free hit counters
Dickgirl TG Thread - Page 77 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-11-2012   #913
zerrocool76
Process Fan

Re: Dickgirl TG Thread

Very sexy Gen. I do hope to see more of your work in the future.
zerrocool76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2012   #914
Eviscerator
FLAME Magnet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei-Lin View Post
Hai Peeps! New Futa clip up on TMC!

Growth Serum #12 Price: $16.00 USD
Kiara Mia`s boss at the laboratory has talked her into testing the new breast growth serum but she grows and massive long cock instead. Always the scientist she then experiments with the new appendage.

My two cents? Well this clip has a lot in common with another Futa clip called The Mad Scientist with Mika. It may have been a request, it may be a sort of sequel, or maybe this crazy scientist was coming up with a similar formula in another lab unknown to Mika?! In any case, the two are similar, yet this clip isn't focused on the breast expansion part like in The Mad Scientist. I think Kiara has a nice look to her, and her breasts are rather large and in charge throughout the clip if I may say so. Too bad they couldn't have tied those suckers down and had them rip through that lab coat or something! They're worth exploding into the scene, but we get quite a bit of focus on the fact that her breasts feel tight and sore as the clip heads toward the climax of the clip. She acts and looks hot with some sweat glistening all over her body but I find it odd that a lot of the first half of the clip is focusing on her breasts but with no process or anything actually happening to them. Don't get me wrong, they're big and beautiful, but I get the point after the first 30 seconds. Would have liked to have seen them burst from her jacket and maybe had her nipples getting harder and longer as the potion worked on her, but we get to see them all wet and pretty, so really, there's no downside to it.

The Futa growth is well done, but as with any nitpicking can be, it's the standard penis growth effect TMC has now gotten very well versed at. It grows pretty big down one pant leg, rips the seam out and "flop" there it is. Kiara does good at acting for the entire clip, but does even better during the penis growth parts. She's bordering between wanting to freak out and acting semi-curious about the whole thing. At the end we get the usual masturbation scene and fade to black. It's all well done of course, I just hope that at some point TMC starts to push that penis growth into new directions with more ripping, button popping, size increases, etc. I'd love more scenes like from Home Alone where the prop seemed almost real, giving the impression that the girl was actually getting an erection under her pants. Scenes like the ones from Jekyll and Hyde: Together Again and Class of Nuke 'Em High impressed me with their penis growths just from that intense feeling of a huge erection pushing and stretching the clothing to it's limits, something TMC isn't really doing. They are doing well however, so again, my comments are on the nitpicky side.

Overall I'll give the clip an 8 out of 10. Kiara is new and beautiful and a decent actress and entire clip is well done if done more along the lines of the futa clips TMC is now well known for. Thanks TMC for another clip! <3!
Home Alone? ...either some of those sequels got really strange, or I missed something.
Species: Homo Sapiens Sapiens
Alignment: Neutral
Listening To: Judas Priest - Burn in Hell
Eviscerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2012   #915
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Ah I see what you did there! ^_^ Home Alone was the name of a TMC Futa clip awhile ago. Filter their clips by Futanari and scroll down, it should be toward the bottom of the list. It was a good growth, one of my favorites, though the actress was a bit out of it (because in real life, she was!).
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2012   #916
deciett
Observer

Shikibu - Metamorphose

It's techncially Male to Futanari here, also multiple dicks and some growth thereof.
deciett is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2012   #917
Cuchulin
Frequent Poster

Mass DTG in the latest Chocolate Milkmaid, The Veiled Threat has cast a spell to turn a large crowd in to hermaphrodites as a distraction.
http://www.wlpcomics.com/adult/cm/244.html

Also Behind Moon will be releaseing part two of the Dulce Report fairly soon.

Last edited by Cuchulin; 12-31-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Cuchulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2013   #918
Cuchulin
Frequent Poster

Second chapter of Du;ce Report 2 out and up at E-hentai.
Cuchulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2013   #919
dcory
Timberwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuchulin View Post
Second chapter of Du;ce Report 2 out and up at E-hentai.
And here is the link and name of said hentai
[Behind Moon (Q)] DRII Ep2 Yukari Kakusei
http://exhentai.org/g/558017/b36b76df19/
dcory is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013   #920
funfun74
Wolf Girl

Someone posted a DG in another thread. Its at the end and it continues if you go to the linked site.

http://www.process-productions.com/f...postcount=1102
funfun74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013   #921
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

A quickie I was working on at the end of last year. I only got around to adding sound to it in the last few days. Enjoy!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx5...tfication_sexy
Attached Files
File Type: avi futficationFinal 3.avi (6.32 MB, 377 views)
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013   #922
Seabass-Man
Process Fan

Last edited by Seabass-Man; 11-15-2019 at 08:31 AM.
Seabass-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013   #923
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Thanks man!
I actually have a longer, more detailed clip in min, which I'll start on as soon as my rendering computer is back up and running again.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013   #924
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Damnit Gen san, you snuck in a new video while I wasn't looking! It looks great as always man, always so sexy! You really make it hard to wait for your new videos ya know! HEHE. Can't wait to see what else you come up with and hopefully you're having luck with that little project we discussed no what I mean huh huh nudge nudge wink wink?