free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 418 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-18-2011   #5005
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.
Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru View Post
http://sutibarualt.deviantart.com/ar...ibus-208466858

For those who are familiar with my OC, Subi.
I hope you don't mind me stealing the concept for my own OC ^^;

http://kristinamahan.deviantart.com/...t-28-209316616
Unread 05-18-2011   #5006
Mazoku
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonElf View Post
Thanks.

Next up I was thinking Hellfire Club, but I doubt I'd do a single image of all of them since it would be pretty much the same as the previous.

Maybe just do individual characters.

Probably of the non-canon ones because even though everyone loves Jean Grey as the black queen, I think it's been done to death at this point.
At least Rogue and Psylocke off the top of my head...

http://hmbartblog.blogspot.com/
Or mindcontrolcomics.com if you're currently a member. They're having CC problems right now, but there's enough of that stuff up on the blog for you to get the idea.
Nice. I thought you had to be more than a casual artist, good job conveying dark sensuality.

Queening (or Kinging, or Knighting, or Pawning) the X-ladies into the Hellfire club sounds good too.

There were a couple of "What If" issues (vol 2, #24 and #37) that had a vampire Wolverine become lord of the undead, but they had a very disappointing lack of vamp X-ladies on display, I don't know what was up with Wolverine not taking the opportunity to create a vamp harem but oh well. A vampire Dark Phoenix would've been pretty cool and scary but she was only in a few panels:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WhatIf vol2 037 25.jpg (286.7 KB, 219 views)
File Type: jpg WhatIf vol2 037 26.jpg (316.9 KB, 255 views)

Last edited by Mazoku; 11-15-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2011   #5007
PoisonElf
Mind Control Artist HMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku View Post
Nice. I thought you had to be more than a casual artist, good job conveying dark sensuality.

Queening (or Kinging, or Knighting, or Pawning) the X-ladies into the Hellfire club sounds good too.

There were a couple of "What If" issues (vol 2, #24 and #37) that had a vampire Wolverine become lord of the undead, but they had a very disappointing lack of vamp X-ladies on display, I don't know what was up with Wolverine not taking the opportunity to create a vamp harem but oh well. A vampire Dark Phoenix would've been pretty cool and scary but she was only in a few panels:
I know in that Mutant X series Blood Storm made Kitty her thrall for a time and then Kitty eventually broke free and became the black queen of the Hellfire club. So that's like a 2-for-1.

Wow that vampire DP was just wasted...That's the problem with What Ifs, they never can go the extra mile.
PoisonElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011   #5008
mercury01
No Man's Slave

Vampires are evil, right? Esp. petite female vampires that get into awesome lesbolicious situations?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ju_vamp1.jpg (501.0 KB, 410 views)
File Type: jpg ju_vamp2.jpg (467.3 KB, 385 views)
mercury01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011   #5009
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury01 View Post
Vampires are evil, right? Esp. petite female vampires that get into awesome lesbolicious situations?
Okay now we're talking! A bit too much male stuff in the last few posts for my taste..this is more like it!

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011   #5010
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury01 View Post
Although it doesn't thrill me to see vampire Jubilee, that black-haired girl... well... she looks incredibly well-drawn. Anyway I can see more of her?

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011   #5011
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_spirit View Post
Although it doesn't thrill me to see vampire Jubilee, that black-haired girl... well... she looks incredibly well-drawn. Anyway I can see more of her?
if the "Skint" sound effect of her adamantim claw extending doesn't tip you off that's X-23, Wolverine's female clone. Vampire Jubilee isn't EC either, she's still herself, but now has to deal with blood cravings. vampire tf that doesn't change alignment isn't EC.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011   #5012
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
if the "Skint" sound effect of her adamantim claw extending doesn't tip you off that's X-23, Wolverine's female clone. Vampire Jubilee isn't EC either, she's still herself, but now has to deal with blood cravings. vampire tf that doesn't change alignment isn't EC.
I've been out of the X-Men loop for a long while. Sorry about that.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011   #5013
kyuven
Frequent Poster

mmmm hot jubilee on X-23 action...
although considering jubilee was wolverine's sidekick for a while...maybe it's...
CLONES ARE CONFUSING!
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011   #5014
Mazoku
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
I thought X-23 was just Wolvie's daughter, that pesky Y chromosome is really holding him back in the looks department isn't it?

"Dark Queen's Reign" is a fairly long story on ye olde Sakura Lemon fanfic archive ( http://replay.web.archive.org/200609...k.com/~sakura/ ), about the seduction and corruption of Devil Hunter Yohko by the Dark Queen Reiko. It doesn't quite reach the point you'd like it to unfortunately, quite well written though:
http://replay.web.archive.org/200608...akura/dqr.html

I think there are perhaps a couple of other corruption stories on the archive.

Last edited by Mazoku; 05-19-2011 at 09:13 PM.
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011   #5015
kyuven
Frequent Poster

She even has better social skills that him...which is saying a lot.
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2011   #5016
Xanderfox
Process Master

X-23 is a clone, and yes 23 denotes there where 22 before her, and I think 5 after. She was introduced in animated series X-Men Evolution, then became a cannon immigrant. She's also pretty emo and a cutter(no scars thanks to regeneration). it's no surprise she'd let Jubilee feed on her, because of her powers she can't get infected with the type of vampireisum Jubilee has, normally in Marvel Vampire infection comes with Evil conversion, but Jubilee was changed buy a virus meant to convince humans mutants are vampires, same anti mutant group that wanted to make Nightcrawler the Pope so they could assassinate him in a flashy way and claim Mutants are demons, and I believe the same group that brainwashed Wolfsbane to rip of Archangle's flesh wings which accidentally lead to her eating her own father in a bit of karma.

X-men comics are always good for weird Transformations and Evil Conversions.

Last edited by Xanderfox; 05-19-2011 at 04:06 PM.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote