free hit counters
EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates - Page 13 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-06-2023   #145
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Re: EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates

So I'm still struggling a bit with art in general, bit of a combination of general motivation and rustiness. So I wanted to push myself today to get something fairly simple drawn up and hopefully get some momentum going from there (Key point of course being I need to keep it going after this). So to not get stuck too much on what to draw I just randomly picked an idea from my list and this one was actually quite interesting. Featuring Jinx from the old Teen Titans TV series in this case it seems her magic is backfiring on her and turning her into a dragon.

I'm reasonably happy how it turned out, considering my rustiness. I had some fun with Jinx's design and designing some draconic features for her. Hopefully I can build from here and get something worthwhile done in the end.
Attached Images
File Type: png Jinx Dragon TF Small.png (379.4 KB, 104 views)
EduartBoudewijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2023   #146
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

This is another rather simple image, hoping to build some momentum and getting back comfortable with drawing again. There were definitely some personal issues to overcome with this one, but I'm glad I made it through to the end.

So this is quite an older idea, picked at random. With Tecna always being the technology focused one, of course I couldn't resist imagining her turned into a dinosaur. For this idea I figured she probably insulted someone for using something she considers outdated and that person (probably one of the witches, the fairies were too well-behaved to do anything fun) took the saying "I'm rubber and you're glue" a bit more literally, turning Tecna into a dinosaur herself.

Again, just a simple idea, hoping to keep the wheels spinning a bit more this time; hopefully it appeals to some people.
Attached Images
File Type: png Tecna T-Rex TF.png (1.10 MB, 65 views)
Unread 10-29-2023   #147
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Here's another random-idea-based image. To no one's real surprise I have a lot of random ideas featuring Jane, so she shows up regularly. This idea appealed, though that was before I realized how weird chameleons are. Lizards in general are an area I really need to improve upon, so I figured this one would be good practice if nothing else. Although it's still a bit weird, I did end up liking how this one turned out though, hopefully other people do too.
Attached Images
File Type: png Jane Chameleon TF.png (980.9 KB, 80 views)
Unread 11-22-2023   #148
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Still sort of ongoing trying to get back into drawing a bit. I stumbled a bit with an unexpected work trip, but back again. I figured I hadn't done a redraw in a while, turns out the last ones are in 2017. This is based on this piece: https://www.deviantart.com/eduartbou...Bear-115705604 that had always been pretty high on my to-redraw list. I liked the idea, but my execution was just very off, so I always felt it had some potential to be redone. I actually ended up quite liking the result in the end, even though I slipped a bit in the middle of it. Since the original is so old and basic, I redraw the pose, but I tried to keep the transformed/transforming elements at least somewhat similar to still count as sort of a redraw. Daphne is one character that never really stuck as much for me, but she's definitely still fun. Bears I've always been pretty bad at, though I've definitely at least improved somewhat since and I hope you all enjoy this redraw too!
Attached Images
File Type: png Daphne Bear TF Redraw.png (735.7 KB, 71 views)

Last edited by EduartBoudewijn; 11-22-2023 at 07:09 PM.
Unread 11-28-2023   #149
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

This was sort of the result of talking to Geckozilla54, we were just discussing some of the Fairly Odd Parents characters and I mentioned I drew them way back, but haven't really done anything with them recently. With a little bit of subtle manipulation I decided to just indulge a bit and I ended up drawing this image. It's fairly simple, but I like how it turned out.
Attached Images
File Type: png Fairly Odd Horses.png (1.52 MB, 52 views)
Unread 02-24-2024   #150
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Still sort of banging my head against the art wall so to speak, but here's another quick random idea that I quite liked. I always like the idea of Demona being turned into a rather ferocious animal due to her personality, so here's her being turned into a panther. With someone like Puck flying around something like this isn't even too far-fetched. Always really enjoyed the Gargoyles show and the designs in that show; will probably draw more of them in the future!
Attached Images
File Type: png Demona Panther TF.png (1.57 MB, 44 views)
Unread 03-01-2024   #151
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Another fairly randomized idea while working on drawing more consistently. I've always been a big fan of the general style of the Shantae games, though I believe this is actually the first time I'm drawing Shantae herself. Tried some new things with the background, some worked out, some less so, but that's sort of how you learn I guess. Generally pretty pleased with how it turned out. Mostly at the moment just trying to draw regardless of what my inner critic says.
Attached Images
File Type: png Shantae Rabbit TF.png (1.77 MB, 29 views)
Unread 03-02-2024   #152
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

I'm looking to get a bit more consistent at drawing, so I wanted to get something drawn up this weekend too. This was just another random idea from my list, maybe not the most convenient to have this straight after the last bunny TF, but still, it's quite different in some ways. Tried to emphasize the hip expansion in this one more than I usually do with Lopunnies where I focus more on the shrinking. I thought it was a fun way to approach it.
Attached Images
File Type: png Anabel Lopunny TF.png (906.9 KB, 24 views)