free hit counters
Rose Crowley Werewolf TFs - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-13-2020   #13
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Re: Rose Crowley Werewolf TFs

I'm subscribed to her as well, and with every video she's stepped up her game more and more. Deeply grateful for someone with such enthusiasm, even just having someone willing to properly link sound effects to their TF is so rare and she's gone well above and beyond that, and her acting shows she really cares about the subject matter. Anyone on the fence about subscribing to her, couldn't recommend it enough, she really deserves it.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2020   #14
The_Nameless_One
no title either

I'm curious: the site appears to become Russian when clicking something. Is it a russian site or?

As for those who have access, does she feature ear growth in her transformation video's? I'm wondering how that part is shown. (Apart from wondering whether she goes for more of a horror/blood-angle with transformations)
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2020   #15
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Basically take Missa's werewolf videos and add in a bit better acting and effects. Teeth, eyes, sweat, nails and some fur. No process that I could see. Some sound effects and a little atmosphere is there as well. No ear changes or feet and no clothes destruction that I've seen so far. I think right now she's a rung or two above what Missa was doing when she stopped doing Werewolf stuff but has the potential to be much more if she starts pushing herself in that direction (props, special effects, etc, etc).
Unread 05-13-2020   #16
slayer1
Process Master

She has a discord you should join it too.
Unread 05-13-2020   #17
BonesTribe
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
She has a discord you should join it too.
Is that discord something public you can share? Or is it only available to subscribers?
BonesTribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2020   #18
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Her new work is now available. Worths every single penny.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2020   #19
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Her new work is now available. Worths every single penny.
To expand on this: Rose just released a two-part, 6 minute long transformation video. This video is separate from the subscription service that has been discussed before in this thread. By comparison, she releases short, ~2 minute videos on subscribestar, but they are far and away more consistently released. Her stated goal has been to release that format of video twice a week going forward.

Similar to the first big tf video she did, "The Change", this is much longer and fleshed out. While "The Change" didn't feature any makeup/prosthetics or effects, her new video, "Shift/Curse" utilizes light fur, nails, contacts, and facial prosthetics. If nothing else, I recommend purchasing this video, as it shows how much she has improved, and the amazing quality she's working towards. In my opinion, it is a step up from the Clips4Sale/Missa type videos, and she is committed to making even better material going forward.

https://bentbox.co/videos_user?rosecrowley

Last edited by Thrillerboy; 05-16-2020 at 02:30 PM.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2020   #20
BonesTribe
Process Fan

She also posted a preview on Vimeo for the new two-part video.

I haven't purchased anything from her as of yet, but I've been keeping my eye on it. This preview may have just tipped the scales...
BonesTribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2020   #21
p2766479
Frequent Poster

I purchased the werewolf double feature for $2O. No process, but very very well acted, with some prosthetics,she really sells the illusion of process. She is really into it, rather than just a paid actress.. Her work may go somewhere for this community.

https://bentbox.co/video?wJcWOnvP

Last edited by p2766479; 05-16-2020 at 03:29 PM.
p2766479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2020   #22
HACKER
observer

when she have no money for practical effects, maybe she should than change her videos to something easier to make, like tg or combine it to werewoman. she would just need some male actor (whose face doesn't even have to be shown) with a wig, blowup bra and pants.
HACKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2020   #23
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Quote:
Originally Posted by HACKER View Post
when she have no money for practical effects, maybe she should than change her videos to something easier to make, like tg or combine it to werewoman. she would just need some male actor (whose face doesn't even have to be shown) with a wig, blowup bra and pants.
Read the room, I doubt anyone here would want her to switch to TG or inflation suits. They're already a dime a dozen.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2020   #24
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

She doesn't need to change anything, with regards to the type of tf content she makes. If you watch her videos, you can clearly see the progression of quality in them up to this point. Combine that with the tremendous amount of support it looks like the community is giving her, and there's no reason to believe that she won't continue to improve.

I can't speak for everyone, but GenYun hit the nail on the head for me. I wouldn't invest nearly as much into her work if she was doing more TG or Inflation videos. I hate MTF stuff, and inflation never did anything for me at all. The niche she's filling by producing live action, horror based, were-creature content is right up my alley.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote