free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 73 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-15-2009   #865
Randy_McSporran
Frequent Poster

It's good but it's not the one

That's not the story. The one I'm looking for is a werewolf change, not full wolf. Also there's no gender change.

Thanks anyway...
Randy_McSporran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2009   #866
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rettiroen View Post
My bad, lemme retry this then...
I don't have the last image, but the transformation is basically finished by the last frame.
Hmm... I think I have that last page...

[EDIT]
Found 'em!
I'm not sure if the second pic was part of the set, but it was available at the time, so....yeah.
In any case, here ya go!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4175_anonib.jpg (249.6 KB, 461 views)
File Type: jpg 4358_anonib.jpg (250.1 KB, 479 views)

Last edited by no-name; 05-16-2009 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Uploading Pictures
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2009   #867
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

I remember an old thread that I believe Subi posted about some Chinese manga in which Tokyo, Japan gets hit by some comet and causes people to turn into prehistoric-like creatures and the main character, a man, turns into some bat with long talons thingy and what not.... anyone remember? Pretty sure you do Subi, and if anyone does, any news on the new chapter?

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2009   #868
lonewarrior
otaku at large

that would be life by the same guy that did battle royal

http://www.mangavolume.com/serie-archive/mangas-lives/
lonewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2009   #869
GGR
Process Fan

Anyone here remember a game, rpg-like, flash based, text only. Fought demons or something, and weird stuff happened to you? Ring a bell?
GGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2009   #870
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by x?xShadow_Dragonx?x View Post
I remember an old thread that I believe Subi posted about some Chinese manga in which Tokyo, Japan gets hit by some comet and causes people to turn into prehistoric-like creatures and the main character, a man, turns into some bat with long talons thingy and what not.... anyone remember? Pretty sure you do Subi, and if anyone does, any news on the new chapter?
Totally unrelated, but the comic of "The Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot" by Miller and Darrow had a giant monster that turned people into monsters with it's saliva. Not much to see really, and no real sequences - just mushy/horny/slimy creatures with bits of people sticking out.

I thought I remembered some TFs from the short-lived animated series (wasn't bad while it lasted) but I'm not sure since the series has never come out on DVD. Looks like the first 3 eps are up on youtube so I'm running a quick check though.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2009   #871
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

I hope the new volume comes soon

Changing Times Podcast
Unread 05-21-2009   #872
transformative
skrew ball

just out of curiosity has anyone translated this:

Unread 05-24-2009   #873
Kurumileaf
Lurker

I'm trying to find this one story about a demon who transforms a girl into a demoness/mate as a gift for freeing him from an orb its called I believe Imbal which is also the demons name it will be very much appreciated if someone can help me locate it again ^^.
Kurumileaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2009   #874
zomg
Leecher

I remember reading a story a couple years ago about a woman who was slowly turning in to a cow. She had fantasies about being a cow as a kid or something, all I remember in specific is that her friend was doing it to her, and she gets her back towards the end of the story by turning her in to a pig. It was hosted on someone's site, the only story on it I think, alongside a bunch of that person's photomanips and illustrations.
zomg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2009   #875
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurumileaf View Post
I'm trying to find this one story about a demon who transforms a girl into a demoness/mate as a gift for freeing him from an orb its called I believe Imbal which is also the demons name it will be very much appreciated if someone can help me locate it again ^^.
Again, I believe this is another Doc's Lab submission. Though, if not, then could either be on CYOC or the TF board if I can remember properly.

Changing Times Podcast
Unread 05-26-2009   #876
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by canobrick View Post
I'm also looking for a story.

A kid starts playing a computer game where he makes a panther girl character and has to escape from a prison. Every time he fails he turns partway into his character until finally he is the character he created and is inside the prison (not in the game).

If anyone remembers that story or can shed some light on it's location, I would appreciate it.

(I appreciate people trying to be helpful, but just posting lists of story websites actually doesn't help much unless you're sure it's there. I've searched most of them, just can't seem to find it)
Found your story... it was on furaffinity in the end...

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/795884/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurumileaf View Post
I also found your story, it was on doc's lab after all.

Here you go:
http://doc.furvect.com/Stories/Tang/imbalsmate.html

Changing Times Podcast

Last edited by Shadow_Dragon; 05-26-2009 at 10:29 PM. Reason: http://doc.furvect.com/Stories/Tang/imbalsmate.html