free hit counters
Request a Story - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-18-2010   #13
hewylewis
Frequent Poster

Re: Request a Story

I'd like to see a female anthro kangaroo make out with human girl, slowly turning her into an anthro kangaroo too. I also see a scene where the girl is trying to reach the seat of her pants to release her new tail, but the kangaroo girl does it for her, ripping her pants and releasing her tail! Hmm?
hewylewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2010   #14
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewylewis View Post
I'd like to see a female anthro kangaroo make out with human girl, slowly turning her into an anthro kangaroo too. I also see a scene where the girl is trying to reach the seat of her pants to release her new tail, but the kangaroo girl does it for her, ripping her pants and releasing her tail! Hmm?
I don't want to sound rude, but I don't think you read the part in the original message where it says that for the time being this is limited to female werewolf stories.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2010   #15
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by morwalugi View Post
snip
Perhaps when I'm ready to branch out from werewolves. Make sure to request this again at a later date, because the idea is solid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danio13 View Post
Here is one of my ideas from my idea thread

Werewolf to human- A hiker walking in a forest at night(he's lost) finds an injured wolf. He bandages it and carries it to a nearby cabin. As dawn breaks, the wolf transforms to a young woman. She explains her being a werewolf and how she got her leg broken. The hiker and the werewolf girl decided to like together in the woods.
A revert might be interesting to do... Can you provide me with a few more details and how you'd like the transformation to go down? Thank you. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewylewis View Post
What TF-Viewer said, and I'm sure it was just an honest mistake. Please read the original post for the rules of requesting, and get back to me if that sounds to your taste.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2010   #16
cani
playful demon/nymph

A little restrictive to get many ideas, in my opinion.

Not at all so into werewolves and pain so...

...no idea.

Btw what about other were creatuers or TG..just curious.

Now look into a mirror!

And try to ignore the siren like voice comming from your bedroom.
cani is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2010   #17
hewylewis
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I don't want to sound rude, but I don't think you read the part in the original message where it says that for the time being this is limited to female werewolf stories.
Oh...sorry.
hewylewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2010   #18
LeenaAngelWing
Frequent Poster

hey cursebearer, you still doing this? If so I'd love to work out my ideas with you.
LeenaAngelWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2010   #19
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cani View Post
A little restrictive to get many ideas, in my opinion.

Not at all so into werewolves and pain so...

...no idea.

Btw what about other were creatuers or TG..just curious.
I've already gotten quite a lot of ideas! If my style isn't to your taste, I apologize, but this is what I'd like to do right now. I'll eventually branch out to other werecreatures almost without a doubt, but TG has never appealed to me and I have no interest in writing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danio13 View Post
Actually if you can the transformation could be a mix of painful and pleasurable. Also I wish to add more detail to the story.

"After the werewolf lady (naked lady with wolf ears and a tail) revealed her story to the man, they later make out. While having sex, the man slowly turn into a woman with ears and tail like the werewolf. The man turned woman does not noticed until the end, but doesn't mind and decided to stay with his new lover together"

Hope that is fine
I'm very sorry, but I don't like to do TG, and I'm not sure my style is what you're looking for in a TF. Thank you for the interest, but I think I'm going to have to deny this one. Sincere apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeenaAngelWing View Post
hey cursebearer, you still doing this? If so I'd love to work out my ideas with you.
Yes I am! And I'd love for you to work out your ideas with me! I was a little disappointed when I didn't get a response, gotta say. ^^ All I need is some more detail to go off of, such as what the subjects look like and how the change goes down. Or if you've lost interest in those ideas and would like to request something new, that's also perfectly fine.

Note that I'm on vacation right now with limited computer access! My replies are likely to be slow.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Unread 06-20-2010   #20
Cactus Jack
Fan of the Art of Process

So your last story inspired me just a bit. I like how it started at the infection point, and spread from there. I'm also inspired by the heat of summer, so let's talk a winter tale, in a cabin. A group of friends are hanging out at a cabin, very Evil Dead. They find out that they're out of food, so the lot of them decide to head back into town, except the one girl who always wants to stay by herself at the beginning of horror films. Blonde, modestly figured, she decides she wants to take a look at the scenery under the full moon. Oblivious. So she's alone, walking down a trail when all of a sudden... she feels a prick at her ankle. She reaches down, only to find a... dart? She looks around trying to find the culprit, when suddenly she feels the heat. The heat hit reached her chest so quickly she almost forgets to breathe. She hurries back to the cabin. Once inside, she realizes that if she was burning up outside with the light hint of snow on the ground, then inside with a light fire... This girl, unlike Karen, has no heroic resolve, so rather then open her shirt and hope for the best, she strips straight down to nothing. A cool breeze rolls in from the open door, but does nothing to abate the heat and the pain. At this point she notices the small, rough blonde hairs prickling around the would, and her foot begins to stretch... So yeah, if you can take this and make with it what you make every other suggestion, well.. you'd do what you've done to every other suggestion; i.e. do them great justice. I love the parts in your stories where you talk about how their bodies are pressed against their clothes and skivvies, but here I want to see what you do with someone completely nude. As for the poison dart... well, just a point of ridiculousness in this premise of ridiculousness.
Unread 06-21-2010   #21
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Jack View Post
snip
Sounds perfect to me. I'd love to do this one. ^^

Unread 09-23-2010   #22
aresx
Frequent Poster

are you still writing these? D:
Unread 09-23-2010   #23
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Yep! Exceedingly slowly.

Unread 09-23-2010   #24
ivan11422
Process Disciple

Quality takes time, I love your stories Cursebearer!
ivan11422 is offline   Reply With Quote