free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 84 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-21-2015   #997
thatnightwolf
Frequent Poster

Re: Missa - TF

Totally wasn't expecting to see this pop up on the forum, but I can already say that it is sooooo appreciated. I was having a pretty crap week, but this will definitely make up for it quite a bit. I'm in the process of downloading it now...will report back later. Thanks as always Missa!

Post Purchase Update: This video was even better than I hoped it would be. The location was great as well as Brianne's performance. Not to spoil anything, but the new hooves looked amazing. I'd definitely love to see those come into play again down the road now that you have them. If I had to add any sort of constructive criticism, I'd say that it would have been nice to see some tail growth like in most of your previous videos, but it wasn't completely missed due to the fantastic overall quality. This community definitely needs more like Missa! Bravo.

Last edited by thatnightwolf; 10-21-2015 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Update, fix grammar
thatnightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2015   #998
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Purchased! This clip looks fantastic Missa! What a pleasant surprise! As always, you continue to raise the bar in your storytelling and effects work and you get such great performances out of your actresses!! I especially love that you were able to film in a new location for this clip! The barn looks amazing!

Thank you for always putting so much effort and passion into these projects! You are such an asset to the community!
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2015   #999
Ruefio

It was awesome, LOVE the actress. Can't stress that enough.
Unread 10-23-2015   #1000
j3st3r
Process Fan

Bought!

Now just the 2 hour wait for the download from viddown. I get that it's cheaper but their connection sucks compared to clips4sale!!!

Looking forward to it
j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2015   #1001
Matador
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3st3r View Post
Bought!

Now just the 2 hour wait for the download from viddown. I get that it's cheaper but their connection sucks compared to clips4sale!!!

Looking forward to it
I think the issue with download might be regional? I personally, never have slow download on vidown. I actually have more trouble with Clips4sale. I don't know enough about the tech side to say though.
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2015   #1002
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
I think the issue with download might be regional? I personally, never have slow download on vidown. I actually have more trouble with Clips4sale. I don't know enough about the tech side to say though.
It usually takes me about two hours too. I'm not in the US, so it could well be a regional thing.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2015   #1003
Ruefio

To DL from the cheaper site, I have to wait 2 hours as well. I always figured it was just some kind of issue between me and the server.
Unread 10-24-2015   #1004
killx
Frequent Poster

Usually takes between 2 and 6 hours for me on vidown :/
But I don't really mind.

Really enjoyed the video though
killx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2015   #1005
digitalcirce
Pig TFer

Yeah, Vidown always takes a few hours longer to download for me, too. It would be worth the extra money for the faster download times, but I stick with Vidown since Missa says she gets more money from those sales, and her work is certainly worth a little annoyance for her to get a higher profit margin.

Speaking of which, I’ve particularly enjoyed these last few you’ve done, especially ‘Oinkment’. Mute’s writing was deeply inspirational to me, and ‘Sonja’ translates particularly well to film. I love hearing you narrate the text to it. Brianne is just an awesome performer, and does a great job portraying her characters through the makeup and animal noises. And her pig makeup was some of the best you’ve ever done. You’re rightly praised for your digital effects, but the practical props you make are astounding – the pig and donkey hoof props are particularly good. And however unpleasant the atmosphere was to film in, the on-location barn shoot for ‘Jenny’s Nightmare’ really sells the story. Thank you for how much you and your performers add to this hobby.
digitalcirce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2015   #1006
baxter1327
Process Fan

Ya I know Missa has contacted Vidown before after GenYun and I complained about the DL speed, and they chalked it up to it being some technical business in regional/European differences; but I'm firmly in middle America and it has always taken at least two hours to download. It's not a regional thing.
I don't mind it so long as I have the time to spare but I'll still use C4S if time is precious. I can't help but think Vidown might attract more business if they sped things up a bit.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2015   #1007
missa
Producer

Thank you Digitalcircle.

Clips4sale has a faster download time, but they are huge, the number 1 downloadable xxx site on the web with a 24 hour support team. Vidown is a small business, with a smaller server. I make more per clip on vidown, and can even afford to pass along savings to the customer, sorry the download speed is slower, I hope the reduction in clip price makes it as worthwhile for you as it is for me to use them. Earning as little more per clip means "everything" to me, it means I can be a producer instead of an actress (meaning this could be a lifetime job for me, not just until my youth runs out), it means I can hire more variety of girls, rent different set locations, and in the future (hopefully) hire on someone more talented than I am at CGI.

I have a new video to show you soon. Thanks guys for your lovely words on Jenny's Nightmare! I love it. I think it might be one of my favorite videos yet. I will respond to each one of your comments on the video a bit later on. <3

Last edited by missa; 10-26-2015 at 08:06 AM.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2015   #1008
missa
Producer

Hell's Hitchhiker II
missa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf