free hit counters
Ginger Snaps TV Series - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-27-2020   #1
djangosp150
Process Fan

Ginger Snaps TV Series

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/horro...9593#gs.jtg6wi

Looks like they are trying to make a Ginger Snaps TV series. Hopefully it doesn't fall through.
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2020   #2
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Ginger Snaps TV Series

I hope so. Anyway, we can possibly expect not hearing from this once again, like other werewolf-related shows.
Thanks for the head up!
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2020   #3
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

If they stuck to the source material it would be closer to a slow burning zombie series than any werewolf series that's been done already. One way monster transformation that takes weeks to complete means the series would focus on trying to cure someone of infection rather than the Teen Wolf or Bitten route were they become furry super heroes essentially. It could happen, but there would be one long TF over the course of the show, ending with the main character's tragic death when she can't be cured. So... the plot of the movies stretched out over 12 episodes. Just my prediction.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2020   #4
Amahain
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
If they stuck to the source material it would be closer to a slow burning zombie series than any werewolf series that's been done already. One way monster transformation that takes weeks to complete means the series would focus on trying to cure someone of infection rather than the Teen Wolf or Bitten route were they become furry super heroes essentially. It could happen, but there would be one long TF over the course of the show, ending with the main character's tragic death when she can't be cured. So... the plot of the movies stretched out over 12 episodes. Just my prediction.
Yeah, I think that's probably a safe predictions. I can see it being good, but I kind of suspect that the focus of the show will be Ginger's slow moral corruption and the physical changes will be subtle and incidental (until the finale). It'll be like Breaking Bad if Walter White was a teenage girl and Heisenberg was a literal monster.