free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 473 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-10-2011   #5665
0000user0001
Frequent Poster

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

weekly 2chan thread
http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/16741231.htm
0000user0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011   #5666
rb9
Process Master

Rainday has basically become de facto admin of the group. Don't know what I would do without him.

***You know what is fucking annoying about this forum? How it times you out in like 5 mins so you have to relog in, potentially losing a post, whenever you write a long one?

Rainday has basically become de facto admin of the group. Don't know what I would do without him.

I dunno if anybody agrees with me here, probably Rainday and maaaybe Detatched, but Shmit's style, while good, has not been clicking with me in presentation. Somehow good girls getting turned into weird squickey bug creatures that look like the first thing they want to do is rip my throat out rather than pounce on me doesn't get me off.

It goes to my consensus about Japanese content that stems in my view from the male-centric culture. There really isn't a concept of portraying women as "seductive" or exerting any domination beyond physical. The mental domination is the "man's realm." Instead women need to be controlled and transformed and it needs to be "rough."

I just have been trying to psychoanalyze the EC fetish as of late and I have found a few analytical justifications for it:

1) It is based on contrast - a starker difference between good form and evil form is better.
2) It is based on evil - the heroine must behave or look a different way.

I think people in the thread have different opinions for 2), which I've realized. I have talked with Hodadaps about this, and I think there is really a "spectrum" of how "hardcore" or "softcore" people like their EC.

So on one hand, on a scale of 1-10, a 1 would be costume recoloration. The best example would be a lot of the 2chan edits, with Sailor Moon having her outfit turned black in some places.

Perhaps a 2 would be costume recoloration with some additions. So the same thing, except Moon gets dark little frills.

Let's say 3-4 would be complete costume redesign. I.e. Moon getting a Mistress 9 dress or a complete makeover.

Then, 5 would be minor TF included. Say Moon gets little horns, or something else subtle.

6-7 would be moderate TF. Add wings, claws, tails, lamia tails, other features. I'd say most TF would probably fall into this range.

8-9 would be heavier TF, which would be deformed parts (things like hooves, mandibles), skin color or texture changing (so scaly skin, etc.)

10 is where I would pretty much place Schmit's work - almost all body parts transformed, little resemblance of humanity.

For me, I am personally in the 3-6 range. Obviously on 2chan there are a lot of people who are 1's. And on Schmit's end there are a lot of 10s. But I'm curious what people think of this breakdown.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9

Last edited by rb9; 12-10-2011 at 10:03 AM.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011   #5667
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post

***You know what is fucking annoying about this forum? How it times you out in like 5 mins so you have to relog in, potentially losing a post, whenever you write a long one?

I dunno if anybody agrees with me here, probably Rainday and maaaybe Detatched, but Shmit's style, while good, has not been clicking with me in presentation. Somehow good girls getting turned into weird squickey bug creatures that look like the first thing they want to do is rip my throat out rather than pounce on me doesn't get me off.

It goes to my consensus about Japanese content that stems in my view from the male-centric culture. There really isn't a concept of portraying women as "seductive" or exerting any domination beyond physical. The mental domination is the "man's realm." Instead women need to be controlled and transformed and it needs to be "rough."

I just have been trying to psychoanalyze the EC fetish as of late and I have found a few analytical justifications for it:

1) It is based on contrast - a starker difference between good form and evil form is better.

I think people in the thread have different opinions for 2), which I've realized. I have talked with Hodadaps about this, and I think there is really a "spectrum" of how "hardcore" or "softcore" people like their EC.

So on one hand, on a scale of 1-10, a 1 would be costume recoloration. The best example would be a lot of the 2chan edits, with Sailor Moon having her outfit turned black in some places.

Perhaps a 2 would be costume recoloration with some additions. So the same thing, except Moon gets dark little frills.

Let's say 3-4 would be complete costume redesign. I.e. Moon getting a Mistress 9 dress or a complete makeover.

Then, 5 would be minor TF included. Say Moon gets little horns, or something else subtle.

6-7 would be moderate TF. Add wings, claws, tails, lamia tails, other features. I'd say most TF would probably fall into this range.

8-9 would be heavier TF, which would be deformed parts (things like hooves, mandibles), skin color or texture changing (so scaly skin, etc.)

10 is where I would pretty much place Schmit's work - almost all body parts transformed, little resemblance of humanity.

For me, I am personally in the 3-6 range. Obviously on 2chan there are a lot of people who are 1's. And on Schmit's end there are a lot of 10s. But I'm curious what people think of this breakdown.
#11 would be 2carat Taoyan >:-)

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011   #5668
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
*Conversion rating list*
I'd like to put myself at 5-7, but it really depends on the nature of the change.

Because really, what would Noel Vermillion -> Kusanagi be on this list? The form she takes in Termination mode can certainly give the idea of a 6-7, though since it's just armor/tech, it'd probably be considered a 3.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011   #5669
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

hey does anyone have that viper GTS doujin that features good conversion?
Unread 12-10-2011   #5670
pajamavamp
Process Fan

I really enjoy talking with RB about just what people like about EC and TF. Funny thing is many admitted "TF fans" actually are more EC fans than anything.

It was really interesting finding what works on VampYou, the kind of stories people like to see being told. EC stories with the end result being happily evil seems to be the consensus as to what most are really excited by, Bite Shift and Total Party Vampire being the two biggest examples of that style.

Rico brands me a 7 or 8 on his scale, probably true, I like vampires with skin color, eye color, pointed ears, fangs, and longer fingernails changes, hah. Add that to mental change and some vampire tropes like mirrors or coffins, then you typically got me.

It will be interesting going forward to see what people are going to want from EC, though I really think most people are 5+, I really can't see simple 2ch color edits doing the trick... and in fact VampYou has a sizeable Japanese membership, I think Japanese fans like our brand of EC when they see it, which is that sweet spot between Rico's 5-9, hah more than an edit but not enough to squick you out.
pajamavamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011   #5671
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:

I'm glad to help in anyway I can because this stuff is what I love, and since I can't do so financially or artistically for the most part, I take care of management, organization, and writing stories as often as I can.

Now as for Sch-mit, it's dependent really for me. The Dark Planet series seems more about the girls turning into horny and rabid beast rather than loyal and loving monstergirls, and more focused on mind breaking than control. Now, I do enjoy some of the stories, but I would prefer the more "soft core" variety given the choice. More seduction followed by conversion. That being said, I do find things sexy that I didn't think I would sometimes, and do occasionally like rough stuff, but stuff from japan seems rough 24/7, as well as on the "I'm gonna cry" side rather than the "and they lived happily evil after" side. I suppose that's living up to the strictest definition of BAD END, but making happy bad ends shouldn't be unthinkable, it's what I do all the time. Rambling >_<

... I made a huge list that took me a large chunk of time, but looking back at it, it's not really worth posting.
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011   #5672
0000user0001
Frequent Poster

Ergg damn my Japanese illiteracy...... There are mikos being corrupted and I have no idea what is going on.......

Iconoclast! by Sakaki Ichiro
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mb667_003.jpg (257.6 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg mb868_003.jpg (211.6 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg mb868_005.jpg (412.6 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg mb868_019.jpg (130.1 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg mb868_141.jpg (146.4 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg mb868_181.jpg (145.2 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg mb868_201.jpg (133.1 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg img026.jpg (193.5 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg img244.jpg (144.1 KB, 134 views)
0000user0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011   #5673
Amahain
Process Master

Quote:

I'm very much a TF fan, first and foremost. Five is a bit too subtle for me. I'm in the 6 - 10 range.
Unread 12-11-2011   #5674
rb9
Process Master

Which is probably why the EC thread is in the "transformation" board ^^.

However it is an interesting question to ask, because we get all sorts of it here. Everything from 1-10 gets in this thread, though only the "5-10" is really topical at all to this forum.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2011   #5675
rick404
Meddler

The Sunday thread.
http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/16748543.htm

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2011   #5676
Dasautosven
Lurker

Feverdreamer just posted a great game with a lot of EC. You can find it in this yahoo group, along with the player needed for it:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/feverdreams/

It's called Devils Night, you can find it in Files under DayDreamer (the name of the player, its similar to rags).
Dasautosven is offline   Reply With Quote