free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - Page 55 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-22-2010   #649
Generic_entity
Process Fan

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

I have a request for a sequince.

I woman is walking through the forest when suddelnly she gets stuck in some honey. while strugleing she notices a grope of beegirls (basicly women in skintight bee outfits with wings, antena and stingers) who then take her to there queen. the queen then hypnotizes the woman and stinges her before covering her up in honey. later the huney coccone opens revaling the woman transformed into a beegirl, who then kneels before her queen.

if your busy with other requests im willing to wait till there done.
Generic_entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2010   #650
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic_entity View Post

I woman is walking through the forest when suddelnly she gets stuck in some honey. while strugleing she notices a grope of beegirls (basicly women in skintight bee outfits with wings, antena and stingers) who then take her to there queen. the queen then hypnotizes the woman and stinges her before covering her up in honey. later the huney coccone opens revaling the woman transformed into a beegirl, who then kneels before her queen.

Someone else want to tell him, or should I?
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2010   #651
Generic_entity
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post

Someone else want to tell him, or should I?
hah just noticed, damn. maby one day.
Unread 07-23-2010   #652
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
No comment.

... Okay, seriously, I'm lazy. Like I've said before, I have the images done, just no text to go with them, and I'd rather have both done before I submit anything, and again, I'm not much of a scriptwriter for this erotic stuff. >_>
Aww... Well, if you need help with inspirations, read a few fics, see a few pics, watch something relevant to the theme, and check out a thesaurus, that's what helps me at least ^__^

Oh, and if you would feel like doing something game related again, I got a idea the involves Persona 3.

It involves the second boss(the one of the priestess arcana(I'll include pics below and a vid link)). She doesn't have to be to scale, regular size would be fine with me. Anyway, facing off against her is Yukari. The priestess uses Marin Karin( a charm spell where a heart forms and floats over to the opponent and showers them in pink) on her, causing her to lower her weapon as if in a daze. The priestess beacons Yukari to come forward, and she hazily does, dropping her bow along the way. Suddenly, she snaps out of it, but it is too late as the long strands of hair wrap around her arms and legs. The priestess attacks and shreds the heroines clothes in a instant. Yukari panics as the priestess lifts up her dress and points down to her snatch, but another Marin Karin from her ceases the girl's struggle as she is lowered to her place and released from the hair. While she licks Yukari's skin begins to turn black, until she is a dark as a shadow. Her hair grows and becomes white as snow. Slowly she raises and opens her eyes, which reveal black eyes with white irises. The priestess smiles and slips mask onto her, fully turning her into a shadow forever. A final scenes shows her in white bondage gear resting in her mistress's lap.

Oh, if the black and white colors of the boss aren't doable, it be fine to do whatever comes close. Here's the link and 2 pics of the boss along with a pic of Yukari.

Also, if you liked this one I got an idea for two mores.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Arcana Priestess.jpg (37.8 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg Arcana_Priestess.jpg (111.4 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg yukari.jpg (250.6 KB, 87 views)
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2010   #653
easton
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic_entity View Post

You might wanna read Detatched's previous bee related post. :P

Hmm, dare I jump on the request wagon? Am still sad about not having Pixel Shader 2.0...

Heroine chases after super villainess, then villainess shoots a beam of energy at the heroine, causing her breasts to grow bigger, slowing her down a little bit. Villainess shoots another beam at her, causing her belly to expand, making her look 9 months pregnant, which completely slows her down. Once again, the villainess fires another beam while the heroine's down on her knees, which this time makes the heroine's outfit vanish, leaving her completely naked, then after that, one last beam attack changes her to a dark skin colour and her hair colour however you wish, makes her grew a cock and turns her mindset into a pure pervert, making her play with her large boobs and stroking her new cock, while the villainess laughs at what she has become.

If the heroine could have a red outfit with red long hair at the start, that would be awesome. X3
easton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2010   #654
Generic_entity
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by easton View Post
You might wanna read Detatched's previous bee related post. :P
it seems you haven ready my previuse post as I mentioned I noticed it after puting it up.
Unread 07-23-2010   #655
kalten77
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
Aww... Well, if you need help with inspirations, read a few fics, see a few pics, watch something relevant to the theme, and check out a thesaurus, that's what helps me at least ^__^

Oh, and if you would feel like doing something game related again, I got a idea the involves Persona 3.

It involves the second boss(the one of the priestess arcana(I'll include pics below and a vid link)). She doesn't have to be to scale, regular size would be fine with me. Anyway, facing off against her is Yukari. The priestess uses Marin Karin( a charm spell where a heart forms and floats over to the opponent and showers them in pink) on her, causing her to lower her weapon as if in a daze. The priestess beacons Yukari to come forward, and she hazily does, dropping her bow along the way. Suddenly, she snaps out of it, but it is too late as the long strands of hair wrap around her arms and legs. The priestess attacks and shreds the heroines clothes in a instant. Yukari panics as the priestess lifts up her dress and points down to her snatch, but another Marin Karin from her ceases the girl's struggle as she is lowered to her place and released from the hair. While she licks Yukari's skin begins to turn black, until she is a dark as a shadow. Her hair grows and becomes white as snow. Slowly she raises and opens her eyes, which reveal black eyes with white irises. The priestess smiles and slips mask onto her, fully turning her into a shadow forever. A final scenes shows her in white bondage gear resting in her mistress's lap.

Oh, if the black and white colors of the boss aren't doable, it be fine to do whatever comes close. Here's the link and 2 pics of the boss along with a pic of Yukari.

Also, if you liked this one I got an idea for two mores.
I had very similar "what if..." thoughts when I fought that boss, haha! Grea--er, perverse minds think alike?

I haven't seen a split-tone body mod like that yet, but I will keep my eyes peeled for one. I'm sure there's a dress/sarong to fit what she has in the picture, as well as the eye mask.

The hair... well, no idea there but it should be possible.
kalten77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2010   #656
Detatched
Be Me!

There... IS a way I can do it, but having a camera angle that isn't centered on the target would screw it up. I'll show you what I'm talking about with my current project once I finish it. It'll be a bit easier on this since it regards a transformation, rather than a static form, so I'd only have to do it once or twice.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2010   #657
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalten77 View Post
I had very similar "what if..." thoughts when I fought that boss, haha! Grea--er, perverse minds think alike?

I haven't seen a split-tone body mod like that yet, but I will keep my eyes peeled for one. I'm sure there's a dress/sarong to fit what she has in the picture, as well as the eye mask.

The hair... well, no idea there but it should be possible.
Hehehe, perverse minds do indeed, especially if you've though of something similar with Mitsuru and the Queen shadows(the ones lounging on the couch and kick to attack) <_< ^__^

The only thing I can think of for the split-tone bodysuit would be Kamen Rider related(I'm only guessing there a mod out there for it somewhere given how popular the character seems to be(appears to be a fusion with Fang Joker)). As for the hair, I know their is a twin drill hairstyle, but as for the long waving pieces(bear in mind I have little idea of how the program works)... I've seen metal pipe like objects in like the first robot related one Detached did, basically it would involve using those, just making one tube and copy/pasting 3 more right beside it. It should replicate the hair pretty much perfectly.

However, if the Priestess Arcana's suit should prove pretty much undoable(or very difficult), I think it would be best to do something like a black bodysuit with white elbow length gloves and thigh highs, if that's possible.
Unread 07-23-2010   #658
rb9
Process Master

That is a pretty cool request.

I am tempted to request that comic I wanted to commission, MORE SAILOR MOON OMG, but I think that is best left to comic...

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2010   #659
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

You know... now that I get a better look at it, it isn't hair, it's scriptures... The manga shot really cleared that up for me. Curse my lack of noticing details >_< But yeah, what I mean about hair warping around her, that's the scripture stuff, which in a way could be viewed as hair still, right? =)
Unread 07-23-2010   #660
Flamekin
Process Fan

I decided to download 3D Custom Girl for myself. Everything works ok (though I see how much mods add to it, I only have the barebones version so far), except that each time I minimize it, it crashes. Is it because I'm using Windows 7? Any idea how to make it more stable?
Flamekin is offline   Reply With Quote