free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - Page 87 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-09-2011   #1033
rb9
Process Master

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
More Haigure, including a interesting twist with Haigure transformation with the FF7 girls, as well as some interesting sentai showdown. Also, some Saber stuff, though theres more of it in the hypno thread.

As for stockings, there was something a ways back in this thread involving the Sailor Scouts vs a villainess that used pantyhose on her victims\, ah found it, just scroll down a bit http://www.process-productions.com/f...t=20044&page=8

But yeah, more of that can never be bad ^__^
HOLY SHIT WHY HAVE I MISSED ALL OF THIS FOR THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS

Oh yeah not having internet during the week sucks balls.

Wow, this is super awesome, and I approve. Funny enough, I saw this haigure stuff on pixiv like a year ago and didn't make much of it. I saw the sequence with Snow - it looks amazing! Stunning. Your 3DCG is masterful. The twist is hilarious, I love the inclusion of Elena at the end. I'll read the caption right now.

Oh wow, dude, this is really great writing. I love the little details, of inhaling the bit of mist, of the fascination. Of the loss of weapons and materia and helplessness that creates. I love the mystery of the Jemnezmy? finding her and then all fades to black. Putting on the suit out of necessity (and it form-fitting, very hot!) is great. The evil monstergirl providing warmth is a sexy idea and you develop it well through the text and pictures. Tifa's defense is futile. She is utterly helpless before the wily charms of the monster that teases her. Haha, I love it. You convey this helplessness so well. And the hopelessness - "she finally knew" but it was too late. Calling Pollensalta the "deadly seductress" is a nice touch. The realization later is hot. Becoming what she was to fight against. Forgetting her name, having it be blue and "Snow," was a nice detail. The battle of thoughts was extremely artful, even her thoughts turning "blue." Color changes like this are something I've done with Scout captions but should experiment with more... only to be... won't spoil the ending but that was a funny twist. Amazing!

Oh Rainday I like the Aeris and Altima pics! Very solid!

And Detatched, those Aeris/Tifa/Yuffie ones are HOT. EDIT: I saw the sentai one as well. Holy moley. I really approve. The pose may be a bit goofy but I really love the brainwash/conversion femdom theme they are doing with it. Heroines fight, are hypnotized, kneel and are converted, then the one to come save the day fails and joins them. Can't complain!

EDIT (yet another one): D, I realized I don't think you've ever made a Scarlet sequence, in case you were ever interested in her. With the Tifa/Aeris/Yuffie deal, I know their outfits are difficult so maybe it could be a post-capture, they are naked in a cell deal. Plus you have the Barb-E dresses, not sure if you have them in red.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9

Last edited by rb9; 04-09-2011 at 06:46 PM.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2011   #1034
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
D, I realized I don't think you've ever made a Scarlet sequence, in case you were ever interested in her. With the Tifa/Aeris/Yuffie deal, I know their outfits are difficult so maybe it could be a post-capture, they are naked in a cell deal. Plus you have the Barb-E dresses, not sure if you have them in red.
Ah, would you be making a small reference to that scarlet-dress Tifa pic that appeared on your group? I must say, I've definitely had my own thoughts about that as well, though it's not really the same as you guys would imagine, and certainly nothing like how it was captioned. Also, if I don't have those dresses in red, I can MAKE them in red.

Also... I may consider another two parts to what I just did.

Last edited by Detatched; 04-09-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2011   #1035
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
Ah, would you be making a small reference to that scarlet-dress Tifa pic that appeared on your group? I must say, I've definitely had my own thoughts about that as well, though it's not really the same as you guys would imagine, and certainly nothing like how Rainday captioned it. Also, if I don't have those dresses in red, I can MAKE them in red.

I think that was AngryWhiteBoy who captioned it, and yeah my idea is different too. It would be less focused on Cloud or someone and more focused on Tifa getting the usual lesbian-sex up treatment.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 04-09-2011   #1036
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
I think that was AngryWhiteBoy who captioned it
Whoops. >.<;
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2011   #1037
Grungepunk
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
Already excited at the potential.
Grungepunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2011   #1038
rb9
Process Master

I think this thread needs less dickboobs and more comics or advice that will help me screengrab, haha.

Unread 04-11-2011   #1039
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Sleepymaid has released the conclusion to the Haigure comic!

Edit:

Also, here's the second 2ch Haigure thread of the weekend: http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/15680150.htm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sleepymaid comic 2e.jpg (180.7 KB, 249 views)

Last edited by Ficfactor; 04-16-2011 at 11:47 AM. Reason: New info
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011   #1040
Damn_Lucky
Frequent Poster

Loved the Drider sequence. But the Haigure Continues to perplex and confuse me greatly.

@__________@
Unread 04-17-2011   #1041
Grungepunk
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn_Lucky View Post
Loved the Drider sequence. But the Haigure Continues to perplex and confuse me greatly.

@__________@
^^^^^^^
I understand that some people like it, I just personally don't get it.
Grungepunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011   #1042
Generic_entity
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungepunk View Post
^^^^^^^
I understand that some people like it, I just personally don't get it.
trust me, your not alone there.
Generic_entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011   #1043
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic_entity View Post
trust me, your not alone there.
It's not so much that it has value on its own, its just that it indirectly addresses a lot of themes from other fetishes, like transformation, MC, etc., and artists have been using characters that haven't gotten a whole lot attention in those fetishes. At least for me it's a "take what you can get" deal.

Unread 04-17-2011   #1044
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Alright guys, here's the Sunday Thread: http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/15686305.htm

This thread is really not strictly haigure (at all) and usually involves much, much more (obvious) mc/tf content than the straighter Friday and Saturday threads.
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote