free hit counters
Dickgirl TG Thread - Page 66 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-20-2011   #781
tflover296
Frequent Poster

Re: Dickgirl TG Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei-Lin View Post
New Futa Clip is up on Mistress Taylor's clip store. Here's the description and link:

Gemini`s Quest
Mistress Gemini dreams of being able to properly dominate her slaves without FAKE rubber strapons. Just the thought of having a real cock turns her on so she contacts The Psychic Eye. Well Acted, Strange Clip with huge popshot!

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site...rmadeclips.com

My Two Cents? Well it's Mistress Gemini, and she's pretty hot honestly. Crazy as it sounds for the first ten seconds of the video I thought it was Caroline in a wig. Very similar body types. The action is pretty straightforward as most of Taylor's Futa clips have been. The penis expansion happens inside the jeans and gets pretty big by the end and it lasts a good while with Mistress Gemini moaning all throughout. I think this is the first willing Futa Girl of all the Futa girls, which is a nice change. Keep in mind that unlike the other girls, Mistress Gemini is just as much a Mistress as Taylor, so there's a bit of a different "popshot" in this one compared to the previous ones. The clip is just shy of 26 minutes and is pretty well done. I think Mistress Gemini is a good actress and a welcome addition to the Futa girl collection. I'm giving out another 4 out of 5 stars on this one with no real negatives outside of slight Futa repetition. I know Taylor is getting ready to push forward with some new effects soon so I look forward to some even better stuff in the near future. Pick this one up if you like pretty Futa girls! =D
uh just a quick question, I'm looking at the preview pics and wondering....is that a monkey in the corner?
tflover296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011   #782
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Why yes, yes it is. Mistress+Monkey Head=Futa Fun? ~_^
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011   #783
kobra353526
Lurker

Mercury01

I know this is very off topic (and I am sorry guys for this), but I love your avy. I am very much looking forward to INN this september.
kobra353526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011   #784
mercury01
No Man's Slave

Me too. I hope it's the image they use on the Fat Pack.
mercury01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2011   #785
Rei-Lin
Process Master

New Futa Clip is up at Mistress Taylor's Clip Store:

Roxanne`s Past Lives
Roxanne Hall casts a spell that is supposed to help her revisit her previous lives. It turns out she once was a man and she grows a penis. Fascinated by it she tries a variety of things to help her achieve an orgasm with her new dick.

My two cents? It's a neat idea actually, something a bit more original than the others. Roxanne does a decent job selling it and the Futa is done in about the same manner as usual with it growing larger under her pants. Don't get me wrong, I like that effect, I'm just hoping later on that little penis gets a bigger arm sized brother to sneak in there. ~_^ Anyway Roxanne stays in a shocked more than scared phase through the growth, then gets a bit more curious and finally ends with, well lets just say if you like watermelon then watch out! Overall I'll give this one 3.5 / 5 stars.

There seems to be less going on in this clip than some of the others, Roxanne doesn't seem as interested in this clip as some of the other Futa girls and again it's a very similar growth to the other clips in the Futa Girl series. The ending is hilarious and different (unless you like watermelon!), and if you like explosive endings, that's here too. Roxanne is a pretty lady, so all in all, the clip is average and still worth a purchase, but I hope up and coming Futa clips start pushing the envelope a bit more with bigger props, more interesting growths and different ideas. I know I've sent her dozens of ideas and if you all want to see some of your own Futa girls cumming (get it!?) to life, send Taylor scripts and she'll try them if they're good. Again, don't miss the clip if you like Futa as it's still good enough to add to any Futa Girl collections you may have.

Last edited by Rei-Lin; 06-25-2011 at 08:47 AM.
Unread 07-23-2011   #786
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Wow, long time since anything new huh? Well thankfully Taylor has got a new Futa clip up. Here's the info:

CamGirl Live Surprise Penis Expansion
Honey is live on her webcam Ray enters her chatroom and lures her close to the camera and !!ZAP!! Honey then grows a penis LIVE ON CAM!

My two cents? I like it! Honey is actually pretty convincing and cute in her acting, and instead of being scared or really turned on, seems to be sort of in shock and neutral emotionally than anybody from the other Futa clips. This clip seems to have a new penis prop and I think it looks a lot better. It's also a LOT bigger length wise and the growth in the pants is done a bit different than before too! There's some cloth ripping, and some definite swelling and bulging in this clip, so there's definitely some progress being made to up the ante with the effects and efforts. And at 26 minutes long, you get quite a lot of video for the price. The webcam idea is also nicely done, so all in all, this is one of the best Futa clips Taylor has made. I'd give it a 4.5 / 5 stars, I can't knock this one with any negatives, it's a welcome addition to the Futa clip family. If you like cute girls and Futa, go get it! =D
Unread 07-24-2011   #787
Derringer
Lurker

wonder if this counts
Attached Images
File Type: gif 1239128348923.gif (370.3 KB, 824 views)
Derringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2011   #788
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Taylor just posted another Futa clip up on the store. Two Futa clips in ONE DAY? OMG! Here's the info:

The Mad Scientist
Mika is scientist out to corner the market on a drug that will cure impotence in men but the company decides to cut her funding unless they have results by morning. She is going to have to try it on herself....

My two cents? I really really like this one, and not just because it was based on one of my scripts! Mika is cute as can be, fighting with her asshole boss about getting results on her new drug. Well as with all great scientists that get upset, they do drastic things! This clip has a lot of mixed things which I like. You get some Breast Expansion, some interesting "sweaty" scenes, a nice Mika masturbation scene, AND some Futa with even more masturbation scenes! Egad, it's like 4 clips all rolled into one! You can't beat that for the price guys. Mika nailed my script right on the nose and her acting is damn good, especially at the end. She makes a cute mad scientist. O.O

If you want a clip that has just about everything in it that Taylor has been shown to do really well, do not miss this one! I can't knock it for anything. Taylor just seems to be getting better and better at doing this stuff, it's very hard to tell people to pick only this clip or that clip. I'm giving this one a 5 / 5 stars for the sheer amount of work that was put into it. Lots of angles, lots of Mika, and some pants ripping Futa. Buy it, love it! =D
Unread 07-25-2011   #789
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

I picked them both up. I was not dissapoint. I gotta say I was really impressed with Mika Tan's performance.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2011   #790
Cuchulin
Frequent Poster

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/403104/64bdeb5823/

New Behind Moon doujin translated by SaHa, most of the cast of Kampfer become Futanari.
Cuchulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2011   #791
Derringer
Lurker

found this, hopefully it wasn't reposted

FFXI Janice Elvaan (growth, transformation).rar
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=6KPIFN8L
Derringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2011   #792
tflover296
Frequent Poster

Anyone else remember the Hermpire story? Cus I just added a new one in the Jinx story tree http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure...6/616991.html?

and to see it from the beginning: http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure...73/573027.html
tflover296 is offline   Reply With Quote