free hit counters
Disappointed by the evolution of Demora Avarice - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-16-2022   #1
Do_lit
Lurker

Disappointed by the evolution of Demora Avarice

not creating this post to try to cross any problems I just wanted to get this off my chest and see if anyone else felt the same way. OK, this is a little bit of a rant but is anybody else a little disappointed by the evolution of Demora Avarice?

https://linktr.ee/DemoraAvarice

Don't get me wrong it was great to watch BE in real-time and her photos and videos are still hot. But it feels like once she reached her goals. She quit putting effort into our content. she was rough around the edges in the beginning and then continue to improve. Even playing with giantess and small ideas.

I feel a little cheated 'cause I paid for videos and even did only fans for a little bit. I also remember she commented on it slowing down on content because of things going on. but when is seeing her posting photos on vacation and other photos.

I feel like we had a new good female content creator but instead, she showed up made a decent amount of money off of the community, and transitioned over to just be a traditional huge boob model.

I have a ton of respect for anybody who makes any kind of contact because it's not easy and it is hard to put yourself out there. It just feels to me like she had all making one of the long haul creators .

Last edited by Do_lit; 03-16-2022 at 12:52 PM.
Do_lit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2022   #2
fredzor
Frequent Poster

Re: Disappointed by the evolution of Demora Avarice

I don't know, but I emailed twice about a possible custom a couple of years ago and never got a response. Just assumed they are only very part-time creators.
fredzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2022   #3
jerrycurly
Process Fan

Her demographic has grown (like when her real breasts did) so her followers interest have shifted, BE content is a lot of work and the fact that she still does some BE content is awesome knowing full well she could just post BB pictures and make tons of OF money.

Lets take a moment to appreciate how many amazing female BE content creators we have right now. Madz, Big Baddy Bee, Molly McGuire. I feel like we're in a golden age.
jerrycurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2022   #4
fredzor
Frequent Poster

We're not in a golden age. That's one specific type of content, and if you've seen one person wearing the same breast forms, you've pretty much seen them all.
fredzor is offline   Reply With Quote