free hit counters
Your Ideal BE? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-30-2009   #1
chronoc
He doesn't talk much.

Question Your Ideal BE?

What would be your ideal BE manga or comic or story or what have you? I like the idea introduced in Big Breast Level Surface Theory. I'd have an entire manga devoted to that concept. Beyond just flat chested girls being expandable though, it seems to me that every woman would be. Every girl is flat at some point and as such should have had the hidden megaboobs. I think that they release some of that boob as they grow, subconsciously, and eventually get stuck at some size. So at the end of my ideal manga, not only would all flat girls learn to expand their breasts to incredible size, but larger women would recover their size changing ability, leading to a world of women that can walk around at whatever size they want, mixing the ease of flatness with the sexuality of large.
chronoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2009   #2
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Re: Your Ideal BE?

My ideal BE story begins with a banner headline in newspapers worldwide.
catfish27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2009   #3
chronoc
He doesn't talk much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish27 View Post
My ideal BE story begins with a banner headline in newspapers worldwide.
Cool, and what is that headline?
Unread 04-30-2009   #4
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoc View Post
Cool, and what is that headline?

Big Booby Virus Claims Millions, No Cure In Sight
In a somewhat related story, makers of petite size bras go bankrupt.

That's what it should say.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2009   #5
wilkem101
AKA Fetish Fotos

i like it. you should write a story centered around the headline!

My DeviantArt: http://fetish-fotos.deviantart.com/
wilkem101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2009   #6
Been there, done that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoc View Post
What would be your ideal BE manga or comic or story or what have you? I like the idea introduced in Big Breast Level Surface Theory. I'd have an entire manga devoted to that concept. Beyond just flat chested girls being expandable though, it seems to me that every woman would be. Every girl is flat at some point and as such should have had the hidden megaboobs. I think that they release some of that boob as they grow, subconsciously, and eventually get stuck at some size. So at the end of my ideal manga, not only would all flat girls learn to expand their breasts to incredible size, but larger women would recover their size changing ability, leading to a world of women that can walk around at whatever size they want, mixing the ease of flatness with the sexuality of large.
Rate's japanese big bust party in evil consumers various manga thread has a very similar story.

Mine however would be all about breast swap/theft. Can never have enough of it.
Unread 04-30-2009   #7
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

A while back, I thought of some random story-fragments I probably planned to use. These ones in particular revolved around a guy named Kavel enslaving a girl-turned-succubus named Chelsea and what he decides to do at school with her.

Problem is, I couldn't really think of a good non-cliched excuse for a regular guy to be able to enslave a succubus, and no reason that Chelsea WANTED to be one. Most of my ideal BE involves sex, mind-control, or miscellaneous other transformations that may overshadow the BE sometimes, and I apologize for this, but BE would be a definite inevitability in anything I write.

I love 'em.

Last edited by Muhznit; 05-02-2009 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Oh-ho, silly me. I wound up posting an entire BE idea, rather than answering the actual question. How careless! </Gedatsu>
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2009   #8
chronoc
He doesn't talk much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar2xl View Post
Rate's japanese big bust party in evil consumers various manga thread has a very similar story.
Big Breast Level Surface Theory is the name for the final chapter of Japanese Big Bust Party. My idea(l) just expands on it.

Last edited by chronoc; 05-01-2009 at 07:47 AM.
Unread 05-01-2009   #9
Matsu-sensei
Oppai Guy

In a nutshell, mine's something where it makes some form of logical sense, has some point to it (so it's not just a girl standing around and going "OMG MEH BEWBS GREW"), and isn't overly sexual or sexual at all.
Matsu-sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2009   #10
OhZone
OhYeah!

I'm more with TF-viewer here. A BE Virus. You know, the idea of BE being controllable by the girl is OK, but I prefer most of my process fantasies to be part of a victim scenario. Maybe I have a touch of desire to control women, I don't know, but I think it's more fun to see them struggling with BE as a problem, but a good problem. An unexpected increased sexuality and libido. And I like it to be fairly gradual and in increments. OHNOES NOT AGAIN!

Last edited by OhZone; 05-01-2009 at 08:48 AM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2009   #11
Kaosu Reido
Tonberry Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsu-sensei View Post
In a nutshell, mine's something where it makes some form of logical sense, has some point to it (so it's not just a girl standing around and going "OMG MEH BEWBS GREW"), and isn't overly sexual or sexual at all.
I still don't get this.

BE is sexual by default. You don't suddenly make it non-sexual. This isn't like she's just growing randomly; breasts are a sexual body part. They're sexual by default. You can say it's not, but it always is. It's like saying changing a car's transmission relates in no way to driving the car. No matter how much you want it to, BE is always sexual. You can call it cute, you can call it funny, but there's ALWAYS a sexual element because that's how breasts are seen.

I keep getting the feeling people look down when those of us who see it as sexual enjoy it, because there's no way it isn't sexual. It's breasts. They're sexual. Call it want you want. It's still sexual.
Kaosu Reido is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2009   #12
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaosu Reido View Post
I still don't get this.

BE is sexual by default. You don't suddenly make it non-sexual. This isn't like she's just growing randomly; breasts are a sexual body part. They're sexual by default. You can say it's not, but it always is. It's like saying changing a car's transmission relates in no way to driving the car. No matter how much you want it to, BE is always sexual. You can call it cute, you can call it funny, but there's ALWAYS a sexual element because that's how breasts are seen.

I keep getting the feeling people look down when those of us who see it as sexual enjoy it, because there's no way it isn't sexual. It's breasts. They're sexual. Call it want you want. It's still sexual.
He likes BE as a humor/plot element, not as a fetish. BOOM, non-sexual.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote