free hit counters
Request a Story - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-23-2010   #25
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Request a Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan11422 View Post
Quality takes time, I love your stories Cursebearer!
Yeah, what he said.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2010   #26
Jake
Frequent Poster

How abouta story involving a werecat?
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2010   #27
Mitchell
Process Disciple

See the first post, werewolves only. And that's not much of a story idea. *snickers*. I'm sure someone here is willing to help.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2011   #28
onallfours
Process Fan

Something with donkeys would be cool
onallfours is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2011   #29
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by onallfours View Post
Something with donkeys would be cool
It would have to be one hell of an interesting request. Donkey and cow TFs just in general do not interest me. Of course, if you have a request involving a donkey TF, you are perfectly allowed and even encouraged to make said request. I don't say this to put you off, you must understand, just to warn you so you don't feel too disappointed if I say no.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2011   #30
LostHopeOfDusk
Do not pet the kitty

Well, if you want to do werewolf stories, one where the weak geek girl of the school, that everyone bullies or just ignores, ends becoming a huge werewolf woman; and must fight the desire to kill everyone that ever wronged her, would be good. Having someone that is not a werewolf to guide her would be interesting, Some kind of person that does not believe she is a werewolf, but gives her good advice anyway.

I had some discussion about werewolves ages ago, the point was, the werewolf is basically just you in a bad day, You still have control, you still can stop if you really want, there is no monster, you are the monster. You had been using the wolf as a excuse, the one who did all those things was you.

"You are full of desires, of things you want to do but you don't because of the consequences, because of what society tells you to do. You just shape all that into the wolf because you been made to believe you shouldn't do those things, so you give them a face and a mind, something you can blame. But guess what? There is no beast, no curse, all that time it was you giving a damn about consequences or society, and just doing what you wanted to do. Then you just used the wolf as a scapegoat, an excuse to fell guilt free"

Last edited by LostHopeOfDusk; 06-18-2011 at 03:31 PM.
LostHopeOfDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #31
zuljan
Process Fan

Thought it was a necrod thread given the dates, was pleasantly surprised =D

You like werewolves ay? Is it the wereness or the wolfness?

Because what I'ld really like to see is a Cerberus. Some girls get stuck to one another into a were-cerberusy thing, i love the idea of minds milding or being forced into one body and such. Don't really have a story in mind, other than "Cerberus"
zuljan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #32
mb78
Process Fan

My lame idea:

2 women in their mid 20s, roommates, best friends. One has been a werewolf since late teens. Other is not, but knows about her friend, and helps her out with keeping the wolf under control (via locking her up in their basement or picking her up the morning after a change in the woods, etc.).

On the day of a full moon, something happens for them to be locked in a room together. Best suggestion for this is they get caught up near a big public brawl and get tossed in jail (in a cell together) until the police can sort it out. They panic after finding out they won't get out till in the morning, knowing what that means. Eventually, they come up with a less than ideal plan: as soon as the werewolf feels the first, most minor symptom of the change, she bites the non-werewolf hard enough so as to draw blood. Then the werewolf fights the change harder than ever, hoping her friend will change as well. Naturally, she does, wolves get out, cause havoc/destruction/death (whatever you feel comfortable with). Next morning they deal with the painful new reality, etc...

Optional, depending on how comfortable you are with it: They are both normally heterosexual, but one of the rising symptoms of the change (both before it fully kicks in and during the very initial stages of the physical transformation before the pain really mounts) is attraction to fellow nearby werewolves. The next morning, they have to deal with the memory of that as well.
mb78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #33
Ladylike255
Banned

Are you still available for story requests?
Ladylike255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #34
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHopeOfDusk View Post
Well, if you want to do werewolf stories, one where the weak geek girl of the school, that everyone bullies or just ignores, ends becoming a huge werewolf woman; and must fight the desire to kill everyone that ever wronged her, would be good. Having someone that is not a werewolf to guide her would be interesting, Some kind of person that does not believe she is a werewolf, but gives her good advice anyway.

I had some discussion about werewolves ages ago, the point was, the werewolf is basically just you in a bad day, You still have control, you still can stop if you really want, there is no monster, you are the monster. You had been using the wolf as a excuse, the one who did all those things was you.

"You are full of desires, of things you want to do but you don't because of the consequences, because of what society tells you to do. You just shape all that into the wolf because you been made to believe you shouldn't do those things, so you give them a face and a mind, something you can blame. But guess what? There is no beast, no curse, all that time it was you giving a damn about consequences or society, and just doing what you wanted to do. Then you just used the wolf as a scapegoat, an excuse to fell guilt free"
Sorry, I'm afraid I'm going to say no to this one... The idea itself is solid, but it clashes a bit with what I really enjoy writing, which is the mind of the girl either changing into or being replaced by the more feral mind of a beast. But I was really on the fence about this one- approaching the transformation in that moral light would be a really interesting challenge- so... Hm. I'm going to take a look at it again after I finish my next request, and see if I feel differently. Sorry to leave you hanging like that, I really do apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuljan View Post
Thought it was a necrod thread given the dates, was pleasantly surprised =D

You like werewolves ay? Is it the wereness or the wolfness?

Because what I'ld really like to see is a Cerberus. Some girls get stuck to one another into a were-cerberusy thing, i love the idea of minds milding or being forced into one body and such. Don't really have a story in mind, other than "Cerberus"
It's actually a combination of the wereness and the wolfness. I quite enjoy both the creature that is transformed into and the whole full moon thing. That trigger never gets old.

However, I'm afraid that merging is one of those 'just not my thing' things. I'm sorry to say no, and I really do thank you for your request and your interest in my writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb78 View Post
My lame idea:

2 women in their mid 20s, roommates, best friends. One has been a werewolf since late teens. Other is not, but knows about her friend, and helps her out with keeping the wolf under control (via locking her up in their basement or picking her up the morning after a change in the woods, etc.).

On the day of a full moon, something happens for them to be locked in a room together. Best suggestion for this is they get caught up near a big public brawl and get tossed in jail (in a cell together) until the police can sort it out. They panic after finding out they won't get out till in the morning, knowing what that means. Eventually, they come up with a less than ideal plan: as soon as the werewolf feels the first, most minor symptom of the change, she bites the non-werewolf hard enough so as to draw blood. Then the werewolf fights the change harder than ever, hoping her friend will change as well. Naturally, she does, wolves get out, cause havoc/destruction/death (whatever you feel comfortable with). Next morning they deal with the painful new reality, etc...

Optional, depending on how comfortable you are with it: They are both normally heterosexual, but one of the rising symptoms of the change (both before it fully kicks in and during the very initial stages of the physical transformation before the pain really mounts) is attraction to fellow nearby werewolves. The next morning, they have to deal with the memory of that as well.
This one looks very interesting. Flesh it out just a little bit further and I'll decide from there. A lesbian scene is indeed something I'm pretty uncomfortable with, but we'll see. When I do accept these requests, I like to keep them as close to how they were originally intended as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladylike255 View Post
Are you still available for story requests?
I am indeed!

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Unread 06-19-2011   #35
Ladylike255
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post

I am indeed!
Would you mind if I note you my Story Request? Oh, and do you mind if it involves a little girl in the scenario of growing a cow tail and udder?
Ladylike255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011   #36
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladylike255 View Post
Would you mind if I note you my Story Request? Oh, and do you mind if it involves a little girl in the scenario of growing a cow tail and udder?
Just going to head you off at the pass and say no. I'm not comfortable writing a story involving a child.