free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 431 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-19-2011   #5161
rb9
Process Master

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajamavamp View Post
LOL just saying RB, that would prob get me the most subscribers...hell probably more than VY, plenty of Futa fans out there.

With succubus stuff, I mean, most people who like that also like Vampires and vice versa, so it'd end up just being incredibly close to VY... Are the red skin, wings, horns, tails...and sucking souls...I was going to say..."enough of a difference" for you guys..but well, a SuccuYou could be fun.

Oh and a Slime Girl Quest...yeah that'd be badass

SlimeYou, I'm leaning there more and more.

Sound off EC members, would some of you be down for SlimeYou?

And SlimeYou, I think I know a thing or three about the Slime fetish I bet I could rock some pretty awesome scripts
There are a lot of things that could be more successful, but it just depends if you are in it to make money or to build the community. If you are a futa fan and want to make that grow I would say go for it, but I think there is an oversaturation of futa artwork from Japanese sites and various artists. I really see the opposite - BECAUSE there is such an interest, there are tons of artists and sites already exploring the topic. That means no incentive to join some site.

Maybe some people might be willing to pay but I don't know what you could contribute that would be really "unique" there.

The deal with vampires is that you are producing a lot of the first content of its kind. A lot of things on your site I probably could not find elsewhere.

There is definitely not all too much slime artwork out there. If it's something you really like I would be down.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #5162
pajamavamp
Process Fan

I think that it should be both, you should aim for something that builds and serves a community and that can be successful as well.

Personally, I'm not a Futa fan, and have actually had to make it a conscious decision to keep Futa, and TG out of VampYou, despite a few members, and certainly a few artists wanting it in.

That being said, Vampires wasn't something you couldn't find online, it was the stories, scenarios, themes and aesthetic that I brought that wasn't being done. It was certainly that no one owning or running a vampire site liked them as much as I do. So the market as it were, needed that, a site done by a fan, for fans. I think any theme on this board can be given the VampYou treatment with the right person in charge.

And for how much I've enjoyed VY and the quality that I've brought to my members, that's what I want to bring to other fans of other themes. Building a (fetish)You network.

So that's why I'm looking for what people are passionate for and looking for more of, these people deserve a You of their own
pajamavamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #5163
drhobo67
Lurker

Quote:
I think that it should be both, you should aim for something that builds and serves a community and that can be successful as well.

Personally, I'm not a Futa fan, and have actually had to make it a conscious decision to keep Futa, and TG out of VampYou, despite a few members, and certainly a few artists wanting it in.

That being said, Vampires wasn't something you couldn't find online, it was the stories, scenarios, themes and aesthetic that I brought that wasn't being done. It was certainly that no one owning or running a vampire site liked them as much as I do. So the market as it were, needed that, a site done by a fan, for fans. I think any theme on this board can be given the VampYou treatment with the right person in charge.

And for how much I've enjoyed VY and the quality that I've brought to my members, that's what I want to bring to other fans of other themes. Building a (fetish)You network.

So that's why I'm looking for what people are passionate for and looking for more of, these people deserve a You of their own
Sorry to go OT a bit, but I am a bit curious about the vampyou site. Is is mostly generic vampire content, or is there a large percentage that is more transformation/corruption themed? A site that is mostly 'we're vampires, watch us seduce and then suck blood' isn't enough to get me on a pay site (there's tons of that around that's free), but TF and/or corruption with a vampire context, thats a another story.
drhobo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #5164
kyuven
Frequent Poster

If you did a SlimeYou or SuccuYou site, I'd be more than happy to contribute...I have the artistic skills of a blind monkey but I've always wanted to try my hand at something like that for writing/scenarios.

Oh, also: Insect Girls Nice little niche there.
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #5165
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhobo67 View Post
Sorry to go OT a bit, but I am a bit curious about the vampyou site. Is is mostly generic vampire content, or is there a large percentage that is more transformation/corruption themed? A site that is mostly 'we're vampires, watch us seduce and then suck blood' isn't enough to get me on a pay site (there's tons of that around that's free), but TF and/or corruption with a vampire context, thats a another story.
Most of the content is "process" related. The art galleries are growing and there are definitely a lot of "before/after" sequences.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011   #5166
pajamavamp
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhobo67 View Post
Alright, so there is TF in every comic, no exaggeration there. As that's pretty much one of my mandates.

I'd think it'd also be fair to say that a LOT of it is explicitly Evil Conversion. We've turned Heroines, School Girls, Sailor Senshi, Business Women and plenty more. And their vampire selves, quite the contrast from the gals they once were

Now I've put comments out there, and on the About Us section at VampYou that pretty much make up a manifesto about how I think a vampire site should go. I have a primary vampire fetish and I think I know some of the underlying things behind it hence exactly what these stories need to make them exciting and alluring.

Some quick tidbits:

"Good" vampires can GTFO (were I to write Vampire Jubilee, well you can imagine what would be happening)

No fangs can GTFO (fangs mandated and regulated, I've made people redo them!)
Unread 06-20-2011   #5167
Mazoku
Process Master

Quote:
Alright, so there is TF in every comic, no exaggeration there. As that's pretty much one of my mandates.

I'd think it'd also be fair to say that a LOT of it is explicitly Evil Conversion. We've turned Heroines, School Girls, Sailor Senshi, Business Women and plenty more. And their vampire selves, quite the contrast from the gals they once were

Now I've put comments out there, and on the About Us section at VampYou that pretty much make up a manifesto about how I think a vampire site should go. I have a primary vampire fetish and I think I know some of the underlying things behind it hence exactly what these stories need to make them exciting and alluring.

Some quick tidbits:

"Good" vampires can GTFO (were I to write Vampire Jubilee, well you can imagine what would be happening)

No fangs can GTFO (fangs mandated and regulated, I've made people redo them!)
What's your stance on sparkling?

This week's 2chans, persistent version:
http://magmag.ath.cx/cgi-bin/futaba/...s/15976547.htm
http://magmag.ath.cx/cgi-bin/futaba/...s/15984413.htm

Last edited by Mazoku; 06-20-2011 at 04:02 AM.
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011   #5168
kyuven
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku View Post
What's your stance on sparkling?
NERD RAGE!!!
Oh wait...his stance...
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011   #5169
Twilightdrgn
Frequent Poster

Something me and my friends resolved about the "vampires" in Twilight:

They're fey.

Think about it, fey (fairies) in celtic lore appear human, kidnap people all the time to have them as slaves or to make them into another fey, are known to have drank blood, have superhuman speed and strength (even flight at times) and some sparkle when exposed to direct sunlight or moonlight. Add to that they're supposed to be pale and heavily attractive to humans, and guess what? Meyer's "vampires" are fairies.

And those aren't werewolves either. They're more like shapeshifters who can only go wolf. >.>;

Goddamn Meyer and those fangirls.
Twilightdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011   #5170
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightdrgn View Post
And those aren't werewolves either. They're more like shapeshifters who can only go wolf. >.>;
Actually that much is canon. Actual werewolves were driven to extinction by the vampires hundreds of years before modern times. Modern Twilight werewolves really are shapeshifters who just think they're wolves. They're OtherKin with magic powers.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011   #5171
rick404
Meddler

What's up with the Vamps and Werewolves warring and getting all the attention...What about the Creature from the Black Lagoon? Is there no place for green fishmen from the southern hemisphere?

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011   #5172
pajamavamp
Process Fan

So for a while I had written a comic script where Edward and Bella would be ending one of their tween celibate stare contests whereupon Edward would leave. At this point a few VampYou style vampire chicks in lingerie and with plenty of fangs who show up and show Bella some things about real vampires. When Edward returned he'd find a changed Bella who instead had better ways to occupy her time now

But yeah, to some up on that for VampYou:

Emo Vamps can GTFO

Tween pseudo-sexual teasing can GTFO