free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 44 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-17-2014   #517
missa
Producer

Re: Missa - TF

I have something a little unusual for you guys! My very first She Wolf audio clip. There are two versions of the same clip within the piece. I could not decide which version I liked best.

I play a sweet girl who has just started to get into a sexual relationship with her guy. She's so horny, so eager, she has a naughty idea to have phone sex with him. She opens up her french door windows, lays down on her furry blanket, bathes in the moonlight, and calls up her guy. She wants to touch herself while he looks at the moon, with the idea that they will be together if they watch the moon together. Things get very sexy, and then she starts to transform...
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2014   #518
missa
Producer

A compilation video!

Includes: EXTENDED previews of my clips with Flores, Idol, and AstroDomme, Interview, and funny bloopers

Many of my fans have become friends of mine, politely asking personal questions about "how was it to work with the three popular ladies," in their favorite fetish genres. They also have asked me what my future plans were. I answer them in a short interview, with honesty, and candor.

You will find this clip to have EXTENDED previews of eight of my most popular videos from last month. The eight releases that I have made with these three talented women. I have also included bloopers, very funny!

12 minute interview
17 minutes of extended previews, all my FAVORITE action shots!
2 minutes of bloopers/behind the scenes.

I want to thank you, my fantasy fans especially, for your kindness, your respect to me, and my business, and your enthusiasm. I adore you! I will continue to work hard in all your favorite fetish genres to give you brand new concepts, and effects that you can not find anywhere else. Love, love!

Missa

The videos within the extended previews:
The Therapist HD
She Hulk: Anger Management
Heart Shaped Box HD
She Wolf VI: Moonlight Fever HD
The Embrace II HD
Supernatural HD
She Wolf VII: Cursed
Shrinking Sex HD
Unread 08-08-2014   #519
missa
Producer

She Hulk? Fuck Yeah

Includes: Self induced hulk, transformation: skin, eyes, breast expansion, nails, clothes ripping, breast growth, strength, mousy personality to sensual dominant, virtual sex
Unread 08-08-2014   #520
CK01
Process Disciple

Buy!
CK01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2014   #521
Josh86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

She Hulk? Fuck Yeah

Includes: Self induced hulk, transformation: skin, eyes, breast expansion, nails, clothes ripping, breast growth, strength, mousy personality to sensual dominant, virtual sex
Is That a frog girl? Where is the muscles? I do not see them. And above all, where is the change, apart from the color?

Last edited by Josh86; 08-09-2014 at 02:09 PM.
Josh86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2014   #523
missa
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
Dont be a dick, dude....
He's still mad that I didn't have an actual wolf for an earlier She wolf video. Doesn't bother me. Someone is always a cranky pants. Ignore, ignore.
Unread 08-09-2014   #524
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
Dont be a dick, dude....
To be fair, he is right about the whole muscle thing. Muscle growth is one of the main themes in She Hulk tfs. That isn't so apparent in this one, at least not from the preview. Also, the green body paint doesn't really look that great. Maybe it's the eveness of the coat, but there may be a better way out there to achieve that effect. At the end of the day, out doesn't matter to me, since She Hulk tfs do nothing for me, but, aside from the frog girl comment, his part wasnt completely without merit. Hopefully you take this as some constructive criticism..
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2014   #525
missa
Producer

So I'll take constructive criticism from two people who haven't bought my clip? No thanks. Carry on.
Unread 08-09-2014   #526
gwilson
Leecher

Quote:
So I'll take constructive criticism from two people who haven't bought my clip? No thanks. Carry on.
I have never commented on a forum before....ever, just a lurker (Sorry, I know that many hate us lurkers). But as for your above comment to those 2 ass clowns I just had to finally break my silence and say GOOD FOR YOU, what a great response to that lame "criticism." I literally LOL'd. Keep up the great work!
gwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2014   #527
gwilson
Leecher

Talking Re: Missa - TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwilson View Post
I have never commented on a forum before....ever, just a lurker (Sorry, I know that many hate us lurkers). But as for your above comment to those 2 ass clowns I just had to finally break my silence and say GOOD FOR YOU, what a great response to that lame "criticism." I literally LOL'd. Keep up the great work!

Oops! Just noticed after posting that apparently I'm a "Leecher" and not a "Lurker"....not sure if this is a promotion or if I should be concerned!
gwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2014   #528
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I'm glad you can talk down to someone who has spent well over a hundred dollars, on clips of yours in the past. Even when I tried to speak respectfully, and offer suggestions, instead of mindless complaints. I appreciate you helping me save some cash, though, as I will never waste it on another one of your clips so long as you have your head firmly planted up your ass. Way to go.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf