free hit counters
Dickgirl TG Thread - Page 69 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-23-2012   #817
fox_drifter
Process Fan

Re: Dickgirl TG Thread

I hate to be off-topic, but I'm a little confused as to the attack on Rei-lin... the way I see it, he did a script for free and expressed a mild disappointment in how it deviated. That's especially understandable if his name is attached.

I've never seen anyone receive free labour and then get mad at someone who did it, implying that that person should have paid THEM to do work for them. That's somewhat mind-boggling.

I certainly would never pay anyone to LET me do artwork for them.
fox_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2012   #818
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox_drifter View Post
I hate to be off-topic, but I'm a little confused as to the attack on Rei-lin... the way I see it, he did a script for free and expressed a mild disappointment in how it deviated. That's especially understandable if his name is attached.

I've never seen anyone receive free labour and then get mad at someone who did it, implying that that person should have paid THEM to do work for them. That's somewhat mind-boggling.

I certainly would never pay anyone to LET me do artwork for them.
Its not an attack. Taylor reacted because she was upset that the clip didn't turn out how she planned. She reacted because she gives a shit even when trying to make what a LOT of producers would classify as a custom script and would only make if they got paid for it ahead of time. We didn't ask him to do the work for us. We offered to try and produce something he scripted. BIG difference. Plus we didn't attach his name to it at all knowing that the clip ended up only containing a couple elements from his original script.

This should have been handled privately as 90% of our communications with Rei-lin normally occur.

Last edited by BudapestSwopeJr; 02-23-2012 at 04:52 PM.
BudapestSwopeJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2012   #819
Rei-Lin
Process Master

It's alright peeps, I don't hold it against Taylor for being upset. Maybe I should have just kept my opinions to myself and avoided anything that might have upset Taylor and crew to begin with, but at least I learned from it so I walk away a bit wiser at the least. As I said, they all go into these ideas and scripts head on and they try many different things, scripted or not and I'll always stand behind them because the quality of their work has risen quite a lot over the last few years, and I don't want to take them or their hard work for granted. In any case, the clip is worth a purchase so as I said, if you like the futa and breast expansion side of things, you'll enjoy Bitten. Moving on.
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2012   #820
jimi20
Frequent Poster

Regardless, nothing else like this exists in the community, it's awesome to see at attempted, ill be buying it anyway come payday , nice work guys
jimi20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2012   #821
Rei-Lin
Process Master

New Futa Clip is up from Taylor:
RBREEZE: The Headband Price: $15.00 USD
Betty is preparing for a night out in Vegas when she puts on a magic headband. The headband is stuck and she is struck with amazing pain. She goes to lay down and grows a beautiful giant cock. The growth is terrifying but she learns to love her cock.

My two cents? Betty is making her debut here (actually made it in a BE clip just before this one was posted) but either way, welcome to Betty first off. She sort of reminds me of a slightly heavier set Caroline, which isn't a bad thing at all. =D Anyway, the clip description more or less explains the basic outline for the clip. She puts on a headband that goes all glowy on her and she has to lay down because it hurts her. She then proceeds to grow a HUGE penis. I'd like to point out that this clip wasn't produced by Taylor and company but by RBREEZE. Though they didn't produce it, their editor did edit it, so it feels very much like a Taylor clip. I didn't realize this fact when I first wrote my review, so I thought it best to point it out now.

This penis growth is less like Taylor's Futa and more like the one from an old movie clip I loved to death: Jekyll and Hyde Together Again. The penis almost seems to be trying to escape her dress and take it with her rather than just doing the usual slow growth down the pants trick. Betty's reaction is a mix of fear and confusion and she plays the part pretty well. She has a sort of lower tone to her voice which makes her little grunts and moans sound very sexy. Overall I'm quite happy with this clip so I'll give it a 8.5 out of 10 stars. I also like the fact that the clip gets straight to the point of things. There's very little build-up to this clip as it just steamrolls through to the sexy parts. Good clip. Enjoyed it greatly. Thanks Miss Taylor for putting it up!

Last edited by Rei-Lin; 03-05-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Unread 03-05-2012   #822
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

I have to agree. The growth itself was very well done, there was a clear sense of a buildup of strength behind the skirt. Very good value too.

More like this please!
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012   #823
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Another new Futa clip up at Taylors!
Japanese Cush Price: $22.00 USD
Holly tries some new cush and her clit grows larger. Following her Mom`s advice she rubs on it but then it really expands! COOL CLIP! Holly is terrific in it! NICE GROWTH AND GREAT CUMSHOT!

Two Futa so fast, give hugs to the editor! My two cents? Well it IS Holly, and Holly is a sweety, I like her acting so much! I'm not sure if she's "really" getting high in the clip but she does have the acting part down. This clip feels much more like a Taylor clip compared to the RBREEZE one, but it's handled in a similar fashion. There's a lot more build up in this clip but the Futa growth is actually done more forcefully than any of the other clips, so it's similar to how it was done in the RBREEZE clip. I love Holly reactions to it happening too! She doesn't quite go total flip out, but she sounds genuinely shocked by what happens. There's no ripping clothes in this one since she's wearing a skirt more or less, but I do think the Futa growth is heading in the right direction (especially with a few of my ideas becoming scripts! *fingers crossed*), and I can see the potential for things to keep getting better and better. There is of course the huge cum shots at the end, and with the longer build up at the start, you get a really good clip with everything we've come to know and love. So I'll give it a 9 out of 10 stars as I really don't have any problems with it and Holly is great as always! Here's hoping Taylor and crew continue to expand (no pun intended) their Futa more and more and hopefully get some clothing destruction by evil possessed penis's going on (foreshadowing?). Great job! =D
Unread 03-14-2012   #824
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Once Again, A New Futa Clip Appears!
Tainted Sample Price: $15.00 USD
After giving a sperm sample, Dr Jenson's patient expresses his anger with his persistant erection with no diagnosis. She spills some sample on herself and contracts his condition but first she grows a cock. Pleasure reaction/large cumshot.

Seems to be the time for some new faces (and breasts) popping up in Taylor's clips. Alura is pretty sexy, and she definitely has quite the large assests. O.O Must admit, she makes a fine first impression. My two cents on the clip? I liked it very much. Alura's reactions to the changes running through her are pretty well acted out. She's reacting as if the sperm is making her hornier as the clip goes on, and as such, she's not really shocked so to say. There's a bit of setup for this clip like most Taylor clips to set up the doctor part, which is pretty well done. Thankfully the dude doesn't hang around very long and leaves little Alura all to her horny self. The penis growth happens sort of like in stages and it grows and shrinks and she reacts with more moans and groans as it grows and sort of looks all hot and bothered when it shrinks.

Then we get to finally see her bring out the big guns and egads! The penis finally grows to full length toward the end, but there's no ripping or tearing of the clothes in this clip. She does start doing the masturbation toward the end, and there's some definite splurging going on too. I must say, overall the clip is one of the better ones, but I think it has more to do with Alura's acting and hotness than anything new and technical with the clip itself. There is some things hinted in this clip however that makes me think they're gearing up for some future clip ideas and scripts, so that in and of itself is a nice bonus. It's great overall, so I would still give it an 8.5 out of 10 stars and say that it's definitely worth it for the Futa fans, or fans of pretty girls with huge breasts! Good job once again Taylor and crew! <3!

Last edited by Rei-Lin; 03-14-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Unread 03-18-2012   #825
monkat
Frequent Poster

Found this imgur album (seems to be scans from a comic or manga) on reddit.

EDIT: It's called Tilt Mode
monkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2012   #826
pokerus
Frequent Poster

Hm I think that's been posted before.
Unread 03-20-2012   #827
funfun74
Wolf Girl

A couple of times I think. Still brings back memories.
funfun74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2012   #828
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

Wow, this thread has turned into an advertising medium more then a content suggestion.
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote