free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - Page 73 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-26-2011   #865
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
Feel free to throw ideas out, and I'll look into putting something together.

As for that last idea Rainday, I really was expecting "Numberizing," though not necessarily that character. Really, I've been thinking about doing a series of those for a while, so I may definitely consider using what you just posted as a starting point.
Cools, it just when I stumbled across those pics again I thought "you know, I wouldn't really dislike Yuuno if he was a she...".

Something else I thought of was Shario having a crush on Ginga and being tempted by either Quattro or Uno in prison during a diagnosis to activate Ginga's Number program so that she will submit. Naturally once Shario give in she'll get a rush from having her own sex slave, and try to do the same to Subaru. What she wouldn't know is that some of this could be due a secret program activated by Ginga's number program being used on her during sex, making her more and more hungry to turn the StrikerS into obedient Numbers, and have more and more 'respect' for Uno and/or Quattro. Eventually becoming a loyal pawn, she secretly breaks the others out of jail(possible reverting Sein back to a number or getting Quattro's cloak to her) on the promise that they will give her the technology to turn humans into Numbers, like Fate. When she comes to meet them at the secret location with 'her' Numbers, Uno/Quattro will cause the others to turn against her and really show her how to make a human a Number. From then on Shario will continue converting more of the StrikerS in secret for her mistress.

.... Or something like that... <_<

... I can do this all day, god help people if I can turn this into something profitable...
Attached Images
File Type: png Shario_Finieno.png (191.5 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg shario x ginga.jpg (340.9 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg shario x fate.jpg (2.69 MB, 48 views)
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2011   #866
CaptainHidethread
Wicked Lady fanboy

Since your sets are sometimes based on other doujins. I was thinking about a story similar to the doujin "Robot Teacher". It's about a teacher who uses his nanotechnology to turn his female colleague into a human computer robot. Here's the link if you have not read it.

http://cone.sakuratan.com/dokan/fold...omic001_01.htm

I want it to start out similar to the doujin, but I want it to be the female principal of an all female private high school. Her skin has to shine just like in the doujin as well. I remembered that you mentioned that it's difficult to make an accurate male character since it is titled 3D Custom Girl after all. If you feel this way, then make the teacher a female (similar to the one you made for one of your Phoenix Knight sets). After the teacher indulges their pleasure with the "robotisized" principal, he (or she) uses her power of authority to allow him (or her) to have a private room just for their conversion equipment. The principal is then told to lure in 2 students once a day, and convert them. But instead of giving them a drink spiked with nanos. The teacher goes behind them and places a computer chip behind their necks. The computer chip only injects nanites that uploads information to tell them to obey the teacher. He (or she) then commands them to enter their room for further conversion.

A few days after the conversions went into effect. The nurse starts getting suspicious of what's going on, and starts to spy on a couple of chipped students walking towards the conversion room. Suddenly, she gets caught from behind by the principal, and places a chip on her. The nurse resists up to the point where her body is under the teacher's control, but her conscious is not. She watches herself walk into the room, preps herself up, and lays on the table. Her eyes start to tear up, but her face remains emotionless. The teacher is impressed of her resistance, but that wont last for long. For over an hour, the nanites turn her body into a living machine. Erasing her rational mind with that of a computer. Once her conversion is complete, the teacher uses her help to convert students that walk into her office. It pretty much goes on until the whole student body, and female teaching staff are under the teacher's control.

I also had a scenario in which a female cop pulls the teacher over while driving the principal back home. Only to slip a microchip behind her neck, and takes her back to his (or her) lab. But I don't think there's any mods in which you can place a car (let alone a police car) on the side of the road.

And that's my request.
CaptainHidethread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2011   #867
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHidethread View Post
Since your sets are sometimes based on other doujins. I was thinking about a story similar to the doujin "Robot Teacher". It's about a teacher who uses his nanotechnology to turn his female colleague into a human computer robot. Here's the link if you have not read it.

http://cone.sakuratan.com/dokan/fold...omic001_01.htm

I want it to start out similar to the doujin, but I want it to be the female principal of an all female private high school. Her skin has to shine just like in the doujin as well. I remembered that you mentioned that it's difficult to make an accurate male character since it is titled 3D Custom Girl after all. If you feel this way, then make the teacher a female (similar to the one you made for one of your Phoenix Knight sets). After the teacher indulges their pleasure with the "robotisized" principal, he (or she) uses her power of authority to allow him (or her) to have a private room just for their conversion equipment. The principal is then told to lure in 2 students once a day, and convert them. But instead of giving them a drink spiked with nanos. The teacher goes behind them and places a computer chip behind their necks. The computer chip only injects nanites that uploads information to tell them to obey the teacher. He (or she) then commands them to enter their room for further conversion.

A few days after the conversions went into effect. The nurse starts getting suspicious of what's going on, and starts to spy on a couple of chipped students walking towards the conversion room. Suddenly, she gets caught from behind by the principal, and places a chip on her. The nurse resists up to the point where her body is under the teacher's control, but her conscious is not. She watches herself walk into the room, preps herself up, and lays on the table. Her eyes start to tear up, but her face remains emotionless. The teacher is impressed of her resistance, but that wont last for long. For over an hour, the nanites turn her body into a living machine. Erasing her rational mind with that of a computer. Once her conversion is complete, the teacher uses her help to convert students that walk into her office. It pretty much goes on until the whole student body, and female teaching staff are under the teacher's control.

I also had a scenario in which a female cop pulls the teacher over while driving the principal back home. Only to slip a microchip behind her neck, and takes her back to his (or her) lab. But I don't think there's any mods in which you can place a car (let alone a police car) on the side of the road.

And that's my request.
Hmm... Deal. Just give me some time.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2011   #868
CaptainHidethread
Wicked Lady fanboy

Quote:
Hmm... Deal. Just give me some time.
I've been fantasizing this for over 4 years. I don't mind the wait, so take your time.
Unread 01-27-2011   #869
johnhuffster
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
Awesomely hot and a great ending dood! Just so much to love in it.

Also, this seems right up Rico's alley, and a Bonus smoke mask scene, thank you 2chan.

Oh, and vampires http://akuochichance.blog40.fc2.com/...-125.html#more

And for those that didn't get the links for the Wan Fallen/akuoti3dlive packs from the EC thread here are the links to the packages directly

http://hotfile.com/dl/36049211/ed85c...kikou.zip.html

http://hotfile.com/dl/53628618/4c309...64349.zip.html
Hey i was wondering if there are any new links besides the hotfiles i went to them and they do not exist please emial me the links if you do johntenchi@aol.com thank you
johnhuffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2011   #870
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Yeah, I missed them as well. And i make customgirl art, so it's help...
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2011   #871
Detatched
Be Me!

Well CaptainHidethread, I've pretty much covered the first part of what you requested (which is pretty much what the comic covered), and I might get to the next part later. Hopefully this is decent enough-
Attached Files
File Type: rar RoboTeacher.rar (3.42 MB, 240 views)
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2011   #872
CaptainHidethread
Wicked Lady fanboy

Quote:
Well CaptainHidethread, I've pretty much covered the first part of what you requested (which is pretty much what the comic covered), and I might get to the next part later. Hopefully this is decent enough-
I LOVE IT!! I am just lost for words.
Unread 01-29-2011   #873
dragonicman
Lurker

Well, since you guys are taking requests, I've got an interesting one for you.

Sailor Pluto is sitting around bored in the nude. With the snap of her fingers and a smirk on her face, her sailor uniform walks in by itself in order to 'play with her.' I'll leave what that entails up to whoever decides to take this on. For the most part, it seems fairly straightforward to me. I would be rather greatful to anyone who is willing to fullfill this request.
dragonicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2011   #874
kyuven
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonicman View Post
Well, since you guys are taking requests, I've got an interesting one for you.

Sailor Pluto is sitting around bored in the nude. With the snap of her fingers and a smirk on her face, her sailor uniform walks in by itself in order to 'play with her.' I'll leave what that entails up to whoever decides to take this on. For the most part, it seems fairly straightforward to me. I would be rather greatful to anyone who is willing to fullfill this request.
i just thought of this:

when i read that.
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2011   #875
Mazoku
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuven View Post
i just thought of this:

when i read that.
Yay for the doppleganger dance, I tend to prefer the UK version slightly though both have their good points.

Last edited by Mazoku; 01-30-2011 at 12:55 AM.
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2011   #876
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Hey, um...Rainyday? You do know that there's a Vampire site, http://www.vampyou.com, which is hiring people to become artists, and pays me for Customgirl art, right? So...if any of you guys want to get there too...I'm sure Hodadaps would be interested.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote