free hit counters
Mako's Collection: Ghost In The Machine - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-23-2013   #1
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Mako's Collection: Ghost In The Machine

Hey hey all!!
Another new TF TG comic short I just posted. Enjoy

Cheers!!
Mako

Unread 06-23-2013   #2
Miracle overloading
criminally insane

Re: Mako's Collection: Ghost In The Machine

That certainly puts a different spin on things.
Unread 06-23-2013   #3
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle overloading View Post
That certainly puts a different spin on things.

Yeppers. That's why I love doing it. Love to go back and watch the movie with this in mind now :P Heeheeheehee.
Unread 06-23-2013   #4
Chiaroscuros
Process Fan

Another cool story tie-in, but one critique :

There are a couple of places during the transformation that it's tough to tell what's going on because the view is zoomed in so close. Might be exacerbated by the costume. "Back the camera up" a bit more, so to speak, unless this was a deliberate stylistic choice.

Best,
-C
Chiaroscuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013   #5
muffin_wins
muffin_wins

Mako again Great Job. I do have two stories i would love to see done in your special touch. Both stories have been online and one is still online at www.nifty.org transgend/ magic/sci. - fi date july 27,1999 title: Billy's 21 st. birthday party. I wrote it a long time ago it was my first story. Second story is no longer online it was called STORE FROM HELL : Starts with radio broadcast bridge is out!! broadcast goes on to say way to town our SALESMAN Sal needs to take to ge where he is going. Now he comes to a fork in the road at dusk he can barely read the sign post he sees two distants and one place where he is going and barely notices that the other part of the sign is on the ground laying face down. Just as he's about to past the sign a gust of wind catches the sign on the ground and flips it over and just after it flips a lightning flash fills the sky and now you can read the sign on the ground ( IT SAYS " STORE FROM HELL" ) but it's to late for Sal FATE HAS CHOSEN HIS FUTURE FOR HIM!!! also the sign is moved to it's correct spot. A short while later Sal is driving when his car tire blows and Sal checks the back and the spare is flat too. What kind of luck is this but in a distance Sal sees a building a store what luck so Sal walks to the store. Sign above the store says : ( STORE FROM WITH PART OF THE SIGN MISSING) well actually it's on the ground laying face down if Sal had only known what it said he would have run but he didn't. So into the store Sal goes again a gust of wind shows in big red letters the word" HELL" . Another sign in the window says OPEN .Sal is 40 horse shoe hair style 5' 5" 240 pounds dark hair and glasses store is dimmly lit with jars all over the store on selves Sal doesn't notice what is in the jars or he would run out of the store. Sal is to worried about getting his car fixed. Ahead of him is the store's own Madame Gale she smiles her crooked smile that brings a chill to your spine. Sal smiles back and reaches the counter and asks if he can use the phone to call a tow truck. Gale tells him which is a lie she doesn't have a phone. Sal goes to leave but before he is fully turned around to go Gale pushes a button under the counter that moves a display of pink liquid in position Sal crushes into it and jars fall and break and splash all over Sal right away. First Sal feels a burning sensation as his clothes start to desolve and Sal feels ill Sal hit's the ground and throws up but next Sal's legs grow longer and thinner and shapelyer, next Sal's waste thins and moves up at the same time his butt becomes shapely, next Sal's Nipples harden at the same time his chest starts to grow as Sal lets out a moan of pleasure his manhood is attacked next as it is pulled in and changed to meet the new person he is becoming maybe i should say " SHE" is becoming and finally Sal's hair grows down his back long dark hair Sal who had been 40 at the start now looked like she was in her middle 20's and a super model but thats not what Gale had in mind for her. With practiced ease Gale had helped Sally up and had a dress on her in seconds Sally was now Madame Gale's new recruit for her place out back. The local So CAlLED GENTLEMEN'S CLUB. Monthes later signs are up in the town with Sal's likeness Missing person. Fade to black as Sally seess one of the signs Sally is buying a new outfit fade to black.
Please tell me what you think. Hope you all liked it .
muffin_wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013   #6
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.

I gotta agree the TG was very difficult to see with the suit being all black, thus there being no outlines to tell the change of shape. Should've had his/her suit change to the greyish one the Sirens wear THEN changed his sex.

Also, I felt it would have been better if the dude was changed right on the spot and was 'reprogrammed' without ever escaping... but I never saw the movie so...
Unread 06-24-2013   #7
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Agreed. I can see why peeps are having a hard time seeing the TF portion of the video. Unfortunately that's also the way the panels were drawn so I can't pull out anymore than what you already see. Thanks for the feedback, gang

Mako
Unread 06-24-2013   #8
Scorch
Process Master

It was a good story, never recall much bout tron, know i've saw it though.

Katt: Thousands of times seeing your sig, and I've only just noticed mario and Luigi jumping up and down...up and down...up and down...up and down...up and down...up and down

*shakes his head

What was i thinking about? Something about up and down...up and down...up and down...up and down.
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote