free hit counters
Fairy Tail DOLL TF??? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-05-2013   #1
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Fairy Tail DOLL TF???

Chapter 354

From here, to the end of the chapter:

http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/354/2091/18

To be specific her abilities are too unclear at this point in time but seeing the end result of these poor unfortunate souls I think its safe to consider this as Doll TF.

As for whether Minerva will suffer the same fate....
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2013   #2
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Re: Fairy Tail DOLL TF???

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachazero90 View Post
As for whether Minerva will suffer the same fate....
I don't see her being made into one of those dolls specifically, but as for what she will become... well, that's very interesting.
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2013   #3
monkat
Frequent Poster

I seriously doubt it. She's going to get a power-boost and become the big bad for the next arc.
monkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013   #4
jiryha
Frequent Poster

Well, that's the thing. What exactly does the power boost entail is the question. Is it a simple, not obvious boost in magic, or a physical transformation. Considering other characters who have changed as a result of their magic, it's not out of the realm of possibility that she's going to be different.
jiryha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013   #5
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Not to mention if her "Strengthening" magic is her speciality then I would bet that she would have a good strong leash on anyone successful.

A mage that gives a gigantic boost but in exchange the strengthened person will not be able to disobey the master or will lose their mind or something along those lines.

As I said anything at this point is just guessing.

We have no clues whatsoever on her abilities so talking about them though fun is kind of pointless.

Oracion Seis
Grimoire Heart
Tartaros.

Fairy Tail barely defeated Grimoire Heart. Though Gildartrz's fight with Bluenote was one-sided.

Tartaros, 2 members revealed and each of them have left a big impression.

Silver the Ice Demon Slayer was capable of beating a Dragon which several of Fiore's most capable guilds as well as 7 currently known Dragon-Slayers failed to defeat even one.

You can make the argument that none of the Dragon-Slayers have had any experience fighting Dragons, while Silver may have had experience fighting Demons as well as other special beings but you get the picture.

Kyouka did well something worse than death to Succubus Eye whether it was on purpose or not is unknown.

We'll have to wait till Friday for the next chapter.
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013   #6
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachazero90 View Post
Not to mention if her "Strengthening" magic is her speciality then I would bet that she would have a good strong leash on anyone successful.
I'd agree with this suggestion. It may be a while before we see the results of Minerva's "strengthening" (or it could be next next, who knows?)

Quote:
Oracion Seis
Grimoire Heart
Tartaros.

Fairy Tail barely defeated Grimoire Heart.
Wasn't Grimoire Heart mentioned to be the strongest of the Baram Alliance? (Though, in hindsight, their elite "Seven Devils" weren't that much significantly stronger than the Oracion Seis. It seemed their true might laid in Hades and Bluenote.) Don't be too surprised if just like the OS and GH, Tartaros' elite Kyuukimon members turn out to be a mixed bag, with some true powerhouses (Cobra, Hot-Eye, Brain, Azuma, Ultear, Zancrow), some apparently invincible opponents that require improvised workarounds (Racer, Midnight, Zoldeo, Rustyrose, and Cobra & Ultear again to an extent), and some gimmick characters that are potentially formidable but really don't seem to belong in the others' company (Angel, Kain Hikaru, Meredy).

I expect a similarly eclectic bunch of misfits to populate Tartaros' Kyuumion.

Quote:
Silver the Ice Demon Slayer was capable of beating a Dragon which several of Fiore's most capable guilds as well as 7 currently known Dragon-Slayers failed to defeat even one.
No, he was capable of freezing the spirit of a long dead dragon, and in that got his facts all wrong, creating potentially powerful enemies in the giants/Fairy Tail/Cken.

Quote:
Kyouka did well something worse than death to Succubus Eye whether it was on purpose or not is unknown.
Most dangerous opponents faced in FT are dangerous simply because you aren't aware of their abilities or intentions. Remember Aria beat Makarov in an ambush! Using a recent example, if you can plan for the Retrogression magic through either a ranged attack, summoning Leo, or Erza's Nakagami armour, that demon (who being paired with Minerva, we can assume was one of the Guild's stronger members) is just a a big brute.

So I wouldn't crown Kyouka as Ultear Mk. II just yet.
Unread 11-08-2013   #7
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Forget doll TF! The latest chapter has confirmed that Minerva is becoming a demon.