs or shifts... I'm an old fashioned boy... if you can sneak in the good ol' dissolve/fades from classic Wolfman TF's ... not the whole transformation mind you, just along the face. I love to see a pretty face go slowly bestial with flaring nostrils and lips.
Just take your time... Take it slow... like good sex.... (Okay am I revealing too much? :-0 )
zokk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2016   #38
Decardo
Process Fan

As im looking to swap out the actress mid seauence at the moment thats pretty mich the angle were going for
Decardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2016   #39
sybersamurai
Process Fan

Would definitely love to see a lot of the facial expressions, fang and ear growth and a nice long shot on the feet elongating/transforming. Some happy medium between AWIL and the tv show Bitten. The effects weren't great but the feet transformation when she was in the cage was pretty awesome. Something like that but slower and more detailed. The foot tf from the Wolfman reboot was admittedly pretty awesome. Would like to see it happen while she is on all fours though or at least on her knees with a nice full body shot and the feet transforming at different stages.
sybersamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2016   #40
WuschelWolf
Leech0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybersamurai View Post
Would definitely love to see a lot of the facial expressions, fang and ear growth and a nice long shot on the feet elongating/transforming. Some happy medium between AWIL and the tv show Bitten. The effects weren't great but the feet transformation when she was in the cage was pretty awesome. Something like that but slower and more detailed. The foot tf from the Wolfman reboot was admittedly pretty awesome. Would like to see it happen while she is on all fours though or at least on her knees with a nice full body shot and the feet transforming at different stages.
^This!
WuschelWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2016   #41
Decardo
Process Fan

Thanks guys,

I got home yesterday so started work on the script and should be speaking to Rick at Horrify Me tomorrow.

So far im planning the sequence to start with a focus on her body preparing for the change "increased acuteness of hearing/sight/smell, apatite, muscular changes and hair growth" which will lead up to her first change.

Once the first draft is done, well find out what the costs of producing this are and how practical it is to film what im planning.

Ill have another update later on this week for you
Unread 08-02-2016   #42
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybersamurai View Post
This...(meaning the bolded part)

Apart from that I think the buildup is important, with some mental changes going from at first not wanting the transformation but then starting to enjoy it and urging it on even.

Generally it's also better in my opinon if the changes are not an all-at-once or in short timeperiod deal. More like some changes first, then some screentime passes before the next round and so on and so on. Gives more change to enjoy how it looks. (for example if her ears get pointed, and fangs get there. Then have that be her 'state' for a while before the rest comes in. And so on for various parts of the change.) This would also give some change for interaction regarding the changes, such as examining them, trying to hide them maybe. Maybe people noticing some of them etc.

Last edited by The_Nameless_One; 08-02-2016 at 10:16 AM.
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2016   #43
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Nameless_One View Post
This...(meaning the bolded part)

Apart from that I think the buildup is important, with some mental changes going from at first not wanting the transformation but then starting to enjoy it and urging it on even.

Generally it's also better in my opinon if the changes are not an all-at-once or in short timeperiod deal. More like some changes first, then some screentime passes before the next round and so on and so on. Gives more change to enjoy how it looks. (for example if her ears get pointed, and fangs get there. Then have that be her 'state' for a while before the rest comes in. And so on for various parts of the change.) This would also give some change for interaction regarding the changes, such as examining them, trying to hide them maybe. Maybe people noticing some of them etc.
On the opposite, the horror scenarios work better if the changes occur in a short lapse of time, when she is not prepared at all, caught by surprise and consequently she feels horrorified by the change.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2016   #44
Decardo
Process Fan

Ok so the first draft of the script was sent to the actress/filmmaker today.

This draft focused mainly on the transformation sections of the story not the narrative so for now I can confirm the below is being considered (though everything is subject to change)

1, the transformation is in 2 stages, firstly the woman (Mel) goes through a mini transformation over a couple of days as her body prepares for the transformation (sensory changes, accelerated nail/hair growth, muscular changes) which will be gradual with the majority of major changes happening in an AWIL type montage.

2, To help show the changes in the process I've proposed we use 3 actresses. A petit actress to act as a body double for a key scene early on which will work to set an idea of what Mel's body is like, the main actress will play the enhanced Mel and the third actress will play the werewolf final form (the actresses will swap mid sequence)

It looks like ill be heading down to London over the next few months to meet with her and the crew, but until then ill keep you in the loop as to how the story progresses.

On a side note, just for fun, given the chance, what would you like to call the film?
Unread 08-02-2016   #45
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decardo View Post
On a side note, just for fun, given the chance, what would you like to call the film?
Well, since you're filming this in London, how about "She-Wolf of London"? Wait, that's already been taken. Seriously, if you want to be subversive, how about "Bitch"? There was a female werewolf movie that was supposed to come out years ago that was going to be titled that, but it never came to fruition, so if you want, you can take it.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2016   #46
alphaleo1977
Lurker

what was the title called?
alphaleo1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2016   #47
sybersamurai
Process Fan

Thanks for the update and please keep us filled in. Sounds great so far. As far as the title, I feel as though many of the good ones have already been taken. I am really struggling to come up with anything original and not crappy. I will keep trying and let you know if anything strikes me.
sybersamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2016   #48
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Some more titles:

If you want to go with simplicity, how about “She-Wolf” or “She-Beast”? If that’s too short, how about “The Animal Within”? Finally, since this is supposedly an “urban horror” short movie, how about “The Urban Jungle”?
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote