free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 11 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-02-2007   #121
xbuster
Lurker

I checked the fourms for this but i didn't find anything. Sutibaru you posed somthing awile ago and I can't quite remember what it was called. It was a gallery by a person and i think it was somthing along the lines of MetaGirl or somthing like that. It dealt with a girl being changed into a bunch of different things by radom objest or animals. I was just wondering if you still had that link.
I am the master of technomancy

I am the shadow in the night
I am the keeper of the light
I am the maker of electricity
I am the master of technomancy

Tech tech
Technomancer
xbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2007   #122
Verrucktzer

I tried a search on this, and didn't see anything suiting... so... here...

Well first and formostly, a goo or slime girl is a just that: a girl made of a viscous gelatin.
Sometimes looking just like a voluptuous, though oddly coloured girl (often green)... or more like a dripping amorphous blob, vaguely female in form.

One of the first googirls, and arguably the source behind the fetish is the character "Gelax" of Sailor Moon infamy. A demon made of spilled red wine.
(note: the red coloured girl fanart in attachments)

Personally, I'm more cerebral and would enjoy a well written story of a ho-hum regular girl becoming a goo girl through some odd happenstance process... though I've yet come across such a literary work... (sigh)
But series images of regular girls being changed into googirls is equally entertaining.

So... anyone got anything on this? pics? stories? links?

http://foone.org/7898/goo/ is an imageboard (only one I've found not in japanese) that has a series of decent works you may with to peruse at leisure.

pics from the other thread that was in violation:
http://www.theprocess.cc/forum/attac...4&d=1175572279
http://www.theprocess.cc/forum/attac...2&d=1175572279
http://www.theprocess.cc/forum/attac...3&d=1175572279
Unread 04-02-2007   #123
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Goo girls are an interesting subset- there's something almost anti-inflation about a girl who instead of being stretched and bloated to a larger shape, has no defnitie shape at all.

That being said, I've seen as many if not more bad goo girls as good ones- it'd be interesting to find the creme' de la creme' of liquid/goo girls...
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2007   #124
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Drainage City Request

Um, for my big 'ARG' thing, I've been trying to find Drainage City #1. I successfully found Drainage City #2, as a Torrent, and I downloaded it.

However, I have lost Drainage City #1, and would be willing to trade it for Drainage City #2...If I could post it somewhere...

Anyone have a link to Drainage City #1.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2007   #125
Quantum Heart
froppy

Admittedly I'm not a very common visitor to this part of the Process for some reason, but I did finally come up with somewhat of a request... this may sound a bit odd, but are there any resources out there for animal -> animal-girl style tfs, similar to (say) a mutation from TMNT or suchlike? Sites or images would be preferred, but honestly I'll take any bones you throw me on this one >_>
Quantum Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2007   #126
KitsuneKit
Frequent Poster

I remember there being an image of Rosie from the movie Balto standing outside of a snow covered building and she either has changed or is changing into basically an anthropomorphic verison of Jenna (a redish husky) The picture is tilled up so that you can see the shocked expression on Rosie's face (doglike now) as she looks down on her newly formed paw and the full moon over head.

It was on VCL (before it crashed all those years ago) it was called WereRosie and it had a description that went like "Something weird must have been in that Diphtheria medicine"

Can anyone help me find this? Does someone have in it in an archive?
KitsuneKit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2007   #127
Exinjeru
Process Fan

All Caterpillar's translated stuff is on his site, including Drainage City http://gurotaku.voiea.net/
Unread 04-11-2007   #128
Hakuno
Lurker

Does anyone have Bones' giraffe tf sequence? His site has been down for a while now and I fear he wont be coming back
Hakuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2007   #129
dorintf
Process Master

Hakuno, here you go.

Also, does anybody have any idea which of Caterpillar's manga actually have TF in them? Some of it seems kind of, er, gory and I'd rather avoid those.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg swimsuitedition1.jpg (256.4 KB, 855 views)
File Type: jpg swimsuitedition2.jpg (259.5 KB, 767 views)
File Type: jpg swimsuitedition3.jpg (351.6 KB, 830 views)
File Type: jpg swimsuitedition4.jpg (238.1 KB, 845 views)
File Type: jpg swimsuitedition5.jpg (280.4 KB, 975 views)
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2007   #130
Hakuno
Lurker

Thanks
Hakuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2007   #131
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorintf
Hakuno, here you go.

Also, does anybody have any idea which of Caterpillar's manga actually have TF in them? Some of it seems kind of, er, gory and I'd rather avoid those.
The manga that has TF doesn't have gore but it has strange sex. I do believe we have it in the TF section. BTW, you are not implying that Caterpillar made the manga right?
Unread 04-13-2007   #132
dorintf
Process Master

Actually, I'm completely lost when it comes to manga. All manga could be made by Santa Claus and I'd probably believe it.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote