free hit counters
Nikunana (Hole of the Flesh) - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-18-2005   #25
BoobDude
Frequent Poster

umm...interesting to say the least but, might make more sense to me if it was translated
BoobDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2005   #26
NMe
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kami
For some reason rapidshare hates me cant dl anything from it. Is there anywhere else I can get the full version?
eMule.
NMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2005   #27
opailopai
BOOBXBOOB XIII

I have this in english

It was a link off of I believe farhads TG site's forums. But I think I still have it on my computer somewhere. There's alot of very strange shit in some of this guys comics. I happen to like that one that was posted in this thread and that other one sutibaru posted months ago with the 2 girls wishing at the buddha statue and they wind up with a huge penis and gigantic breasts. Wish that one was in english. Anyone wants me to post some of it then just ask, in the meantime I'll try and find the link, it was a torrent though so it could be dead now.

I was actually debating wether to post it myself, but wasn't sure where it would fit, the comic in this thread is almost more TG/Futa then it is BE, becuase the poor guy in that comic was a guy who was basically yanked off the street by that 1 girl. She has some magic ability so with her left hand she can make things bigger and the right hand makes things smaller.
opailopai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2006   #29
mrboggy
Rabid Fanboy

I know a lot of people get mad at people who revive so-called "dead" topics, but a lot of these links are now dead. Is there some way we can bring back some of the old topics that these links refer to to the new forum?
mrboggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2006   #30
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrboggy
I know a lot of people get mad at people who revive so-called "dead" topics, but a lot of these links are now dead. Is there some way we can bring back some of the old topics that these links refer to to the new forum?
Old site was at process.gtsdepot.net
New site is at theprocess.cc

Transpose the URLs and they all work. Or learn how to modify your HOSTS file.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2006   #31
opailopai
BOOBXBOOB XIII

http://rapidshare.de/files/16926008/...leshE.rar.html

Here's the whole manga in english... unless rapidshare cleans these things out at a quick pace. I warn you all, it's got typical horihune saizou sickness prevalent throughout. Certainly tame by his standards I suppose.
opailopai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2006   #32
Sutibaru
---

Might as well post the chapter before the rapidshare link goes down.
Unread 04-24-2006   #33
Xtrem
Process Ambassador

Talking

Well, I might say that after a little time of adaptation, horihune saizou is not that sickening... But still a little...

By the way... Hum... (no, I don't want to be lapidated... PLEASE !!!) As I come on this forum quite rarely (due to familial reasons... hiding my "preferences" is still a marathon) has anyone still the manga of horihune saizou where a girl got some medicine to become a dog to have puppies from her personal dog ?? I know the "no-request-policy", but I think that stuff got deleted and I've lost two times already all my stuff in hardware breaks...
Xtrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2006   #34
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrem
Well, I might say that after a little time of adaptation, horihune saizou is not that sickening... But still a little...

By the way... Hum... (no, I don't want to be lapidated... PLEASE !!!) As I come on this forum quite rarely (due to familial reasons... hiding my "preferences" is still a marathon) has anyone still the manga of horihune saizou where a girl got some medicine to become a dog to have puppies from her personal dog ?? I know the "no-request-policy", but I think that stuff got deleted and I've lost two times already all my stuff in hardware breaks...
Try searching the forum. It is in the TF section.
Unread 04-24-2006   #35
Xtrem
Process Ambassador

Ahhhh !!! OWNED !! OWNED !! OWNED !! I'm OWNED !!

But still, I'm light-headed... [SIGH] Should have first used the function "Search"...

**trying to find something to calm all the angry spirits here**

One problem : the thread doesn't appear clearly in the list when you go to TF section. Awkward.

SO, here is the link for those who were searching.

http://www.theprocess.cc/forum/showthread.php?t=1585
Xtrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2006   #36
crimson x
Fetish Artist

very interesting, first time i've seen this.
it's one of those things for me where at times its weird, buuuut....i happen to like weird so it all works out.