free hit counters
Dickgirl TG Thread - Page 71 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-08-2012   #841
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Re: Dickgirl TG Thread

I already posted this over at my The Tome thread, but I figured it belongs here too.
It's my entry to the contest over a futanaripalace (http://futanaripalace.com/showthread...-Comic-Contest)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Accident1.jpg (218.6 KB, 613 views)
File Type: jpg Accident2.jpg (184.1 KB, 524 views)
File Type: jpg Accident3.jpg (159.7 KB, 560 views)
File Type: jpg Accident4.jpg (259.4 KB, 767 views)
File Type: jpg Accident5.jpg (231.8 KB, 852 views)
File Type: jpg Accident6.jpg (233.1 KB, 903 views)
File Type: jpg Accident7.jpg (225.7 KB, 903 views)
File Type: jpg Accident8.jpg (159.1 KB, 634 views)
File Type: jpg Accident9.jpg (116.9 KB, 625 views)
File Type: jpg Accident10.jpg (170.8 KB, 763 views)
File Type: jpg Accident11.jpg (251.2 KB, 617 views)
File Type: jpg Accident12.jpg (268.6 KB, 657 views)
File Type: jpg Accident13.jpg (119.7 KB, 681 views)
File Type: jpg Accident14.jpg (154.1 KB, 796 views)
File Type: jpg Accident15.jpg (160.7 KB, 996 views)
File Type: jpg Accident16.jpg (140.6 KB, 941 views)
File Type: jpg Accident17.jpg (165.4 KB, 829 views)
File Type: jpg Accident18.jpg (160.3 KB, 773 views)
File Type: jpg Accident19.jpg (147.3 KB, 718 views)
File Type: jpg Accident20.jpg (114.2 KB, 1095 views)
File Type: jpg Accident21.jpg (181.4 KB, 829 views)
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2012   #842
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Excellent work as always!
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2012   #843
Scorch
Process Master

Remember the bible black futa clip from years ago, here's the full ep
http://www.xxxtube.fr/731658,Bible-Black-06.xxx
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2012   #844
ashe5k
Transformer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
I already posted this over at my The Tome thread, but I figured it belongs here too.
It's my entry to the contest over a futanaripalace (http://futanaripalace.com/showthread...-Comic-Contest)
That was awesome.
Unread 05-14-2012   #845
Scorch
Process Master

Could someone help me out, i'm trying to download the video to cut it to just the futa at the end, but i'm having problems.

Thanks.
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012   #846
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

It don't think it allows downloading. It might just be easier to find a torrent somewhere. Should be easy enough.

Not that was condone that kind of thing. Right. Right?
Unread 05-14-2012   #847
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

If anyone rags on you about it either way I'm going to laugh my ass off, as its so old now that no profits are going to the license holders or publishers at this point through any purchase of it, and no potential is going to be seeded by buying a resale though a legit source.

Not to say piracy cant cause damage, it can, just not so long after the fact.
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2012   #848
tflover296
Frequent Poster

Tara Tainton does it again: http://www.fetishclips.com/storeclip...20776&sid=2065
tflover296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2012   #849
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Acts badly again?
She's cute and all, but her last twp futa clips were pretty awful.
Unread 05-18-2012   #850
tflover296
Frequent Poster

maybe this one will be better... we'll never know til a generous buyer shows us what goes on
tflover296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2012   #851
Esquire
Frequent Poster

http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure...14/314548.html
Added a new Hermpires entry. It's also on my SoFurry and Furaffinty accounts. It's also on this website.

"When?" you ask.

NOW.

Quote:
Bridget figured he should find help. Perhaps the police, or medical attention. Perhaps they'd give him a nice cup of tea. He was certainly sore, though that was fading quickly. Too, quickly, in fact. He had been hurt before, fighting, and the bruises never faded this quickly, replaced by a quite worrying warmth.

He pushed up off the ground. The heat was spreading across his backside, focusing on his tailbone. He reached behind him, to find a faint fuzz and dampness where his shorts had been, before that...thing.

Yes, help. Definitely help.

He took a few unsteady steps toward the end of the alley, his feet strange in his shoes.

Of course, he'd end up having to explain why he dressed like he did again. Strangers always looked at him funny when he did, and-

There was a hot swelling in his chest, and he gasped and fell against the wall again. When he reached to his chest, he found two soft mounds. He reached in through the armholes of his dress, and found that not only were his new breasts sensitive, but they were partially covered in fur.

Another surge.

His hips had widened, and there was something..new..down there, behind what had been there before. This was very strange, and he blushed as he investigated the soft, furry covering over his new-

No. he was a boy. He was still a boy. The doctors could fix this.

More heat in his arms, his legs, all a-tingle. His stuffed bear fell to the floor, but he didn't notice. Soft golden fur was spreading up his legs, on the arms, bursting through his cuffs and the thin fingerless gloves on them. He stared at his hands as they grew soft golden fur, and pads of all things. He flexed his hand, and claws popped out.

Interesting.

Of course, the more important issue was peeking out of the bottom of his skirt, growing hotter by the second. Was it bigger? It seemed bigger. Were those spiked on it before? He reached for it, then paused.

Playtime.

He pulled his yo-yo, pulled a length of slack, and looped it around his aching length, and squeezed, just a little, then bit his lip. Careful, careful. Wouldn't want to cut it off. He giggled, his already high-pitched voice growing higher.

Warmth swept up his stomach, leaving a pattern of what he knew was fur under his dress, though he didn't care much about that right now. What he did care about was working the looped string back and forth until his impatience took over and he just grasped himself with one of his new paws. His toes-claws-flexed as the pads met the tender flesh, and he stretched in pleasure as the claws sliced through his shoes easily.

His new, feline ears flicked from the top of his head, tenting his headdress in two spots. The tail, next, its blond length whisking in the trash as he worked himself furiously.

He could smell them, now, smell Others, feel the Need like an itch. He could smell himself, his dwindling humanity. It fed back into the heat, made him hotter, made him smell more, fed back into the heat in a feedback loop. And he flexed his back and gritted his teeth as the warmth swept down his spine, and out-

Bridget collapsed in the filth of the alley, basking in the warm glow like a cat in sunshine. Which she was now, more or less.

Perhaps she didn't need help at all.
I have literally never played Guilty Gear in my life.
Unread 05-21-2012   #852
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esquire View Post
I have literally never played Guilty Gear in my life.
For what it's worth, Bridget was kept relatively in-character for as long as the story would permit and this is coming from someone who has played nearly every Guilty Gear game...released in the West.

As for the story, I liked it. Unlike the other contributions to this particular chapter, it was detailed enough to get the point across while also providing some insight on his mental state throughout the change.
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote