free hit counters
A Miscowculated Wish - Transform Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-27-2021   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

A Miscowculated Wish - Transform Fan Comics

Going Bovine - A Miscowculated Wish is out now!

A flat-chested girl wishes for big tits and gets moo-re than she asked for when her wish goes udderly off the rails, leaving her a horny cowgirl! No sense crying over spilled milk, of course, but can she cow-nt on her friend to fix things, or will she be put out to pasture?

Synopsis: Chloe and her friend Sophia are wandering around a carnival and see a wish granting machine. Amid a lightning storm, Chloe puts money into the machine and makes a wish for bigger boobs...

Release Date: April 16th, 2021
Written By: Twisted Transformer
Artwork By: Wang (Sedna Studio)
Tags: transformation, animal transformation, cow transformation, clothes ripping, breast expansion, multi-breasts, ass expansion, tail growth, mental tf, pleasure, foot change, magic

Issue Link: A Miscowculated Wish

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to TransformFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about A Miscowculated Wish? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2021   #2
N_brazil
Frequent Poster

Re: A Miscowculated Wish - Transform Fan Comics

So my bank blocked my renewal as a suspicious charge... And since my bank also charged my an international surcharge I figured it was time to change payment methods.

Coinbank confused me so I ended up with Privacy, a virtual credit card number. No international charge and it's secure only the company that took the first payment can use take money from that number.

https://privacy.com/join/3X3HR (if you use it you get $5 free)
N_brazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2022   #3
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

A Miscowculated Wish 2 - Transform Fan Comics

Bulls on Parade - A Miscowculated Wish 2 is out now!

We return to Chloe and Sophia, who want to undo the results of a poorly-worded wish Chloe made last issue. Surprise, surprise, they didn't learn their lesson - and soon another Miscowculated Wish will leave Sophia dealing with a load of bull...

Synopsis: Chloe and Sophia’s twisted tale of transformation continues with a failed attempt to reverse Chloe’s bovine transformation, which ends up doing more harm than good... or is it the other way around?

Release Date: December 2nd, 2022
Written By: Twisted Transformer
Artwork By: Wang (Sedna Studio)
Tags: transformation, animal transformation, cow transformation, futa, futa tf, penis expansion, sex, clothes ripping, breast expansion, multi-breasts, ass expansion, tail growth, mental tf, pleasure, foot change, magic

Series Link: A Miscowculated Wish

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to TransformFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about A Miscowculated Wish 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote