free hit counters
BE on Video Games Project - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-26-2009   #97
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Re: BE on Video Games Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zman View Post
You guy's really need to talk to the people at Retro Remakes if you are really serious about creating a process based video game. I'm sure that you'll find a programmer who will be willing to help you.
never herd of them so thanks for the tip
Ryu_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2009   #98
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zman View Post
You guy's really need to talk to the people at Retro Remakes if you are really serious about creating a process based video game. I'm sure that you'll find a programmer who will be willing to help you.
By the name, I assume they simply remake games instead of creating their own, or is it the latter? Because I find that creating one's own process-based game will have a higher probability of success.

Also, I decided to go and make a few... modifications. From scratch.
The Process Forum seems to anti-alias any image in the IMG code, so I'll just post a URL for the moment... and attach stuff later. Frankly, I think you guys should try to put a LITTLE more effort into these. Half of them look like you just added two circles, shaded a bit, and called it a day. Rule of thumb when making BE material: "Put enough effort into it to fap to."

http://muhznit.googlepages.com/BustyBeauty.png
.psd is here: http://muhznit.googlepages.com/BimboBeauty.psd

I love 'em.

Last edited by Muhznit; 07-27-2009 at 10:30 AM.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2009   #99
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
By the name, I assume they simply remake games instead of creating their own, or is it the latter? Because I find that creating one's own process-based game will have a higher probability of success.

Also, I decided to go and make a few... modifications. From scratch.
The Process Forum seems to anti-alias any image in the IMG code, so I'll just post a URL for the moment... and attach stuff later. Frankly, I think you guys should try to put a LITTLE more effort into these. Half of them look like you just added two circles, shaded a bit, and called it a day. Rule of thumb when making BE material: "Put enough effort into it to fap to."

http://muhznit.googlepages.com/BustyBeauty.png
.psd is here: http://muhznit.googlepages.com/BimboBeauty.psd
well I was trying to make these as simple as posible, while at the same time being as creative as I could, becasue at first I wanted to finish project as fast as I could so we could post it for everyone to enjoy

if you want to, you could help us with this, like how you did with the beauty sprite, I would never had tried to change thier clothes as I would have just consintrated on keeping the sprite's character intack

also if your gonna post anymore images, please don't use .psd files, for some reason my computers wont read them and I'm not downloading something to read them, so if you could just post them as either a .png, or a jpeg

Last edited by Ryu_Knight; 07-27-2009 at 10:55 AM.
Unread 07-27-2009   #100
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu_Knight View Post
well I was trying to make these as simple as posible, while at the same time being as creative as I could, becasue at first I wanted to finish project as fast as I could so we could post it for everyone to enjoy

if you want to, you could help us with this, like how you did with the beauty sprite, I would never had tried to change thier clothes as I would have just consintrated on keeping the sprite's character intack

also if your gonna post anymore images, please don't use .psd files, for some reason my computers wont read them and I'm not downloading something to read them, so if you could just post them as either a .png, or a jpeg
Can'r rush greatness. Nobody's going to really care about the hack until you've at least hacked the text in it so every thing makes sense (especially with Roark and Byron's roles as Father and Son.... ).

If we're NOT text hacking, then the least we can do is improve the sprites. What's the point of adding a fetish aspect to a game if you can't fap to it? I mean, I did a sort-of Torchic-only run of that Ruby hack a while back. Blaziken got Lv. 63 and wrecked Winona in a single day (lol Turbo speed). At the time, I had no clue what the hacked sprites looked like, so I was partially motivated to find out what each one looked like, but my main urge to at least try it WAS the Torchic-only run. There really wasn't much else hacked that you'd only find out in the game. No modified attack sprites, no renamed moves, just a bunch of sprite swaps, and not very well-done, either.

So my point is, we should put some more effort into the sprites if we're not really doing anything else to the game yet. Even editing clothes to make the girls nude is simple enough with some patience. 'sides, this thing's been posted for months. We won't see a finished product anytime soon... why not go all-out?

As for my last post, I DID post a .png there. I simply used a Dark Red as my transparent color. Pure white should NOT be used as a background for sprite sheets. And the .psd is my photoshop document with every layer I created and used, neatly labeled for anyone who wants to make thier own beauty. The .png just showed a few samples. I'll help a bit... just don't expect a 24-hour Miracle Machine. I'd be more motivated to help if everyone else also puts effort into it...

I love 'em.
Unread 07-27-2009   #101
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Can'r rush greatness. Nobody's going to really care about the hack until you've at least hacked the text in it so every thing makes sense (especially with Roark and Byron's roles as Father and Son.... ).

If we're NOT text hacking, then the least we can do is improve the sprites. What's the point of adding a fetish aspect to a game if you can't fap to it? I mean, I did a sort-of Torchic-only run of that Ruby hack a while back. Blaziken got Lv. 63 and wrecked Winona in a single day (lol Turbo speed). At the time, I had no clue what the hacked sprites looked like, so I was partially motivated to find out what each one looked like, but my main urge to at least try it WAS the Torchic-only run. There really wasn't much else hacked that you'd only find out in the game. No modified attack sprites, no renamed moves, just a bunch of sprite swaps, and not very well-done, either.

So my point is, we should put some more effort into the sprites if we're not really doing anything else to the game yet. Even editing clothes to make the girls nude is simple enough with some patience. 'sides, this thing's been posted for months. We won't see a finished product anytime soon... why not go all-out?

As for my last post, I DID post a .png there. I simply used a Dark Red as my transparent color. Pure white should NOT be used as a background for sprite sheets. And the .psd is my photoshop document with every layer I created and used, neatly labeled for anyone who wants to make thier own beauty. The .png just showed a few samples. I'll help a bit... just don't expect a 24-hour Miracle Machine. I'd be more motivated to help if everyone else also puts effort into it...
YES A ALL OUT VERSION would be better and when I first started this program I was also busy with work and then we had some trouble getting the right tools needed to at least swap the sprites, I think we still need to find the program needed to change the text.

so far its just coramorgana doing the game hack by switching sprites and finding the tools needed, and if were going all out then we need more help, more sprites artist, more programers that can help get this rolling, I've forgoten how far we really are in terms the game hack and coramorgana been doing a good job, so if anyone know any good programs, or text programs then post waht you know

this game should be a "for the cominuty, by the cominuty" kind of project, and I'm greatful for all of the help given so far and all of the imput

also I think we need to post ho much of this is done and how far we are from getting ready to set the hack up and get it fap-able
Unread 07-27-2009   #102
Pokefan
Phantom of the Web

I second the progress posting.

Also, I found some text editing programs for the DS. Hope these will help:

http://dl.qj.net/BLARGH-Text-Editor-...5955/catid/220

http://nintendo-ds.dcemu.co.uk/dstexteditor.shtml

http://www.dragonminded.com/?loc=ndsdev/DSOrganize

Couldn't figure out how to use these, but I hope they do what you want them to do.
Pokefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2009   #103
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokefan View Post
I second the progress posting.

Also, I found some text editing programs for the DS. Hope these will help:

http://dl.qj.net/BLARGH-Text-Editor-...5955/catid/220

http://nintendo-ds.dcemu.co.uk/dstexteditor.shtml

http://www.dragonminded.com/?loc=ndsdev/DSOrganize

Couldn't figure out how to use these, but I hope they do what you want them to do.
kool thanks, I'll leave that to coramorgana as thats his field of expertese, but if anyone here whats to help by taking a try at changing the text for the game then that would be awsome
Unread 07-28-2009   #104
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Here's another one...

.psd here: http://muhznit.googlepages.com/BustyLass.psd
I kinda went "meh" and just made it look like she got turned into a nymph or something. The clothes-bursting could use some more highlights, but that's generally not my department. I'm not as good at spriting as people may think. Also, lactation is commonplace with me. You'll probably see a lot of it in my work. Especially if I can find a sprite that'll work nicely with Beanbag-size breasts. :3

If anyone has trouble with .psd files, I think Paint.NET can open them with a plugin. GIMP too maybe, but I've never used GIMP.

I love 'em.
Unread 07-29-2009   #105
coramorgana
Frequent Poster

hi and wow great work, i'm having some troubles finding a program for edit pokemon and sprites, i'm looking for a easyer way to do, i see that this games are editable with a type of file .poke and .narc
i've tho aplications for edit it but no for create it, if you can help me in this would be really great
coramorgana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009   #106
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Here's another one...

.psd here: http://muhznit.googlepages.com/BustyLass.psd
I kinda went "meh" and just made it look like she got turned into a nymph or something. The clothes-bursting could use some more highlights, but that's generally not my department. I'm not as good at spriting as people may think. Also, lactation is commonplace with me. You'll probably see a lot of it in my work. Especially if I can find a sprite that'll work nicely with Beanbag-size breasts. :3

If anyone has trouble with .psd files, I think Paint.NET can open them with a plugin. GIMP too maybe, but I've never used GIMP.
I think the clothes bursting one is better, as its more funny, and nothing wrong with lactation, of the ones I made I made a few lactate

also sence were on the subject of changeing sprites clothes, I was thinking for the team galatic, the three generals people[jupiter,mars,saturn] I was thinking of making them look like the saloir scouts from saloir moon? sound good to anyone else?

Last edited by Ryu_Knight; 07-29-2009 at 10:00 AM.
Unread 07-29-2009   #107
keybladeknight
Frequent Poster

sounds great i was thinking the same thing too bad im not a programer or i would help but really great ideas
keybladeknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009   #108
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by keybladeknight View Post
sounds great i was thinking the same thing too bad im not a programer or i would help but really great ideas
well it was simple, if were changing the outfits too them team gallatic should be a sexy version of the sailor scouts, with the grunts in slutty outfits and the commanders in the saloir scout outfits