free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - Page 81 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-28-2011   #961
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Sir, if there's any way to help you, I can. I have a huge collection of mods and such, even though most are just from one torrent, so I can send you them...and I have a ready-made folder of mods that mostly don't conflict, that I was using for VampYou...
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2011   #962
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
I already started the process of system recovery (factory default). It's gone. I'm going to start the PC back at square one, then at least try to start building back to what I had.
Next time you should probably do what I suggested first... most of the time all your shit is there, unless you pancaked your drive with a sledgehammer or something. Corrupting the right partitions may make the drive unbootable but the other several million partitions will still be intact.

On a more positive note: attached is my love letter to Rainday. I would have e-mailed it but I figure it's relevant here.

If someone can help me fricking screengrab, then I can get you more than just the character poses, but have a scene/sequence going.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2011   #963
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Next time you should probably do what I suggested first... most of the time all your shit is there, unless you pancaked your drive with a sledgehammer or something. Corrupting the right partitions may make the drive unbootable but the other several million partitions will still be intact.

On a more positive note: attached is my love letter to Rainday. I would have e-mailed it but I figure it's relevant here.

If someone can help me fricking screengrab, then I can get you more than just the character poses, but have a scene/sequence going.
Oh that Sister Miyako looks divine~ Perfect!

As for Chikane, from what I can make out, I like her outfit. Her hair didn't come out too well though, but as far as I've seen there isn't really a mod for anything like her hair(long, straight, and sleek), still, good job.

While I'm hear, the second part of The Institute's current project http://akuochichance.blog40.fc2.com/blog-entry-155.html

So Print Screen still isn't working Rico? Anyone else have any ideas of how to screencap?
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2011   #964
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
Oh that Sister Miyako looks divine~ Perfect!

As for Chikane, from what I can make out, I like her outfit. Her hair didn't come out too well though, but as far as I've seen there isn't really a mod for anything like her hair(long, straight, and sleek), still, good job.

While I'm hear, the second part of The Institute's current project http://akuochichance.blog40.fc2.com/blog-entry-155.html

So Print Screen still isn't working Rico? Anyone else have any ideas of how to screencap?
Yeah I wasn't happy with the hair. I can try to dig around, there isn't anything really long and "sleek" plus the color could be a bit darker...

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 03-05-2011   #965
Sarasa
Lost In The Web

@RB9

If the "Printscreen" button don't work for you

Try holding the "SHIFT" key while pressing the "Printscreen" button
Sarasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2011   #966
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Let's see what I've accumulated...

Alice from Shin Megami Tensi(or however it's spelled), a before and after, demon kiss conversion, Archne/Drider, something I found under Bad Fallen, and 2 things from the week before last's 2chan thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alice.jpg (211.5 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg B&A.jpg (372.9 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg Demon Kiss1.jpg (238.2 KB, 156 views)
File Type: png Demon Kiss2.png (329.3 KB, 149 views)
File Type: png Demon Kiss3.png (373.2 KB, 148 views)
File Type: png Demon Kiss4.png (357.1 KB, 160 views)
File Type: png Demon Kiss5.png (350.7 KB, 158 views)
File Type: png Demon Kiss6.png (466.3 KB, 174 views)
File Type: png Demon Kiss7.png (262.8 KB, 197 views)
File Type: jpg Drider.jpg (359.2 KB, 175 views)
File Type: png INSANE.png (710.4 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg Caught.jpg (319.6 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg Enslaved.jpg (162.8 KB, 153 views)
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2011   #967
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
Let's see what I've accumulated...
Alice from Shin Megami Tensi(or however it's spelled)
That Alice just looks awesome, especially the detailed Mr Black and Mr Red dolls she has with her.
Unread 03-17-2011   #968
mac10480
Lurker

OK so this is my first time using 3dcg to make a TF/EC it is a girl into succubus if you like that sort of thing. there are some snap shots where i left the green pose circle in accidentally any way enjoy. my be nsfw
Attached Files
File Type: zip girltosucubus.zip (17.39 MB, 342 views)
mac10480 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2011   #969
kyuven
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac10480 View Post
OK so this is my first time using 3dcg to make a TF/EC it is a girl into succubus if you like that sort of thing. there are some snap shots where i left the green pose circle in accidentally any way enjoy. my be nsfw
I HOPE it's NSFW :3
kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2011   #970
rb9
Process Master

Yeah the snapshot thing hasn't worked... am I SOL...?

Unread 03-19-2011   #971
mac10480
Lurker

if you hear a camera it should work. look in my documents techarts3d tdcg snapshot under my documents. I could find these my self for a while. now if only i could find a wedding dress mod and that church back ground.
Unread 03-20-2011   #972
Sarasa
Lost In The Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Yeah the snapshot thing hasn't worked... am I SOL...?
Even if you do what I said in #965, Hold the "shift" Key and press "Printscreen" ?

Strange, I have the xpr4.1 version and by doing that key combination I can take SS O_o

If you are using Win 7, the SS will be put here "Libraries\Documents\TechArts3D\TDCG\snapshots "
Sarasa is offline   Reply With Quote