free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - Page 84 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-21-2011   #997
fronzel
Leecher

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

May I suggest that if you wanted something with more emphasis on boobies, then perhaps you should look to a channel that catered more to breast expansion than bimboization? Plus, Bimbot isn't a 'spambot' it was made by the creator of the channel as a fun little diversion and isn't to be taken seriously. We do have a website that does explain about the channel and things in it. It seems you have neglected to look at it. As for the players, I would like to say that the boutique like to cater to the casual as well as the strict roleplayer. If you make a girl as dumb as a brick, if she was playing as a strict, or continuous play, character, then it's no wonder she wouldn't remember the last session. Remember, roleplay is all in persona, it is not to be taken seriously. Personally, I have spent a lot of time in the boutique. Fact is, I'm one of the mods there. This is the first that I've heard of this sort of complaint. Perhaps the boutique wasn't what you expected in the first place, or perhaps there are other places better suited to your tastes. I would suggest in taking some time in actually getting a feel for a place instead of joining in and jumping into roleplay from the get go.
fronzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2011   #998
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzel View Post
May I suggest that if you wanted something with more emphasis on boobies, then perhaps you should look to a channel that catered more to breast expansion than bimboization? Plus, Bimbot isn't a 'spambot' it was made by the creator of the channel as a fun little diversion and isn't to be taken seriously. We do have a website that does explain about the channel and things in it. It seems you have neglected to look at it. As for the players, I would like to say that the boutique like to cater to the casual as well as the strict roleplayer. If you make a girl as dumb as a brick, if she was playing as a strict, or continuous play, character, then it's no wonder she wouldn't remember the last session. Remember, roleplay is all in persona, it is not to be taken seriously. Personally, I have spent a lot of time in the boutique. Fact is, I'm one of the mods there. This is the first that I've heard of this sort of complaint. Perhaps the boutique wasn't what you expected in the first place, or perhaps there are other places better suited to your tastes. I would suggest in taking some time in actually getting a feel for a place instead of joining in and jumping into roleplay from the get go.
Bear in mind that at the start of my last post, I placed clear enough emphasis on the fact that it was my opinion, so don't try to demonize me for bitching about shit. I tried getting a feel for the place for a long while... I was there before the redesign. I even offered to submit some morphs, but never got a response on how to get them in the main site's gallery. As for roleplaying, if you've read any of what I'd mentioned earlier, you'd deduce that I have a general aversion to intelligence loss, so assuming I'd even remotely advocate it is just plain silly. But perhaps it wasn't the place. But I'm not exactly sure how many other sites are explicitly into the general BE+"submissive and nymphomaniacal tendencies" kinda thing. Induced idiocy just seems to be rampant in them.

...on a side note, congratulations on delurking. Though due to how directed your post was, I think you should've just opted for a PM.

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2011   #999
fronzel
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
Bear in mind that at the start of my last post, I placed clear enough emphasis on the fact that it was my opinion, so don't try to demonize me for bitching about shit. I tried getting a feel for the place for a long while... I was there before the redesign. I even offered to submit some morphs, but never got a response on how to get them in the main site's gallery. As for roleplaying, if you've read any of what I'd mentioned earlier, you'd deduce that I have a general aversion to intelligence loss, so assuming I'd even remotely advocate it is just plain silly. But perhaps it wasn't the place. But I'm not exactly sure how many other sites are explicitly into the general BE+"submissive and nymphomaniacal tendencies" kinda thing. Induced idiocy just seems to be rampant in them.

...on a side note, congratulations on delurking. Though due to how directed your post was, I think you should've just opted for a PM.
I'm sorry, I'm not the one who went off about the Boutique complaining on how bad of a time that I've had in there. Now, in your response, you continue to mention about the negatives when you've been there. For as long as I've known her, Molly, the creator and head person in charge of the boutique, has been a very hard person to get a hold of. Perhaps she saw your request, perhaps she saw your work. Then again, it's also a possibility that she was too busy with her own life to see your request or your work. You are complaining about a place where people go to enjoy themselves. Plus, with the redesign, a 'Mall' has been built so anyone can post their works so it can be viewed by others. I would suggest posting your work there. As far as your statement about my 'deduction' to your aversion to intelligence loss, I see nothing in your profile or your comments above that would suggest that you liked the idea of girls becoming dumber, since you complained about how players 'forgot' what was done in other sessions and the like. Look, I'm sorry that you obviously had a rotten time in the boutique but going off on it in a place like this is uncalled for. All I see is that you went off on your rant after someone mentions Amber of the Boutique. Your tirade was done with zero provocation. All the people in the boutique have lives. They are also human. If you have a bad roleplay, then either talk to them about it or just don't roleplay with them again. If you don't like a channel, no one is forcing you to stay in there. And that's the reason I suggested to perhaps find a place that caters more to your desires. It's a great big universe out there and there is a place for you. Please find it and be happy. As for now, I'll be taking this soapbox home, my bimbo maid needs it to dust the top shelf.
Unread 05-21-2011   #1000
olddude12
I don't understand...

Oh fucking Christ, what the shit is going on here?

In this thread: Bitches get more attractive and less intelligent.

Now stop, post content, or discuss content.
olddude12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2011   #1001
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by fronzel View Post
I'm sorry, I'm not the one who went off about the Boutique complaining on how bad of a time that I've had in there. Now, in your response, you continue to mention about the negatives when you've been there. For as long as I've known her, Molly, the creator and head person in charge of the boutique, has been a very hard person to get a hold of. Perhaps she saw your request, perhaps she saw your work. Then again, it's also a possibility that she was too busy with her own life to see your request or your work. You are complaining about a place where people go to enjoy themselves. Plus, with the redesign, a 'Mall' has been built so anyone can post their works so it can be viewed by others. I would suggest posting your work there. As far as your statement about my 'deduction' to your aversion to intelligence loss, I see nothing in your profile or your comments above that would suggest that you liked the idea of girls becoming dumber, since you complained about how players 'forgot' what was done in other sessions and the like. Look, I'm sorry that you obviously had a rotten time in the boutique but going off on it in a place like this is uncalled for. All I see is that you went off on your rant after someone mentions Amber of the Boutique. Your tirade was done with zero provocation. All the people in the boutique have lives. They are also human. If you have a bad roleplay, then either talk to them about it or just don't roleplay with them again. If you don't like a channel, no one is forcing you to stay in there. And that's the reason I suggested to perhaps find a place that caters more to your desires. It's a great big universe out there and there is a place for you. Please find it and be happy. As for now, I'll be taking this soapbox home, my bimbo maid needs it to dust the top shelf.
1. Second from the bottom explicitly states it, fro.

Let's run through what happened.
Me: "<correction on irony> What do I care. The girls this thread's dedicated to will probably only smile and giggle without a clue as to what it means."
Amber: [acts offended, blatantly states she's doing it to annoy people]
Me: [Thinking] "Hm. This post seems like it's begging for a witty response, but what to go with? 'It's Super-Effective' doesn't seem viable; there's no pokemon move to express this. I know! I'll say 'Go suck a dick!' It's witty, given the subject matter, and expresses the fact that it is indeed slightly annoying. Hell, bimbos should be capable of two-syllable words, anyways."
"Go suck a dick."
Everyone: "He insulted the bimbo-queen! RAAAAAAAAGE"
Me: "Oh well. I don't really care much for the site anyways."
Everyone: [further rage]
Me: "Holy fucking shitballs, get off my case, goddamn."

3. Oh, I already found my favorite place. It's just that it's a paradoxial abomination unto the laws of metaphorical physics, so it doesn't necessarily get along with too much else in the metaphorical universe. I apologize that it reacts so explosively apparently. Also, I'm internally snickering at the idea of a bimbo maid using a box of soap as a duster. SCRAAAAAAAAPE.

Now so long as no one decides to verbally attack me for defending my opinion, I'll keep the sharp side of my tongue to myself. It's 1:13 AM and I'm running out of good metaphors, so if you need clarification on the meaning of that statement, request it now and I'll respond accordingly in the morning.

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2011   #1002
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

...and people are dumbfounded when this forum gets called "insular" or "close-minded". Seems to me like we have goddamn good reason to be.
Unread 05-22-2011   #1003
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

Mother of God.

I know these are probably the only places many of us can get the sexual release for these particular itches, but Christ man, a website can't have your babies. Guy doesn't like Bimbo boutique. It's not his cup of tea. Simple enough. Calm down.

How about them dumb chicks?
The-Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2011   #1004
BoutiqueTiffy
Bimbo / Writer for Hire

Well, I just want to go on record here saying to each their own. Nympho transformation, bimbo transformation, slut transformation, whatever. I'm just grateful that Lorekeep is letting us have a little corner here to show off our interests.

Meh, so what if it's kissing up to the owner. Let's just move on. It may have been posted before, but here's something to get us back on topic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bimbo_Transformation_by_Lingster.jpg (174.8 KB, 1178 views)
Unread 05-22-2011   #1005
littlemissmolly
Lurker

Hello everyone....Molls here, the blessed owner of the cursed Boutique it seems

I am fine with people complaining about the Boutique. I hope I will learn from it and make it better in the future. But I know very well that I will not make everyone happy and honestly, I don't care if I do or don't. If I worry about every little situation the site would just lose the fun that it is for me.

I made the Boutique for one reason, to create a more female positive place for Bimbofication. I have been in the community for a good while now and I was very tired of the very male dominant attitude and how women were well mostly property or objects in the end. Yes I know part of bimbodom's foundation can be the idea of being a sextoy but there is still someone in there.

Fronzie, thank you for responding with the first post but it is ok for him not to like us. The other posts just weren't needed. Thanks Amber for trying to keep it in line, you random spacey bitch you

Muhznit, I don't remember seeing any messages form you for about posting morph work. Maybe you used a different name, maybe a spam filter ate it or maybe I am spacey myself and forgot it. All very possible. Though it is possible with the Mall part of the Boutique for anyone to make an account and post up work into their accounts. It works very similar to many other social network sites.

But I help people in the future, I want to make sure people can find me so when issues do come up we don't need to hijack a bimbo thread with rants.
goodlittlemissmolly@gmail.com I will see this the most
http://mall.bimboboutique.com/LilMissMolly On the Boutique's Mall
http://fetlife.com/users/407350 Over on Fetlife.
Or send me a message here.
littlemissmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2011   #1006
fronzel
Leecher

Yeah, I have to agree, the boutique is cursed... Anyway, on to actually contributing to the discussion. Bimbos, to me are a state of mind, kinda more of a personality than anything else. I've dated a cheerleader, way back when, and she had some bimbo qualities, like ditzyness, good figure and all that. Yet, her coursework included college courses and AP classes. Dare I say that bimbos can be intelligent, though they are usually when it's something they aggressively try to attain. As a roleplayer, I have done many roles. My main thing is transformation in general, yes, that does include TG. So of course, with that in mind I have played as a few bimboy roles, some stereotypical, some a bit more under the radar, like a gothic bimbo for instance. While bimbos may not recall the capital of Iceland, they aren't totally brain dead. Bimbos still have a way to function in a normal life. Yet, they just act in a way that makes them look dumb but in reality they aren't dumb at all. Meh, this is turning into a rant and I dunno if this is making any sense. I just wanted to get my opinion out there.
Unread 05-22-2011   #1007
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

I must say, I'm impressed by the level of replies in this thread. Amber, Molly, you want to learn from past errors; that's an admirable quality in anyone. Fronzel, you've explained your position, and are respectful enough to realize that Muhznit is entitled to his, as well. Good show.

Now, as I have nothing to add to the subject matter at hand, I take my leave of this thread. Stay frosty!

Now, go back, and picture Cobra Commander saying all that... bad lisps are absolute murder on serious conversations.
Unread 05-30-2011   #1008
olddude12
I don't understand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddude12 View Post
I like the second one more for the Rikku redesign. I can't say the Yuna one worked as well though. Keep it up though, there's definitely potential here.

May as well post a poof while I'm here.
So now he's stored this one too. I has a sad.
olddude12 is offline   Reply With Quote