free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 153 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-01-2021   #1825
lowes96
Process Master

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Not expecting anything much from this but you never know 🤷🏻♂️
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2021   #1826
saixhinata
The Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowes96 View Post
Not expecting anything much from this but you never know 🤷🏻♂️
I'm ever so serious lol.
Pm me and let's go over the details.

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/hinatasaix2?feature=mhee

Dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/hinatasaix2
saixhinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2021   #1827
jwyattguy
Hey Kool Aid!

Does anybody happen to have the Collector's Edition of Ginger Snaps? I recently discovered that they added in deleted scenes, one of which is a better lingering shot of when Ginger opens her shirt, and you can see a MUCH better view of her extra breasts/nipples.
Does anybody know where to find this deleted scene online? I've only found one upload of it, and it's 144p, so you can barely make out anything.

You are a very solid person, always sure, always secure, stubborn, determined, and very loyal... You are a very strong minded person and stick to your word... people like and trust you..
jwyattguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2021   #1828
WuschelWolf
Leech0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwyattguy View Post
Does anybody happen to have the Collector's Edition of Ginger Snaps? I recently discovered that they added in deleted scenes, one of which is a better lingering shot of when Ginger opens her shirt, and you can see a MUCH better view of her extra breasts/nipples.
Does anybody know where to find this deleted scene online? I've only found one upload of it, and it's 144p, so you can barely make out anything.
I need to see that!
WuschelWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2021   #1829
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

I couldn't find anything uploaded online other than the potato quality ones you mentioned, but Scream Factory released a collector's edition Blu-Ray with the deleted scenes that's reasonably priced on Amazon, so I went ahead and bought a copy. I certainly don't mind adding one of my favorite werewolf movies to my movie collection.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2021   #1830
jwyattguy
Hey Kool Aid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
I couldn't find anything uploaded online other than the potato quality ones you mentioned, but Scream Factory released a collector's edition Blu-Ray with the deleted scenes that's reasonably priced on Amazon, so I went ahead and bought a copy. I certainly don't mind adding one of my favorite werewolf movies to my movie collection.
I've considered buying it... but I already own it, and can't justify buying it again just for one extra scene. It'd be awesome if someone could rip/upload it in full quality... not sure why the one guy on Youtube even bothered uploading it considering it looks like it was recorded with a potato-powered... potato.

You are a very solid person, always sure, always secure, stubborn, determined, and very loyal... You are a very strong minded person and stick to your word... people like and trust you..
Unread 09-24-2021   #1831
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I've considered buying it... but I already own it, and can't justify buying it again just for one extra scene. It'd be awesome if someone could rip/upload it in full quality... not sure why the one guy on Youtube even bothered uploading it considering it looks like it was recorded with a potato-powered... potato.
The videos I found (likely the same ones) were from 2006. That was a different time, especially as it came to how accessible the tools were to rip things for the purpose of uploading them online. I'll definitely try to upload the scenes in full HD quality when the blu ray gets delivered next week.
Unread 09-25-2021   #1832
jwyattguy
Hey Kool Aid!

Quote:
The videos I found (likely the same ones) were from 2006. That was a different time, especially as it came to how accessible the tools were to rip things for the purpose of uploading them online. I'll definitely try to upload the scenes in full HD quality when the blu ray gets delivered next week.
The hero we needed...

Unread 10-01-2021   #1833
jwyattguy
Hey Kool Aid!

Hate to be a bother, but now I'm like a little kid at Christmas. Did the collectors Blu-ray ever show up? 😁

Unread 10-01-2021   #1834
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Hate to be a bother, but now I'm like a little kid at Christmas. Did the collectors Blu-ray ever show up? 😁
I got it today, but was dumb and forgot to bring it home (I don't have stuff shipped to my house because it's not secure). Plan is to bring it home tomorrow night, and do a rip then. Should be free to upload stuff either Sunday or Monday night.
Unread 10-04-2021   #1835
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Alright, see if this link works: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x84n229

Finding somewhere to upload this was a pain in the ass, but it should be good to go. Dailymotion forced me to set a password, as the only other option was to make the video private for some reason.

PW: Ginger
Unread 10-04-2021   #1836
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Alright, see if this link works: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x84n229

Finding somewhere to upload this was a pain in the ass, but it should be good to go. Dailymotion forced me to set a password, as the only other option was to make the video private for some reason.

PW: Ginger
The effort is much appreciated.
I always wished there was more to that particular scene. Now there kind of is. I might have to buy a copy of this version myself.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote