free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - Page 72 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-24-2011   #853
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
oh, that commission is the precursor of tower of lust...
Seems so long ago... *checks* Wow, it was more 2 years ago.

I'm guessing you might be having a little burnout from the last request Detached, but if you are ever up for another "Monster Of The Day wins" let me know. There are plenty of them just dying at a chance to get those silly girls ^__^

Now, here's something from 2chan, and the other one I found on hypnochan, nice conversion and I do like the heart eyes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Demon drink1.jpg (64.6 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg Demon drink2.jpg (63.2 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg Demon drink3.jpg (68.3 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg Demon drink4.jpg (75.8 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg Demon drink5.jpg (81.3 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg Demon drink6.jpg (79.4 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg Boss Room1.jpg (270.1 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg Boss Room2.jpg (269.7 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg Boss Room3.jpg (276.8 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg Boss Room4.jpg (307.3 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg Boss Room5.jpg (263.1 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg Boss Room6.jpg (250.7 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg Boss Room7.jpg (281.9 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg Boss Room8.jpg (298.6 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg Boss Room9.jpg (306.0 KB, 188 views)
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2011   #854
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
I'm guessing you might be having a little burnout from the last request Detached, but if you are ever up for another "Monster Of The Day wins" let me know. There are plenty of them just dying at a chance to get those silly girls ^__^
It's not that bad, really. Right now, I'm working on a little project of my own. It's nothing new or complex as a concept, but I do feel it gets interesting when I start altering certain mods in certain ways. Don't let my silence keep you from posting ideas, I'll see what I can do as time goes by. Hell, I just fulfilled a two year old art request on the request board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqmorrell
I take it this program is like Polygon Love 2 or something ... similarities, differences, etc? Sorry. Just trying to learn about it without burning bridges.
Never heard of Polygon Love 2, so I don't think I can really answer this question.

Last edited by Detatched; 01-24-2011 at 11:00 AM.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2011   #855
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Hmmm, in that case I had an idea involving U-Chouten, a Daimon from episode 119, U-Chouten.
Here's a clip(also, oh god the music of a Daimon popping up is so nostalgic ~ as well as the voice acting), however, I couldn't get the subs for it so it is slightly edited(the pale bikini)

Though, I did find the German version which was edited (starts around 2 minutes in)

Basically she would be be flirtatious and dance around, glowing stars appearing around her mesmerizing the scouts before giving them a deep kiss that drains them of their powers and color and changes their fuku into her outfit. The final change being their eyes, turning them into stars like hers. As for her large star bikini bottom, most people in fanart design it a tad smaller <_< though whichever is fine for me.

My other idea would be U-Pasokon getting the drop on Sailor Mercury and interfacing with her visor to first hypnotize Mercury and then convert her into a loyal robot drone. Here's the episode(takes place right after the previous one)

Maybe we could even do a mash up with both of them, however I realize that these two would be hard to do most likely because, well they're unusual, but if your interested I'd have fun captioning it as always and I would gladly help you with scenario setup ^__^

Pics follow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg U-Chouten2.jpg (45.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg U-Chouten3.jpg (43.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: png U-Chouten4.png (20.5 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg U-Chouten1.jpg (224.0 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg U-Pasokon.jpg (23.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg U-Pasokon2.jpg (14.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg U-Pasokon4.jpg (37.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg U-Pasokon1.jpg (42.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: png U-Pasokon5.png (17.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg U-Pasokon3.jpg (36.1 KB, 32 views)
Unread 01-24-2011   #856
Mazoku
Process Master

I'm going to take the liberty of putting Detached's Bastila -Twi'lek sequence in this thread just to keep related material together and prevent it being lost and buried in the Art Request Thread. Hopefully that's ok. If it's not I'll just leave the link.

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=16289

Subtitled, "The fate of Bastil'lashan, slave to the Dark Lord Revan", from the computer game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. An extra-dark Dark Side ending.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b1.jpg (85.3 KB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg b2.jpg (84.6 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg b3.jpg (95.3 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg b4.jpg (87.5 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg b5.jpg (75.5 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg b6.jpg (67.9 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg b7.jpg (350.1 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg b8.jpg (303.2 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg b9.jpg (84.8 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg b10.jpg (85.9 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg b11.jpg (111.6 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg b12.jpg (134.4 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg b13.jpg (94.8 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg b14.jpg (55.5 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg b15.jpg (94.5 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg 16.jpg (110.5 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by Mazoku; 05-12-2013 at 11:43 PM.
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2011   #857
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Here's a little series which may not be together, but could be. No conversion or anything, but I do like the robot army and the scientist chick is cute(they always are).

http://akuochichance.blog40.fc2.com/...-145.html#more

http://akuochichance.blog40.fc2.com/...-153.html#more

Also, a little addendum to the previous ideas, they would have to include all of the Sailor Scouts/Senshi, 1-3 would be enough, and as for U-Chouten, her dance should definitely be something festive ^__^ I think we could get away with putting in Mimete too, if we go with her lab coat look.

Here's a few more idea, let me know if any stick.

Sailor Moon Movie S, Princess Snow Kaguya (http://www.soul-hunter.com/sailormoo...snowkaguya.php) takes over and freezes earth, her Snow Dancers (http://www.soul-hunter.com/sailormoo...nowdancers.php) have their way with the 4 Sailor Scouts, freezing them in bondage while they kiss them into submission, some try to resist, other have given up and submit to the treatment, all slowly becoming Snow Dancers. The remaining one tries to free the rest, but the Princess herself intervenes and blows a blizzard that brings her to her knees. Unable to move the senshi can only watch as Kaguya walks towards her. Two of the Snow Dancers pick the shivering senshi and bring her up to Princess Snow Kaguya's face. She gives her a kiss that instantly changes her into a happy and lovely dovey Snow Dancer. The final scene would be the new Snow Dancer laying by her Princess's throne, having her hair stroked as the transformation completes for the willing Scouts, and the ones who had resisted earlier having looks of defeat on their face as their transformation is nearly complete.

For a change of pace, here's a Castlevania: Harmony of Despair idea. Yoko, Charlotte, Maria and Shanoa are on their way to defeat Astarte, confident that they can beat her since they believe Temptation won't work on them since they are all female. As they make their way through the corridors, they come across chest that have Egyptian themed clothing that will boost Charlotte's stats, so she changes into it(complete with a Ankh if possible). They finally arrive at Astarte's chamber, seeing her looked quite pleased for some reason. Upon seeing her, Charlotte falls to her knees, her eyes glazed as the clothing and the Ankh work their magic on her, fueling a desire to submit to the queen. Maria sees this and tries to warn the others, but Charlotte quickly cast Poison Mist on the group which causes them to pass out. One of them manages to leap out of the way just in time, however, she leaps right next to Astarte, who lightly binds her in her shroud, and gives her a kiss that instantly charms her and causes her to pass out. The remaining two awaken on stone alters, nude, holding Ankhs between their breasts. They are unable to move anything but their heads and try to look around, only to see the shining oil covered bodies of their friends in skimpy slave themed attire, their eyes glazed. They try to reason with them to no avail as Astarte caresses both of their heads, numbing, but not erasing their fears. The ritual of anointment begins with their bodies being covered in oil by their former comrades as Astarte constantly cast Temptation on them, slowly working away at them, until at last they give in. The final scene will be four oiled and happy slave girls and their Queen, 2 fanning her, one acting as her foot stool, and one serving her grapes(though if you want to make it more sexual I would totally not be apposed ^__^).

I got one more Sailor Moon idea, but I think I'll save that for tomorrow, very hypno themed and involves a little orgy at the end.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Princess Snow Kaguya.jpg (36.9 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg Princess Snow Kaguya1.jpg (161.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Snow Dancers.jpg (44.9 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg Snow Dancers1.jpg (42.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Snow Dancers2.jpg (59.0 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Mimete.jpg (40.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg astarte___castlevania_boss_by_kamon_san-d1losos.jpg (149.7 KB, 45 views)
Unread 01-25-2011   #858
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Sailor Moon Movie S, Princess Snow Kaguya (http://www.soul-hunter.com/sailormoo...snowkaguya.php) takes over and freezes earth, her Snow Dancers (http://www.soul-hunter.com/sailormoo...nowdancers.php) have their way with the 4 Sailor Scouts, freezing them in bondage while they kiss them into submission, some try to resist, other have given up and submit to the treatment, all slowly becoming Snow Dancers. The remaining one tries to free the rest, but the Princess herself intervenes and blows a blizzard that brings her to her knees. Unable to move the senshi can only watch as Kaguya walks towards her. Two of the Snow Dancers pick the shivering senshi and bring her up to Princess Snow Kaguya's face. She gives her a kiss that instantly changes her into a happy and lovely dovey Snow Dancer. The final scene would be the new Snow Dancer laying by her Princess's throne, having her hair stroked as the transformation completes for the willing Scouts, and the ones who had resisted earlier having looks of defeat on their face as their transformation is nearly complete.
I like the Snow Dancers. I'm not liking Kaguya. I've figured out work-arounds for what I can't be accurate on for the Dancers, but Kaguya is just way too complex, no idea where to even start on making a custom model of her.
Unread 01-25-2011   #859
kyuven
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
I like the Snow Dancers. I'm not liking Kaguya. I've figured out work-arounds for what I can't be accurate on for the Dancers, but Kaguya is just way too complex, no idea where to even start on making a custom model of her.
You could cheat and use a Touhou Kaguya model and just change the colors
It'd be a good in-joke :3
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2011   #860
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
Hmmm, I see... Well, in that case we can do 1 of two things. Make a reasonable facsimile(for clothing just a sheer bathrobe and snow blue hair with a crown, or we just colorswap Kaguya from touhou too lol), or redesign the scenario so it only includes the Ice Dancers. I'd be open to either of course.

Suppose I'll save that other Sailor Moon idea for later, as well as a Nanoha one that I thought up last night now that I got a hit ^__^
Unread 01-26-2011   #861
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Hmmm, I see... Well, in that case we can do 1 of two things. Make a reasonable facsimile(for clothing just a sheer bathrobe and snow blue hair with a crown, or we just colorswap Kaguya from touhou too lol), or redesign the scenario so it only includes the Ice Dancers. I'd be open to either of course.
Well... I'm starting to get some idea of what I can use, but... it looks really close to what I have set for the Snow Dancers. -.-

Opinion: Really shiny, or blindingly white? Looking at the images of the Snow Dancers, their bodies seem icy enough for shine to be appropriate.

Quote:
Suppose I'll save that other Sailor Moon idea for later, as well as a Nanoha one that I thought up last night now that I got a hit ^__^
... Oh come on, don't do that to me... ;_;
Unread 01-26-2011   #862
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
Well... I'm starting to get some idea of what I can use, but... it looks really close to what I have set for the Snow Dancers. -.-

Opinion: Really shiny, or blindingly white? Looking at the images of the Snow Dancers, their bodies seem icy enough for shine to be appropriate.

... Oh come on, don't do that to me... ;_;
Shiny sounds nice.

Well, I suppose I can drop those last two ideas since I've seen to tap myself out for the moment(quite rare, but doesn't last long, hehe).

... Damnit, my Sailor Moon idea hit a snag... I could of sworn that monster of the day was a Cardian... I'll have to think of something different for that, maybe something with Reci since she was rather strong and nearly beat all the scouts, or just tweak the original idea that involved the hypnotic Droid Akumuda(http://wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Akumuda)...

Anyway, onto the Nanoha idea. It going to be StikerS based of course, with a during timeline(possibly after Ginga's capture). Basically, what it would involve is Yuuno(aka ferret boy) being TGed, brainwashed, and then Numbered. Anyway, on with the story.

Uno, seeing the StrikerS as a problem, decides to do some research on their past, and comes across a entry for Yuuno Scrya, interested in him and his ability to use chains, she sends Duo to capture him. Yuuno meanwhile is on his way home from the Infinity Library, when he bumps into a 'Nanoha'(Duo in disguise) who quickly begins to flirt with him and drag him to a secluded alleyway to knock him out. Uno watches the last scene with a smirk on her face.

The next thing Yuuno knows he is strapped down to a table, with strange tubes and bonds scattered across his body. He panics just as Uno comes out and strokes is hair, explaining that he will finally get to be with his beloved Nanoha if he just submits. Yuuno, unsure of what to do then feels the caress of another girl. He quickly looks down and sees 'Nanoha' teasing him to surrender as one of the other numbers starts up the machine he is hooked up to. It's painful at first, but with the two women constantly touching him, and kissing him he quickly losses himself as he becomes a she, and passes out.

The next thing seen is the now TGed Yuuno, floating in a tank that Uno is caressing, a band around her head with wires running up as useful information is pumped out of her head, and false memories are pumped back in. Memories with friends leave her, while memories of binding herself in chains for "Big-Sis Uno", licking her stocking covered legs and loving it, flood in... Finally, Yuuno wakes up kneeling before Uno, her body in the uniform of a number(XIV), her eyes opening to reveal the golden irises of a Number, and quickly begins to nuzzle against Uno legs, proving the experiment a great success.

From there, they launch a sting operation against the StrikerS, catching Nanoha and Fate off guard and away from the group, distracted with fighting the other numbers, they don't notice when they are bound in Yuuno's now improved chains that quickly squeeze the both of them together. Both confused, Nanoha looks down to see the person who did it, and recognizes the lust filled face as that of Yuuno, she pleads with her, confused, but still trying to get to her. For a moment, Yunno is unsure if what she says is true or not, but a key press from a distant location by Uno causes a image having them bound up and before Uno with her presenting them floods her mind and she gives in to the fantasy. The two try to struggle with all their might, but Quattro uses her mastery of illusion and encased them in a orb of endless shifting colors while hypnotizing them. As for a final scene, I was either thinking both Nanoha and Fate in takes being brainwashed while Yuuno nestles up to Uno, or perhaps all four nestled in bed, Fate's and Nanoha's eyes barely open so you can see the golden irises of numbers upon them. Though that could use some work... Possible room for a squeal(s) involving Numbering the rest of the cast.

All that might be a little "long in the tooth", but it's yours to play with now if you want, I'll just thrown down some pics.
Attached Images
File Type: png Uno.png (219.4 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg Yuuno swapped and Nanoha.jpg (199.7 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Yuuno swapped.jpg (155.7 KB, 37 views)
Unread 01-26-2011   #863
CaptainHidethread
Wicked Lady fanboy

Quote:
Here's something nice that popped up on the 2chan thread.

Also, this
http://akuoti3dlive.blog40.fc2.com/
I noticed that you did not post the last image in which her face turns into that of a dog's. That's okay though. I didn't save that part either.

You don't know how much I fucking love this thread, detached. I saved so many sets that I finally made a folder specially for 3D custom girl corruption. I especially love the ones when they have tears in their eyes. Watching their sadness turn into empty happiness. It's so damn beautiful.

Are you still taking requests? Because I am dying to have one (of many) my fantasies come to life.
CaptainHidethread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2011   #864
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHidethread View Post
I noticed that you did not post the last image in which her face turns into that of a dog's. That's okay though. I didn't save that part either.

You don't know how much I fucking love this thread, detached. I saved so many sets that I finally made a folder specially for 3D custom girl corruption. I especially love the ones when they have tears in their eyes. Watching their sadness turn into empty happiness. It's so damn beautiful.

Are you still taking requests? Because I am dying to have one (of many) my fantasies come to life.
Feel free to throw ideas out, and I'll look into putting something together.

As for that last idea Rainday, I really was expecting "Numberizing," though not necessarily that character. Really, I've been thinking about doing a series of those for a while, so I may definitely consider using what you just posted as a starting point.