free hit counters
Dickgirl TG Thread - Page 72 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-21-2012   #853
Esquire
Frequent Poster

Re: Dickgirl TG Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-name View Post
For what it's worth, Bridget was kept relatively in-character for as long as the story would permit and this is coming from someone who has played nearly every Guilty Gear game...released in the West.
My research consisted entirely of checking the GG wiki and watching a video of his specials on Youtube. I also omitted the big half-handcuff because it is silly and I can't explain how it stays on a boy with no hips or butt to speak of.

Quote:
As for the story, I liked it. Unlike the other contributions to this particular chapter, it was detailed enough to get the point across while also providing some insight on his mental state throughout the change.
I find that the area of what they're thinking is often neglected in TFs. Usually it's just

1. I don't want it!
2. But now I do!
3. [Insert bad pun here.]
THE END.

Also, I have no idea where I got the idea for yo-yo fapping from, and am not sure it would be safe to try.

Manservant! Fetch me five of my concubines, an assortment of yo-yos, and my sciencing outfit! Especially the goggles!
Unread 05-28-2012   #854
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Herro all. New Futa Clip posted from Taylor!

Clinical Trials Price: $16.00 USD
Tatiyana is a broke college student who decided to try a clinical trial for extra money and finds the drugs have some interesting side effects.

My two cents? I like this clip! Tatiyana is proving to be one of the better actresses already and this is only her second clip! Her reactions are sexy while at the same time sort of funny. She can get her voice up there and sounds freaked out as much as curious. There's also a couple interesting additions to the usual Futa growth but I won't spoil that for you, but lets just say it's leading me to think that Taylor is starting to push the effects in her clips a bit further in the future. It's a nice touch and I look forward to seeing what else they add later on. The growth is rather lengthy as the clip tends to focus a bit more on Titiyana's reactions as much as the growth, but the prop itself actually looks new and improved and also quite big! I have to admit it was sort of a turn on to watch her go at it toward the end, since TItiyana got into it pretty well!

Overall, I'll give this clip a 9 out of 10. It's good acting, a couple new effects, and a nice explosive ending as we've come (cum?) to know and love. I can't wait to see more new effects, since it opens up new avenues. The future has definitely gotten brighter! Good job Taylor, Bud, and crew. <3!
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2012   #855
VeryZenn
Lurker

Futanaria finally did a girl to Futa set. Just the photos at this point. Can't speak to the quality but I thought people might want to know.
VeryZenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012   #856
MrLarpus
Lurker

Now this is awesome!

[LemonFont] - Shapeshifter
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/496933/a4e48b8486/
MrLarpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012   #857
Avenger2099
Frequent Poster

Here's his furaffinity if you don't want to use e-hentai. I'd post his website to but it doesn't seem to be up on that yet.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lemonfont/
Unread 06-06-2012   #858
BE69
Process Fan

Awesome. Why there is not more shapeshifters?
Unread 06-06-2012   #859
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

I could do with some votes in the contest I entered with the sequence above over at the futanari palace
http://futanaripalace.com/showthread...Contest-Voting
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2012   #860
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Hey All. New Futa Clip At Taylors!

Mika Tan in NEW SPECIMEN DETECTED Price: $16.00 USD
Mika hasn`t been added to her work`s health insurance yet and she`s having an issue with her clitoris. To save a few bucks she finds a clinical trial and hopes that she can get some free medical care. Great acting by Mika Tan!

M two cents? Well I like the setting this time around, makes it feel a bit more like a little private doctor's office (or mad scientist's office maybe). I like that the camera is from the "Doctor's" perspective instead of having somebody else playing the role. And of course, you have to love Mika Tan. She's such a cutie! And yes, she definitely acts very well in the clip. The clip itself has a lot of story behind it as the first 4 minutes or so is the set up, another couple minutes of build up and then we get to the Futa parts with the usual, but sexy Mika explosive ending.

As far as the Futa growth, it's well done as always and they added a few different perspective shots to it this time but overall, it's done along the same vein as the previous Futa growth scenes. Don't let that distract away from a great clip however, as this one draws heavily on Mika's reactions more than the actual Futa growth, so while the growth isn't as long in this clip, everything else is very high quality stuff. Overall I'd say a solid 8.5 / 10. I hope they do continue to push themselves with the Futa effects as I think they've solved any issues with having sub par actresses at this point so I can't wait to see what's next! Good clip! <3!
Unread 07-06-2012   #861
tdm4
Process Fan

GenYun, that sequence is awesome! Would be awesome if the 'compound' made them grow taller/bigger, too
tdm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2012   #863
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Hey All! New Futa Clip up at Taylors!
CoCo`s Gender Transforming Journey Price: $24.00 USD
Coco is on love with a girl who only likes men so she tries to win her affection by turning into a guy. She is elated when it works at first but then she transformed back into an even shapelier girl then before. Then she grows a monster penis.

Okay, I know this clip doesn't exactly fit straight into this section as it is actually several different clips and fetishes all in one! But the majority of the clip is still Futa, so I'll stick it here for now. Okay, the entire clip is several things in one clip. CoCo turns from female to male, then back to female, then becomes a Futa! It's crazy!

My two cents? Well, it's multiple fetishes all at once, how can you go wrong for the price? CoCo is CUTE, right up there with Mika, but I love that asian-ish look so I may be biased. The female into male transformation is done rather well, especially as a first try. She loses her breasts, grows some eyebrows and a ragged beard, and even gets some torso hair. What's crazy, is once she puts on some male clothes, she really does look like a young 21+ year old guy. She even cops an attitude to go along with that look. The reversal isn't as crazy or nearly as long, but that's to be expected. She passes out and everything goes back to normal. The last part where CoCo becomes a Futa is pretty damn nice honestly. It's almost like a violent eruption of raging hormones and penis growing in her pants, and CoCo's acting really sells it. This part she's in as much pain as she is pleasure, and the looks she gets on her face are great!

Overall, I'm definitely giving this one a 9 out of 10 because CoCo is a good actress, and this type of transformation is rare as it is, and to put three different transformations in one clip is just awesome of TMC. I think if they keep pushing themselves in these new directions as well as trying new effects and make-up, they are easily on the right track to doing all those other transformations people are dying to have. You know what I'm talking about people! Great clip guys, so...umm..yeah go buy it! Great job TMC!