free hit counters
Smell/Scent in Animal Transformations - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-19-2015   #13
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Smell/Scent in Animal Transformations

My first werewolf story used smell a little bit, towards the end anyway, after the woman changes back into a human she takes some breath mints to cover up dog breath left over from being a werewolf the night before. I think that's as far as I ever delved into that sense.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2015   #14
dorintf
Process Master

I really like the theme, but it is in short supply.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2015   #15
edinjapan
Akibakei

Scent can provide a lot of fodder for conflict in a story. The wolf wants to eat their victim but the scent of an obviously frightened yet horny member of the opposite sex is sending a conflicting message to the were wolf/cat/bear brain. Does Little Red Ridinghood become the wolf's snack? Or does she become Little Red Wolfgirl?
Unread 01-22-2015   #16
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

"Kreb's Folley" made use of animal scents repelling formerly human lovers from one another due to changing into different species and bringing new lovers of the same species (even if they were complete strangers) together. The main male character dumps his girlfriend because she turns into a pig-woman while he becomes a dog-man. Her porcine scent is offsetting to him while his canine scent does the same to her. It goes a step further, though. The pig woman gets rancid in her body odor because of porcine burps and farts as well as her going to the bathroom stinks up the house and still sticks to her. Kinda grossed me out with the scat-portions at the end where the dog man just abandons her after she and a neighbor (a boar man) are going at it JUST like real pigs.

Other parts of the story have the guy getting horny from the scent of a female neighbor who becomes a dog woman and her scent drives him wild (and vice versa).

Edit:

I also remember in the April cat TF episode of the old Ninja Turtles cartoon had a bunch of cats following her shortly after the teleported-incident because her scent had become more feline.
Basically

Missa the host
a rental van with 10 fetishists aboard
a film crew
a road map of tf shrines and areas of interest
and drive the van and its fetishists around to f/x labs,
Sleepy Hollow,etc as the passengers discuss their fetish

IOW
turn the camera on yourselfs to make a documentary about
your RL kinks due to the fetish
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2015   #17
Seadog Driftwood
Would-be Bard

I'd imagine that a lot of the potential of smell as a part of TF is lost due to the relative meagreness of scent-related terminology in human language. Even the term "sweet" covers a huge range of smells and tastes, and qualifiers like "sickly sweet", "honey-sweet", "almondy", or "rosy" can only narrow the field so much; a dog's nose, however, might identify far more subtle shades of scent than any human language could convey.
Seadog Driftwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2015   #18
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadog Driftwood View Post
I'd imagine that a lot of the potential of smell as a part of TF is lost due to the relative meagreness of scent-related terminology in human language. Even the term "sweet" covers a huge range of smells and tastes, and qualifiers like "sickly sweet", "honey-sweet", "almondy", or "rosy" can only narrow the field so much; a dog's nose, however, might identify far more subtle shades of scent than any human language could convey.
Not TF-related, but 'Calvin and Hobbes' had two strips about animals' words for smells. Hobbes described the warm scent of burning wood (or was it leaves?) on a snowy winter day outside being 'brunky' and 'very brambish' due to the humidity, along with 'snippid' for the scent of wet leaves, and Calvin's scent as 'terrible'.
Basically

Missa the host
a film crew

IOW
Unread 01-23-2015   #19
dorintf
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Ichimonji View Post
"Kreb's Folley" made use of animal scents repelling formerly human lovers from one another due to changing into different species and bringing new lovers of the same species (even if they were complete strangers) together. The main male character dumps his girlfriend because she turns into a pig-woman while he becomes a dog-man. Her porcine scent is offsetting to him while his canine scent does the same to her. It goes a step further, though. The pig woman gets rancid in her body odor because of porcine burps and farts as well as her going to the bathroom stinks up the house and still sticks to her. Kinda grossed me out with the scat-portions at the end where the dog man just abandons her after she and a neighbor (a boar man) are going at it JUST like real pigs.

Other parts of the story have the guy getting horny from the scent of a female neighbor who becomes a dog woman and her scent drives him wild (and vice versa).

Edit:

I also remember in the April cat TF episode of the old Ninja Turtles cartoon had a bunch of cats following her shortly after the teleported-incident because her scent had become more feline.
I really loved that story. Scat most definitely isn't my thing, but even it didn't really bother me.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2015   #20
WHISTLER1980
Leecher

I've always liked it. Donkey tfs are my favorite and I love humiliation. I always imagined the victim starting to smell like a barnyard animal early on.
WHISTLER1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2015   #21
Coal
Process Fan

Anyone have a link to Kreb's Folley, search on FA and DA turned up nothing.
Coal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2015   #22
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coal View Post
Anyone have a link to Kreb's Folley, search on FA and DA turned up nothing.
http://doc.tf-media.net/Stories/MOnstreaux/kreb.html
Basically

Missa the host
a film crew

IOW
Unread 01-27-2015   #23
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

There was a story on DeviantArt that is currently down for re-writing by the author where a woman is turned into a cow by a man she meets at the supermarket after she unwittingly agrees to "work" for him. As she tries to break free of the transformation, he promises her that if she can resist bovine urges, he'll turn her back, but he tricks her by using bull pheremones to drive up her lust.

One of my favorite animal TFs ever, and hopefully it'll be reposted soon.

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2015   #24
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Prosperio View Post
There was a story on DeviantArt that is currently down for re-writing by the author where a woman is turned into a cow by a man she meets at the supermarket after she unwittingly agrees to "work" for him. As she tries to break free of the transformation, he promises her that if she can resist bovine urges, he'll turn her back, but he tricks her by using bull pheremones to drive up her lust.

One of my favorite animal TFs ever, and hopefully it'll be reposted soon.
That was a good one.

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animal tf, scent, smell, transformation