free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 75 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-28-2008   #889
Ekud
Process Fan

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

I found this on dA. Although the composition makes it hard to really appreciate it and I'm too lazy to make it into 2 images.
Ekud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2008   #890
ZappoHisbane
Process Fan

Surprised I haven't seen it here yet, so I figured someone should give this a mention. Fable II for the Xbox is out and it lets you play as a female. The main conceit of the RP experience allows you to choose being acting good and acting evil, as well as pure or corrupt. The more evil you act, the more evil you look, becoming pale-skinned and sneering (as opposed to the tanned, blonde, heroic looking goody-two shoes on the other end of the spectrum). Even more interesting is when you act more corrupt, as your skin starts to show nasty red lines (hopefully a precursor to actual red skin as seen in game art), glowy green cats-eyes, fangs and horns. I'm still playing through so I'm sure I haven't seen the full effects just yet. No spoilers please.
ZappoHisbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2008   #891
Relee
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craper View Post
Correct. But, this is a forum for female TF, so transformative is correct as well.

What? It is? Oh that sucks, I didn't know that! I was wondering why it was all girls in this thread. I don't really visit the rest of this forum much, just this thread. ^.^;;

Noplace else I know where you can find this sort of thing, so it's a shame it's limited to girls.
Relee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2008   #892
Dr. Bender
Shapeshifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craper View Post
Correct. But, this is a forum for female TF, so transformative is correct as well.

Congratulations, you both win. have fun kissing your sisters
Y'know, if that's the case, you'd think it'd be mentioned in the FAQ somewhere... or the welcome thread.
Dr. Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2008   #893
Xanderfox
Process Master

Well it's sort of assumed that The Process forum would be about what The Process website is about, the transformation of females. The FAQ doesn't make any mention of what content is expected to be posted, it's assumed you already knew and joined the forum seeking to find the kind of content of The Process website. Where you unaware that the website was about female transformations?
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2008   #894
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

Actually, I know I found this forum in a web search for something else long before I ever visited the main site.

I also was not aware of this little rule, and though I prefer female TF I am interested in either.

Admittedly, I was told by someone before I ever posted anything... but still, don't be so hard and unwelcoming.

I still think it's silly to restrict it to female TFs only, but whatever, it's not my board I just lurk here.
DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2008   #895
Amahain
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanfel View Post
Haven't posted anything in awhile. Hmmm, let me see what I can contribute. Talk about Cthulhu, I got a picture with a story that revolve around Cthulu (sort of) conversion. I'll see if I can find it.
Argh, is it just me or it is incredibly difficult to attach something to the post? Everytime I attached the file and pressed upload, it always give me "connection interrupted", and only after about the hundredth time I tried that it actually works

Anyway, I'll just post the link where I found the picture:
Part 1:
http://hypnopics-collective.net/cpg1...cat=0&pos=1593

Part 2:
http://hypnopics-collective.net/cpg1...cat=0&pos=1594
The picture is good, but the story is the best part of it all.

P.S. The username: process and password:evilconv, as omglawlz kindly created for us
Are you sure those are the right links? I'm getting images by an artist named Scifiscribbler, and it just seems to be BE and implied hypnosis - no story to be found anywhere.
Amahain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2008   #896
Archanfel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
Are you sure those are the right links? I'm getting images by an artist named Scifiscribbler, and it just seems to be BE and implied hypnosis - no story to be found anywhere.
Hmm, apparently the site move the position of the picture everytime they add new ones. LOL, sorry didn't realise it before, I'll try to find it again.

P.S. How did you guys usually insert picture in the post, by attaching it from your local HD or from URL?

I tried to attach them straight to the post from my PC without much result (the attachment button really not working)
So I create and use links from ImageShack instead, dunno how long it will last though.

Here is the rapidshare link for the picture:
http://rapidshare.com/files/15867236...sformation.rar

Last edited by Archanfel; 10-29-2008 at 04:36 AM.
Archanfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2008   #897
abccba123321_99
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanfel View Post
Hmm, apparently the site move the position of the picture everytime they add new ones. LOL, sorry didn't realise it before, I'll try to find it again.
FYI, if you go to the artist's gallery and click the image from there rather than the last added gallery you'll get a permanent URL.
abccba123321_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2008   #898
Archanfel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abccba123321_99 View Post
FYI, if you go to the artist's gallery and click the image from there rather than the last added gallery you'll get a permanent URL.
Is it? Cool, thanks for the info
Archanfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2008   #899
Mitchell
Process Disciple

http://chaoscroc.deviantart.com/art/...oopa-102170402

Mind control Evil Koopa TF!
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2008   #900
SdazVarence
The Defiant Soul

Kinky
SdazVarence is offline   Reply With Quote