free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 430 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-19-2011   #5149
Snips0123
Process Fan

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

I'll put in 110

edit: pajama knows I'm good for it

Last edited by Snips0123; 06-19-2011 at 04:20 AM.
Snips0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #5150
mercury01
No Man's Slave

I would donate, but I've already got money tied up in translating doujins.
mercury01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #5151
Sarasa
Lost In The Web

Part 2 of the Weekly 2ch thread has started

http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/15984413.htm
Sarasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #5152
pajamavamp
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips0123 View Post
I'll put in 110

edit: pajama knows I'm good for it
Snips to the rescue again! Indeed are the man Thank you very much Bud!

VampYou.com - 250
thegeomaster - 20
singory - 50
rick404 - 20
Snips0123 - 110

Total - 450

Total Remaining - GOAL REACHED

Alright, so next phase of this project is for Ilparazzo to PM us his PayPal e-mail and to tick off each contributor as they send their pledge over.
pajamavamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #5153
pajamavamp
Process Fan

So great work guys!

A lot of us have similar tastes here, when we pull our resources we can make amazing things happen. It's one of the reasons I founded VampYou, and going forward I'm going to look to bringing that principle to other subsets of the fetish.

So...speaking of that, were there another (blank)You for me to create, what would you like to see?

Now, I think PulpToon and MonsterBabeCentral end up spreading the fetish out too thin, so I'm not going to do an all takers site, but were their one creature or specific theme other than vampires you wanted to see, what would it be?
Unread 06-19-2011   #5154
kyuven
Frequent Poster

Fallen Heroine, or Demon Girl
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #5155
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajamavamp View Post
So great work guys!

A lot of us have similar tastes here, when we pull our resources we can make amazing things happen. It's one of the reasons I founded VampYou, and going forward I'm going to look to bringing that principle to other subsets of the fetish.

So...speaking of that, were there another (blank)You for me to create, what would you like to see?

Now, I think PulpToon and MonsterBabeCentral end up spreading the fetish out too thin, so I'm not going to do an all takers site, but were their one creature or specific theme other than vampires you wanted to see, what would it be?
I would say keep it niche... something like fallen heroine or corruption would be a very big category and you would end up making pay content out of a huge subset of expression that encompasses my group and this forum, which may be duplicative. That said I definitely wouldn't MIND seeing it. And I know a lot of people would pay for it since it hasn't been done. But the advantage with vampires (and why it would always be more successful) is that it is a very specific fetish that people who like can jump on. It DOES encompass the fallen girls but it's primarily "vampire" fetishes and I think that is good for the fans.

Plus, I think the bigger issue with "corrupted heroines" is that it much more clearly infringes on copyright and bases itself on other heroines (unless you use all custom heroines which is just not as fun). With vampires you can use the general "idea" of a vampiress and exploit that to a ton of potential without stepping on toes.

To be honest I can't think of another creature that is as prolific and would be as successful as vampires. But, if I had to put some things out there, I could say:

-demon girls (SuccuYou) (DemonYou)
-slimegirls/sticky, gooey-based girls seducing (SlimeYou )

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #5156
mercury01
No Man's Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
-slimegirls/sticky, gooey-based girls seducing (SlimeYou )
GooYou?
mercury01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #5157
kyuven
Frequent Poster

i could get behind slime girls...
and in front
and to the side
and underneath
and on top
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #5158
pajamavamp
Process Fan

Rico all super strong points, and reasons that I've held off to this point...

SlimeYou and SucYou.

Succubus is sooo close to vampire in a lot of ways, aesthetics being the main difference, I don't know if it could stand on it's on as a paysite...I don't want to dilute VampYou but maybe also having a Succubus' Den section.

SlimeYou...it might work...would include Slime girls, Slime Girl seduction, and a GRIP of Slime Girl TF...

BimboYou? Bimbofication seems to be well liked...

What's fucked is if I looked at this as a purely business decision, which VampYou just happened to serve a market I thought wasn't done right to this point, the most successful would probably be "FutaYou"

Oh by the way, while I consider myself a vampire expert, and the scripts I write for VY I have total confidence in, for another site like this, I'd bring in someone from the community who this WAS their thing.

Any other thoughts?
Unread 06-19-2011   #5159
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajamavamp View Post
Rico all super strong points, and reasons that I've held off to this point...

SlimeYou and SucYou.

Succubus is sooo close to vampire in a lot of ways, aesthetics being the main difference, I don't know if it could stand on it's on as a paysite...I don't want to dilute VampYou but maybe also having a Succubus' Den section.

SlimeYou...it might work...would include Slime girls, Slime Girl seduction, and a GRIP of Slime Girl TF...

BimboYou? Bimbofication seems to be well liked...

What's fucked is if I looked at this as a purely business decision, which VampYou just happened to serve a market I thought wasn't done right to this point, the most successful would probably be "FutaYou"

Oh by the way, while I consider myself a vampire expert, and the scripts I write for VY I have total confidence in, for another site like this, I'd bring in someone from the community who this WAS their thing.

Any other thoughts?
Yeah Succubus is remarkably similar isn't it.
SlimeYou/GooYou could get a nice niche market and there may be a ton of people interested in it. It's UNIQUE, which may work.

FutaYou count me out ha. In case you ever wanted to make more RPG's. Slime I could definitely do.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #5160
pajamavamp
Process Fan

LOL just saying RB, that would prob get me the most subscribers...hell probably more than VY, plenty of Futa fans out there.

With succubus stuff, I mean, most people who like that also like Vampires and vice versa, so it'd end up just being incredibly close to VY... Are the red skin, wings, horns, tails...and sucking souls...I was going to say..."enough of a difference" for you guys..but well, a SuccuYou could be fun.

Oh and a Slime Girl Quest...yeah that'd be badass

SlimeYou, I'm leaning there more and more.

Sound off EC members, would some of you be down for SlimeYou?

And SlimeYou, I think I know a thing or three about the Slime fetish I bet I could rock some pretty awesome scripts

Last edited by pajamavamp; 06-19-2011 at 03:55 PM.