free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 78 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-22-2015   #925
hairylover321
Lurker

Re: Missa - TF

I'd love to see two women returning from the salon making fun of a woman with hair on her upper lip (or something) and then those two women becoming hairy themselves.
hairylover321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2015   #926
Peanutt_Buta
TF Artist/Writer

Huzzah! Another Pig transformation by Missa, Christmas has come early... in July no less.

Now then, to my modest critique of the overall film.

Actress: Brianne was quite a lovely looking actress and I thought her acting was quite good! I hope to see more of her in your videos... pig or otherwise. I had been anticipating the hooves from you for a long time now and I gotta say; you did not disappoint! As far as everything goes in the video, the hooves were the highest highlight of the video. The effects were great, though the hands were a little fast for my taste. Though I thought the build up with the toes was done splendidly in contrast. The nose is my favorite one, the one I picked out for you oh so long ago, and I prefer that to the one by NorthFur. That said, the NorthFur ears are fantastic... even if they do no match the pig nose in color. I like the paired aesthetic visually. The tail! Was probably the best tail I've seen yet. I think you've done a curly tail in one of your previous videos, I can't remember which one... the Stripper Pig? This one looks much better and I could tail if it was a new tell or not. Wait... tell if new tail... there we go. My only complaint about the tail? We lost it in the weight gain portion of the video.

Ah, the weight gain. Now this next part is pretty much opinion and independent of the video. I'm not a big fan of weight gain, even in pig videos. Don't get me wrong, I love a bulbous belly and may even entertain weight gain in the transformation. After all, pigs are a favorite for it and they don't got much in the udder or equine gear department. Believe it or not, pigs are no more fatter to humans than cows or horses are. Yeah they weigh more, but of course anything larger than a human probably would.

That said, I think the only real (and possibly petty reason) I'm not a fan of weight gain in pig videos is that it puts the actress under a fat suit. I don't mind fat suits. I mind not being able to see the actress naked. This is a mild complaint and I realize I did a major paragraph on it, but please keep in mind... I'm probably in the minority here. Move along.

Back to some praises about the video. I love that the weight gain was done a bit of the ways in after the initial bits were done. So to the people who aren't fans could have their cake and eat it too... but it turns out, the weight gain was done really well! The belly growth was done well, and I'm sure it wasn't your first one. The doublechin seemed new! and the prosthetic looked quite convincing in the gifs. I actually thought you'd cast a BBW for the part until I looked at the gif again. Of course, because the actress was under all that make up, moving around a lot and no doubt under hot lighting, it seemed to undo all the facial make-up, though the ears held up, I think.

Over all, it's a fantastic video and is definitely a step in the right direction. I'd buy it again if it meant more pig transformations from you. (Heck, I'd buy all of them again.)
Unread 07-25-2015   #927
1broken1
Leecher

Long time lurker first time poster. I wanted to pi k up missa's second cow video but can't seem to find it. Is anyone else having this problem?
1broken1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2015   #928
thesaint137
Process Fan

Second a "Werewoman" clip
thesaint137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2015   #929
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Missa this pig transformation is definitely one of my favorite videos you've put out so far. Fantastic job!
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2015   #930
unotheheavy
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post

http://missax.com/blog/?p=1423

Meet Brianne, my newest Piggy, BBW growth!
Another amazing clip missa. Your BBW/wg clips get better each time. Bravo on the leg, arm and chin growth. Can't wait for the next one!
unotheheavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2015   #931
1broken1
Leecher

Ok I re-read that part of the thread and realized missa was just talking about it, not saying that she did it. Darn, I'd love to see nipple growth, lactation, udder growth, vaginal transformation all in one video. It doesn't have to be degrading or submissive. Imagine a couple drinks some tainted milk, it throws them into heat and they start making love as their bodies change. I think it would be nice.
1broken1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2015   #932
lonewarrior
otaku at large

heres an idea for you to try missa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYgR1Pb-lk4
Unread 07-30-2015   #933
Peanutt_Buta
TF Artist/Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior View Post
heres an idea for you to try missa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYgR1Pb-lk4
I don't know. Gene Wilder is one heck of an animal. Many people have tried to mimic him but few have ever come close. Besides, wouldn't that be better in the FTM/MTF thread?

Ps: Great movie.
Unread 07-30-2015   #934
lonewarrior
otaku at large

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutt_Buta View Post
I don't know. Gene Wilder is one heck of an animal. Many people have tried to mimic him but few have ever come close. Besides, wouldn't that be better in the FTM/MTF thread?

Ps: Great movie.
well, they had people turning into rhinos off screen and were just describing it due to the budget.
Unread 08-07-2015   #935
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowes96 View Post
I'm still waiting on a werewoman transformation.
hey lowes, whats yur pic & where'd you get it from?
TailBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2015   #936
lowes96
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailBoy View Post
hey lowes, whats yur pic & where'd you get it from?
Its a scene from mako's movie Paradox Alice.
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf