free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 56 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-10-2014   #661
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Missa - TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
Yes, I had a couple of emails asking me to do my version of Nar Dyrene Drømmer. I am willing to take on this challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNnbq_KGtvY

My plan is not to stop the transformation and go full wolf. I have a new model to act this part. She is beautiful!
Looking forward to it.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2014   #662
Greebrun
Process Fan

Greebrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2014   #663
Wbfoot
Process Fan

Quote:
Yes, I had a couple of emails asking me to do my version of Nar Dyrene Drømmer. I am willing to take on this challenge.

My plan is not to stop the transformation and go full wolf. I have a new model to act this part. She is beautiful!
This sounds really awesome Missa!!!

So excited for this - good idea to base it on the Danish flick.

The watching oneself transform in the bathroom mirror is so classic to the werewolf genre. Some great scenes in movie history take place in this setting - like the original teenwolf. Raising one's hands to the mirror to reveal claws sprouting from the fingers is a really great scene.

Last edited by Wbfoot; 11-10-2014 at 09:20 PM.
Wbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2014   #664
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Quote:

Sounds really interesting. Am betting it will be great.
(Just hoping it has some nice ear transformation and props. The more the better )
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2014   #665
missa
Producer

Thanks so much! Happy you guys are excited about it. It's coming in 30-45 minutes! I am uploading it now. Stay tuned.

My gorgeous brunette model canceled on me! REALLY frustrating, but everything happens for a reason, and I found a model that "I believe" looks a lot like the model in Nar Dyrene Drømmer. You'll have to see for yourself.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2014   #666
missa
Producer

She Wolf X
Includes: Transformation: feet, claws, veins, fangs, hair, eyes, muzzle, and more hair

http://missax.com/blog/?p=985

Last edited by missa; 11-15-2014 at 10:36 PM.
Unread 11-15-2014   #667
missa
Producer

Questions:

1. How do you like Lana? She is my youngest model, and the she has never done nude or video work before, let alone my fun, albeit crazy, fetish work. During filming of her first scene, I saw her tremble. She said she was nervous but I think she has nothing to be nervous of, she is a great actress! Do YOU like her, want to see more of her?

2. She has expressed interest in a Cheetah transformation. If you want to see more of her, what do you want to see her perform?

3. Off the topic of Lana, does anyone know where I can buy realistic paws or hooves? I've been trying to make them from liquid latex, and I need to attempt clay molds first. It would be easier to buy them, if the price was reasonable. Anyone familiar with a place?

Please choose MissaX/Vidown, please.
http://missax.com/blog/?p=985

Last edited by missa; 11-15-2014 at 10:40 PM. Reason: tired typos :)
Unread 11-15-2014   #668
ZappoHisbane
Process Fan

I for one would love to see a Cheetah TF, or any other feline for that matter.
ZappoHisbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2014   #669
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Very nice. Very sexy. I gotta say the new girl has a great ass, and I loved watching her crawl around on all fours, naked and glistening like that. Hot stuff.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2014   #670
Wbfoot
Process Fan

New actresses are always great. Variety of women (still miss Asian!) in the TF genre is always appreciated. One thing that I notice is all new actresses are so new to the genre that they still don't know all the little TF nuances - this is why Missa is the best of them all!

She did ok for her first TF and she is very attractive. I think the ears and fur were really good this time. New claws look fantastic as expected.

Wish we could have more sound effects (popping and stretching sounds).

Still the biggest thing is the moaning and howl - still opportunity to merge those but we always get the kitch doggy style howl (the ahh..ahh...awooo) saved till the very end - better to go straight to (aaawwwoooooooo). Just my pref, but I guess others like that since no one else seems to object. Just wish we could get some shorter howls during the process that eventually lead up to the big one at the end.

keep of the good work! I'm sure the new actress will get the hang of it. Leopard scene would be good too.

Thanks
Wbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2014   #671
Greebrun
Process Fan

Definitely want to see more of Lana, I think she just has natural talent and instincts, just needs to marry that with more experience.

As for the video itself, nice touch using flashes of the previous She-Wolf vids to illustrate her dream sequence. And in terms of effects, simply having wet hair made her look ten times more wild and untamed.

Would love to see a big cat tf on a par with the wolf ones. Would also like to see a mentor/student thing, where an experienced "creature" (for lack of a better catch-all term) talks and guides a newbie through her first change.
Greebrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2014   #672
Coal
Process Fan

A Cheetah transformation sounds fantastic, especially if there's interest on your end. I know this is a job but I hope it can be fun at least some of the time. This looks great, definitely going to buy.

These folks do custom costume parts, maybe take a look?

http://dreamvisioncreations.deviantart.com/
Coal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf