free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - Page 78 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-13-2011   #925
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
This is awesome. I'm happy to do some requests, I will be NOWHERE near as good as Detatched on this. I just want to flesh out some of my ridiculous Sailor Moon stuff, since I know D is probably fucking sick of SM by now.

Detatched so I know you have tons of mods and they are disorganized and everything. I don't want to bug you to find anything or help out too much since it will be a pain, but do you have any tips for finding some particular ones of interest, like Tifa, Sailor Scouts, Barb-E's, etc.?
Well I'm hoping my character request won't produce too much of a difficulty mod wise. That's why I chose FF5, and thus chose Alchymia(which you pretty much just need a top for, though I do hope magic lamps are easy to come by), Faris(purple hair in ponytail, dancer/harem outfit) and Lenna(short pink hair, mask, cape, beret, boots, blue clothing). I've seen Detached do a few 'shadowy' characters early on so I'm hoping those mods won't be hard to find as well =) Though I probably should of given you a shorter easier scenario... Curse my perverted creativity >_> =)

I'd figure something like Cherrie would be a tad hard because of the flowing fabric she carries, and we still have the issues with any lamias. The Lemures would require some creativity and experience as well... Mykales might not be too hard except for the moon(though they might benefit from a skirt shortening)... Melusine is pretty much out of the question unless you just want a non-snake beast version... Calofisteri might actually be very doable though... imprisoning the girls in hypnotic orbs and caressing them to sleep... Oh my, I'm rambling again @_@

Anyway, good luck~ And if you'd want me to, I'd be glad to caption it or any others ^__^ It's the least I can do.
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011   #926
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
If you can find the mod lists and databases, I can point out the designations of some. As for the temptress dresses, I can locate the original dresses, but the ones you saw in my latest edition were modified personally, so you wouldn't find them like that. In cases like that, I'll see what I can do for sending you the file directly.
What do you mean mod lists and databases? I grabbed a few torrents off of that one site you posted in the early pages, one of the English ones.

Also, I'm happy to do some FF5, if I can scrap together some things... I torrented a shitload of mods and the rest is sifting through them.

Also, how do you do a "proper" screengrab? I forgot, I remember you push a particular key.

I'm open to ideas but again I don't want to take the spotlight, maybe more like a "tension reliever" to knock out any requests that D doesn't want to do at the moment.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011   #927
olddude12
I don't understand...

I wouldn't recommend listening to my requests. This is primarily a corruption thread, and although I like corruption, it should be obvious what I would request.
olddude12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011   #928
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddude12 View Post
I wouldn't recommend listening to my requests. This is primarily a corruption thread, and although I like corruption, it should be obvious what I would request.
Not obvious, and I'm not doing requests until I build up some decent mods.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 02-13-2011   #929
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddude12 View Post
Actually, the reason I made this topic would be so I could put all my stuff together in one place and not get called out for being off topic. If it were corruption only, I'd have stayed on the EvilCon topic.

Though I will say that there are some things I'd prefer to stay out of this topic, like anthromorph furries, AR to infant-like states, scat, and excessive gore. No problem with bimbofication and I support TG.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011   #930
olddude12
I don't understand...

Quote:
Not obvious, and I'm not doing requests until I build up some decent mods.
Well, it would be bimbos, as far as the eye can see.

Quote:
Actually, the reason I made this topic would be so I could put all my stuff together in one place and not get called out for being off topic. If it were corruption only, I'd have stayed on the EvilCon topic.

Though I will say that there are some things I'd prefer to stay out of this topic, like anthromorph furries, AR to infant-like states, scat, and excessive gore.
I've always been indifferent to furry myself, not fan of the others.

Quote:
No problem with bimbofication
Sqee

Quote:
and I support TG.
Another kink of mine, but even that pales in comparison to the depraved obsession with the previously mentioned fetish.

And again, excellent work on those sequences having to do with that fetish.
olddude12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011   #931
easton
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Hello assholes

I have finally finished captioning Pink Sailor Bunnies.

FINALLY.

It's up in VIP of my group.
Like to see it, but I'm awaiting approval to your group.
easton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011   #932
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Oh, hey. Speaking of other Evil Converstion stuff...what the heck is Nosferatu Zwei?
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011   #933
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Oh, hey. Speaking of other Evil Converstion stuff...what the heck is Nosferatu Zwei?
No idea what you're talking about.

Last edited by Detatched; 02-13-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Unread 02-13-2011   #934
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
A H-game whose heroine looks quite similar to Black Rock Shooter
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283382

Okay, some more stuff from the 2chan thread(lots of Shadow Dolls, some Refia from FFIII), and that Sailor Moon idea I mentioned yesterday.

Basically it would be a bad end for episode 11, Nightmare in Dreamland.
Dream Princess(aka Murido) uses her breath to trap Mars and Moon into a yuri dream~ The youma will breath sweet words into the scouts' ears along with more hypnotic smoke, and they will believe that the other one is saying it. She'll guide their hands to each other, and they will be too lost in a dreamy haze to realize this. They will slowly, awkwardly begin to make out as they submit to the fantasy while Dream Princess leads them to a bed(though again, they won't know they are being lead). The passion between them will get unbearable and the senshi will detransform so they can truly make love, and in turn become all the more enthralled by the Dream Princess's smoke. At the moment of climax the youma will absorb all their energy rendering them powerless as they drift off to slumber.

As for a ending, I am of two minds on this one, A) Dream Princess chains them up to her bed and uses them as pleasure/energy slaves, though they won't really mind since they are both so in love with each other and constantly under her smoky sway, or B) the Dream Princess turns them into jesters who help her in her little charade, completely under her power.

Heh, or both, by day, friendly jesters of Dreamland, by night, sex crazed puppets of their Princess.

As for Murido, her youma persona or her Dream Princess persona would be fine either way.

And here's the part in the episode were things get going, around 3:17
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dream Princess1.jpg (45.2 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg Dream Princess2.jpg (35.3 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg Dream Princess3.jpg (118.6 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Murido.jpg (42.3 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg Murido2.jpg (114.3 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg Mia Doll.jpg (143.0 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg Cammy.jpg (257.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: png Refia.png (459.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg Refia1.jpg (68.5 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg Refia2.jpg (122.1 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg SD0.jpg (89.3 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg SD1.jpg (167.4 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg SD2.jpg (119.1 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg SD3.jpg (127.8 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg SD4.jpg (119.6 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg SD5.jpg (108.7 KB, 122 views)
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2011   #935
rb9
Process Master

Someone help me find mods, holy shit.

Unread 02-13-2011   #936
Detatched
Be Me!

Whoa, calm down, I didn't think you were in that much of a rush.

Links to three databases-
http://3dcustom.net/index.html (XPC files, go to CUSTOM UPLOADER)
http://www.nijibox5.com/futabacustom/mod/ (mod)
http://www.nijibox5.com/futabacustom/time/ (tim files; ONLY STAY UP FOR TWO DAYS BEFORE REMOVAL)

As for some of those you asked about in particular...

Sailor Scouts outfits and accessories- XPC02141
Tifa (and Cloud)- mod0357
Smoking pipe- TA3CH0062
Style of dress I used for temptresses- TA3CH0666 and TA3CH0667

Others of interest
Bondage outfits- TAC1346
Other skin colors- TAC0837
Hypno-swirl eyes- If you have a "Misc" folder in the huge batch you have, look for a folder that starts with N031_E

Last edited by Detatched; 04-03-2011 at 12:03 AM.