free hit counters
EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-25-2017   #11
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Re: EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates

Here's a redraw of my very first dA submission; which I submitted exactly 10 years ago today! https://eduartboudewijn.deviantart.c...horse-65754466

At the time I drew it in Microsoft Paint with just a mouse and a "How to draw Manga" book. As far as I remember I didn't even have a reference of a horse handy at the time; which explains why it in no way resembles a horse.

I really wanted to do a redraw of this first piece on the 10 year mark as a bit of a benchmark as to how far I've come in the last 10 years. For sure it has been an interesting journey; I've met wonderful people and I've drawn so much pieces. I remember when first uploading this I didn't even think about favs or comments. I just remember every evening logging in to dA just to see how many views the image had gotten. It wasn't much, but every single one really delighted me (even though most were probably ticked on by me checking the image to see the view count). I remember getting my very first fav and being mind blown for a long time after that. Honestly I don't think that at the time I could imagine the situation I'm in currently on dA or the level of art I've risen to over the years.

It's definitely been a lovely journey so far; I really want to thank all of my watchers, favers, lurkers, commissioners, commenters and viewers. Everyone who watched my pictures, left a comment, added them to their favs, or even sent me a note; Thank you all very much for your support and motivating me to keep doing this for such a long time. I'm happy to say that I'm not planning on stopping any time soon. Seeing how far I've gotten in 10 years only makes me more excited to think where I'll be in 10 more years.

I'd really appreciate any and all feedback on this piece; Although I'm very happy with the resulting image I'd really appreciate anything that'll help me further improve in the future!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Horse Face TF redraw.jpg (304.9 KB, 72 views)
EduartBoudewijn is offline   Reply With Quote