free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 564 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-06-2013   #6757
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

This is from an old cartoon named "12 Senshi Bakuretsu Eto Ranger". In episode 33, a catgirl is tricked by an evil mastermind into becoming stronger and evil. The transformation takes place between 3:01-3:43

Last edited by chriskim019; 09-06-2013 at 04:42 AM.
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013   #6758
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Hi there,

Returning to this sub-forum after a while, I spied recently something that may catch the popular palate here, especially recently too .

In this we have a seeming, if not overt, post-conversion of Sailor Moon and co. The context is debatable, though the inversion of alignment seems fairly well established, beyond the kanji present.

http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3316024

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013   #6759
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskim019 View Post
This is from an old cartoon named "12 Senshi Bakuretsu Eto Ranger". In episode 33, a catgirl is tricked by an evil mastermind into becoming stronger and evil. The transformation takes place between 3:01-3:43
Great find! Reminds me of a cross between Gulliver Boy and Bikkuriman.
Character: Chocolate ショコラ transformed into Nyanma ニャンマー premise is based of the 12 animal Zodiac which leaves the Cat out. Chocolate gets excluded from the good guys bitter she gives into the dark side basically becoming one of the baddie's generals.

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry

Last edited by rick404; 09-06-2013 at 02:00 PM.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013   #6760
blood_rain
Lurker

Looks like there's some corruption going on with Day Break Illusion (Gen'ei o Kakeru Taiyō) with one of the characters, Tsukuyomi Luna, being forcefully turned to the dark side and becoming a werewolf. It's in the tail end of episode 9 where there's some brief tf going on. Episode 10 is where she's featured fully.

I haven't been following the series much since it felt like it was trying too hard to be another Madoka (plus the designs are a bit too strange to ignore).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 38170010_m.jpg (163.4 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg iC24RAW.jpg (465.2 KB, 335 views)

Last edited by blood_rain; 09-07-2013 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Found some pics before corruption and post corruption.
blood_rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2013   #6761
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_rain View Post
Looks like there's some corruption going on with Day Break Illusion (Gen'ei o Kakeru Taiyō) with one of the characters, Tsukuyomi Luna, being forcefully turned to the dark side and becoming a werewolf. It's in the tail end of episode 9 where there's some brief tf going on. Episode 10 is where she's featured fully.

I haven't been following the series much since it felt like it was trying too hard to be another Madoka (plus the designs are a bit too strange to ignore).
And all of them are lolis... Damn. But yeah, I was running through info, does sound like it's trying to aim at a darker tone. Damn, and apparently Luna has a strong yuri crush on the main girl, and the bad guy uses this by impersonating her, then proceeds to reject Luna's feelings and mentally torture her, followed by stabbing her... Fucking DICK!

Still the transformation is rather nice. Swelling appendages, glowing red eyes, fangs, markings, howling, followed by some rabid panting.

Starts at 18:30
http://www.crunchyroll.com/day-break...-shadow-628565
When episode 10 becomes publicly available I'll see what goes on. Though with how this story is going apparently, I don't expect her to last too long...

Edit:

But yeah, thanks for posting that, saw it pop up on 2chan and was going to ask around, seeing if it was relevant for the group. Now I know it is most certainly not. Also, nice find on the cat girl tf and the info on it doods. I don't have much at the moment... Oh wait... there is that. It's something else that isn't relevant to the Charmed forum or Rb9 groups(though I so wish it was since this series is made of yuri vibes).

In Senki Zesshō Symphogear G(second season), the main girl(Hibiki)'s friend(Miku) gets brainwashed by evil dick German scientist with a foot fetish(that last part might of be untrue...). It happens in episode 9, but I don't really have a link to this one since Funi passed on licensing it. I do have pics though.

Why can't we have nice yuri corruptions this season T_T
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dark Miku1.jpg (41.3 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg Dark Miku2.jpg (476.2 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg Dark Miku3.jpg (368.2 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg Dark Miku4.jpg (66.1 KB, 161 views)

Last edited by Rainday; 09-09-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013   #6762
babblingfaces
Frequent Poster

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but chapter 7 of Shinra-kun's excellent evil conversion comic has just been posted, here:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/627771/e531a37882/

Well worth checking out to any who hasn't yet.
babblingfaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013   #6763
Hornofdesolation
Lurker

Has anyone besides me noticed Macxe has put up a picture on his website advertising a Dinaranger side story?
Hornofdesolation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013   #6764
Detatched
Be Me!

I don't think that's a side-story, I think that's just promotional art. In fact, if I read a Google-translate version of his update correctly, he hasn't even started on it yet, and hopes to at least get started before the year ends.

But anyways, these are the images- (The Operators) Aoi converting Luka.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 35.jpg (377.9 KB, 303 views)
File Type: jpg 35b.jpg (375.5 KB, 331 views)

Last edited by Detatched; 09-10-2013 at 01:38 PM.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2013   #6765
rick404
Meddler

Here's a fun web address not easy forgotten.
http://akuochi.com/

Gear up that google translator.

Research database no apparent pics. 2nd to last tab is a Glossary of terms associated or often associated in Japanese. A web translator gives a useful enough idea of what the kanji stand for. Helpful for pixiv keyword searches or search engines.

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2013   #6766
hexen
Amateur writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
In Senki Zesshō Symphogear G(second season), the main girl(Hibiki)'s friend(Miku) gets brainwashed by evil dick German scientist with a foot fetish(that last part might of be untrue...). It happens in episode 9
This sounds like something I would do...

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2013   #6767
blood_rain
Lurker

Well there's a short scene with fangs and out of control burning from our protagonist in Daybreak Illusion, so there might be a hint of her turning evil briefly in the coming episodes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 41.jpg (27.4 KB, 288 views)
blood_rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013   #6768
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_rain View Post
Well there's a short scene with fangs and out of control burning from our protagonist in Daybreak Illusion, so there might be a hint of her turning evil briefly in the coming episodes.
Wow... O_O How cruel the magical girl anime series can be nowadays to their main characters. Looks like there is a possibility that she might turn evil if that antagonist succeeds in mating with her. Though, I wonder if the word "mate" he mentions is fusing with her into a single being?

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^

Last edited by chriskim019; 09-25-2013 at 01:22 AM.
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote