free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 432 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-20-2011   #5173
pajamavamp
Process Fan

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

BTW guys, I am contacting Ilparazzo about taking the next step in the translating projects.

Very excited about making this happen!
pajamavamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011   #5174
mercury01
No Man's Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
What's up with the Vamps and Werewolves warring and getting all the attention...What about the Creature from the Black Lagoon? Is there no place for green fishmen from the southern hemisphere?
fishpeople.
mercury01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011   #5175
qwertyas
The ORIGINAL threadkiller

Well, you see, the Black Lagoon's creature went against Captain Highliner and the Captain won. Look in your local groceries for Black Lagoon's creature fishsticks in the frozen aisle.
qwertyas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011   #5176
mercury01
No Man's Slave

Sounds like the creature's mate is going to have to recruit some teenagers to rebuild her species. They'll be skinny-dipping in the Black Lagoon, then suddenly they're caught in a web of mucous. Once they're unconscious, she drags them down to her grotto and revives them. They are fed a rare algae that suppresses higher brain functions.

She mates with each boy, birthing a clutch of fertilized eggs within a few hours. After they're exhausted, she devours the weaker ones, while keeping the strong for later procreation.

The girls will be made to bathe in pools of transformative mucous until they grow gills, webbing and nictitating membranes. While their physiology is maturing, they will be perfect for protecting the creatures after they are hatched. They will go on to mate with the spawn they raised in order to perpetuate the creature's race.
mercury01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011   #5177
kyuven
Frequent Poster

that, mercury, is hot
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011   #5178
Mazoku
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightdrgn View Post
Something me and my friends resolved about the "vampires" in Twilight:

They're fey.
Well that would explain the sparkles...

You'd think that with the legends of human abductions, fairy food, fairy magic, and the dark fey of the Unseelie Court grabbing humans and converting them, there would be more fairy EC stuff around. All I can think of though is Magma from the New Mutants: http://www.process-productions.com/f...postcount=1094

I suppose with fairies being nature spirits they don't weigh heavily on the evil alignment, even when they're very wicked and harmful to humans.

I haven't read this book but it sounds like it could be going in the right direction: http://www.booksforabuck.com/sfpages...reamfever.html Though I suppose being transformed into a "sex-obsessed anima" probably just makes one an epitome of female lust rather than evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyas View Post
Well, you see, the Black Lagoon's creature went against Captain Highliner and the Captain won. Look in your local groceries for Black Lagoon's creature fishsticks in the frozen aisle.
Yum yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury01 View Post
The girls will be made to bathe in pools of transformative mucous until they grow gills, webbing and nictitating membranes. While their physiology is maturing, they will be perfect for protecting the creatures after they are hatched. They will go on to mate with the spawn they raised in order to perpetuate the creature's race.
"Revenge of the Creature" indeed.

Now we just need a scenario for propagating Brides of Frankenstein. Maybe Mr Boogedy has the answer, at 4:30:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Revenge_creature.jpg (57.8 KB, 159 views)

Last edited by Mazoku; 06-21-2011 at 07:21 AM.
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011   #5179
Generic_entity
Process Fan

4 part storys (least I think its a 4 part story) has just been finnished on that triggerrock website, any chance of a transation
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20110409225629c42.jpg (217.5 KB, 240 views)
File Type: jpg 2011041620511709f.jpg (343.7 KB, 215 views)
File Type: jpg 20110611211514a71.jpg (228.4 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg 201106212121373b1.jpg (194.4 KB, 293 views)
Generic_entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2011   #5180
CaptainHidethread
Wicked Lady fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajamavamp View Post
Snips to the rescue again! Indeed are the man Thank you very much Bud!

VampYou.com - 250
thegeomaster - 20
singory - 50
rick404 - 20
Snips0123 - 110

Total - 450

Total Remaining - GOAL REACHED

Alright, so next phase of this project is for Ilparazzo to PM us his PayPal e-mail and to tick off each contributor as they send their pledge over.
Will this project be released to the public? If not, then then what's the price on getting this when it's done? I would've spent 20 bucks myself if i found out about this sooner.

Also. I will be change internet service today, so i might not be around to keep the /d/ thread active. So if it does come down to that, then could somebody help bump it once it gets 404 territory?

Last edited by CaptainHidethread; 06-23-2011 at 01:53 AM.
CaptainHidethread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2011   #5181
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHidethread View Post
Will this project be released to the public? If not, then then what's the price on getting this when it's done? I would've spent 20 bucks myself if i found out about this sooner.

Also. I will be change internet service today, so i might not be around to keep the /d/ thread active. So if it does come down to that, then could somebody help bump it once it gets 404 territory?
I'm quite sure it'll be made public much to the joy of quiet leechers

I'll keep the thread in /d/ up and running till you get back, still wish there would be more interaction in them.

As for the translation project, I've received the 250$ from pajamavamp and I've contacted the rest of you.

Last edited by Ilparazzo; 06-23-2011 at 03:26 AM.
Ilparazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2011   #5182
Snips0123
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post
I'm quite sure it'll be made public much to the joy of quiet leechers

I'll keep the thread in /d/ up and running till you get back, still wish there would be more interaction in them.

As for the translation project, I've received the 250$ from pajamavamp and I've contacted the rest of you.
I have not been sent a message.
Snips0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2011   #5183
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Time for some awesome transformations from one of the most forgettable character in FF4, Dr Lugae~ The subject in this case is Porom(After Years version ^__^) and oh, so much love for this! There all so freaking sexy and that look in each transformation's eyes is just freaking lovely! I also can't help but wonder how much her breasts shake when she uses earthquake in her Arachne form lol

Here's the artist's page, mostly focuses on, brain stuff, and I think I might of linked the Vampire stuff before.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=19829481
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dr Lugae's experiment.jpg (195.3 KB, 212 views)
File Type: jpg Porom's transformation into a Arache.jpg (128.4 KB, 487 views)
File Type: jpg Porom's transformation into a Vampiress.jpg (156.7 KB, 477 views)
File Type: jpg Porom's transformation into a Medusa.jpg (149.6 KB, 466 views)
File Type: jpg Porom's transformation into a Lamia.jpg (164.6 KB, 482 views)
File Type: jpg Dr Lugae's experiment1.jpg (154.0 KB, 203 views)
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2011   #5184
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips0123 View Post
I have not been sent a message.
Ack, my mistake there. PM'ed you just now.
Currently funds received:
pajamavamp
singory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
There all so freaking sexy and that look in each transformation's eyes is just freaking lovely!
Agreed, and I finally got the jump on you when it comes to posting stuff into rb9's group :P