free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 70 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-15-2009   #829
Grievous
Eh, just passing by

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Aww, morwalugi tends to have that effect on people.

I think he's a robot built by the government for the purpose of confusing and distracting the leaders of enemy nations. Yet somehow he escaped from the lab where he was built and unable to divert from his original programming, yet simultaneously unable to carry it out he has uploaded himself to the internet and absorbed every obscure bit of data relating to Victorian art and dragons. Using this vast arsenal of seemingly (and in practice) useless information he (or I should say "it") has taught him(it)self to attack the higher mental processes of any individual he(it) encounters on the internet by replying with irrelevant and completely unhelpful information that he(it) compiles using random bits of data from his(it's) memory banks. Occasionally the message formed will appear coherent, but (still useless) any semblance of rational thought is only coincidental and the product of random chance. Like finding words spelled correctly in alphabet soup, a complete fluke.

Though, it might be helpful to your cause to try emailing him and asking him yourself. He did provide and email in his profile on transfur. doe.wrds@gmail.com
CTRL+ALT+SUPR plz! D:
Anyway I guess I could try that. Thanks for the help ^_^
Grievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2009   #830
mattwo7
Leecher

I am trying to find a story where a scientist does some experiment on some woman and she becomes a sexpet catgirl...
mattwo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2009   #831
canobrick

I'm also looking for a story.

A kid starts playing a computer game where he makes a panther girl character and has to escape from a prison. Every time he fails he turns partway into his character until finally he is the character he created and is inside the prison (not in the game).

If anyone remembers that story or can shed some light on it's location, I would appreciate it.

(I appreciate people trying to be helpful, but just posting lists of story websites actually doesn't help much unless you're sure it's there. I've searched most of them, just can't seem to find it)
Unread 04-19-2009   #832
Snowglare
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattwo7 View Post
I am trying to find a story where a scientist does some experiment on some woman and she becomes a sexpet catgirl...
Is this it?
Snowglare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2009   #833
unclecanabis
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclecanabis View Post
Nope not her's. The one I speek of had the chick surrounded by other cat women then she started to change and ended up becomin a wet-nurse for the others her breast got huge as she changed into the cat form and they began to feed, it was drawn in the manga style I believe
kk I found a reference comic to help ya help me look, I have searched my fingers bloody http://e-hentai.org/m/g/d/s/e/880/ this is the comic. But not the one I am lookin for and its not on e-hentai
unclecanabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2009   #834
transformative
skrew ball

this is my first request so don't hurt me if i screw it up... ok... here goes...

I'm looking for a colored version of Arania's shark tf comic (the one where the girl's car brakes down in front of the saltwater lake) but more specifically the version colored by TRC (I think it might be on his/her Yahoo but I'v lost my link to it :S) if anyone can help that'd be awesome ^^

hope I did that right...
Unread 04-20-2009   #835
Ladylike255
Banned

Wait right there, transformative! I'll see if I can find what you're looking for!

Last edited by Ladylike255; 04-20-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Ladylike255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2009   #836
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

http://fullmoonmaster.deviantart.com...k-01-117739645

BAM. I believe this is exactly it, and the rest are in his gallery.

Also, if you're a fan, TRC just mentioned he'll be posting most of the old commissions in his gallery here very soon!
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2009   #837
transformative
skrew ball

awesome!!! tyvm ^^
Unread 04-21-2009   #838
Ladylike255
Banned

OH HO HO HO HO, HO HO HO HO HO!!

OH HO HO HO HO, OH HO HO HO!!

OH, WHO HO HO HO HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK, OH HO HO HO HO

OH, HO HO HO HO HO HO!!!!

That's the shark laugh from Strange Wilderness!!
Ladylike255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009   #839
mattwo7
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowglare View Post
I meant a stoty not a manga lol
mattwo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2009   #840
canobrick

Does anyone even remember the story I'm looking for? I'm starting to think I'm the only one who ready it. lol

Quote:
A kid starts playing a computer game where he makes a panther girl character and has to escape from a prison. Every time he fails he turns partway into his character until finally he is the character he created and is inside the prison (not in the game).