free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 137 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-04-2012   #1633
Locofuria
Process Master

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I can't save content from the Netflix stream if that's what you mean. Any Netflix subscriber could simply type in the name of the show and skip to episode 23 to see it though.

Also after going over the ep with a fine-tooth comb I can confirm no onscreen female TF. Only implied. The most you see is her eyes glowing and her howling before running off to TF out of sight. Even the revert is offscreen. There is one quick male TF though. It seems the show went very far out of it's way to not give us fans of female TF anything to look at. It's a giant tease, is all it is.

In case that wasn't enough, and anyone is still curious. I can also confirm no clothing damage from the TF, so no nude revert or implied nudity after revert. The transformed character's have their hair slightly disheveled after reverting. So they look like they just woke up and haven't combed their hair yet. It's the magical bright glowy type of TF. In one scene the glow was so bright that the main cast couldn't see the revert to reveal who the were-dino was. They all had to avert their eyes from the light. When the male TFed it was quick and magic too, no clothing ripping, it blended into his body. After the revert both were fully clothed, with slightly messed up hair. The were-dino is what one might expect if you combined the concept of the werewolf with a dinosaur.. very literally, a large hairy dinosaur. A large hairy purple dinosaur at that.
The girl who transforms is very cute so it's a shame you don't see it happen. But if you're looking to actually see a cute girl tun into a large hairy purple dinosaur, you will be very disappointed as it's all off screen.

Ya know what.. here. Just to show you what there is; a screen cap collection.
There's not much, this is it.

Her staring up at the moon, mezmerized, then howling, then eyes glowing, then the monster. Nothing more to see.
what is the name of this cartoon?
Locofuria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2012   #1634
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locofuria View Post
what is the name of this cartoon?
Kung Fu Dino Posse

I was replying to someone who'd asked about a possible TF from that show just a few posts above that, you could check harder next time.

Also.. there's no TF content there as I thoroughly explained already.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2012   #1635
darkra
Frequent Poster

on that note do you know if there were any more almost tf moments in that series
Unread 01-08-2012   #1636
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkra View Post
on that note do you know if there were any more almost tf moments in that series
I don't. I only checked that one episode. But if the way they handled it then was any indication they probably weren't going to have any female TF on screen at all. It's like they're aware of the TF fetish so they avoided displaying anything a person with that interest would want to see. Which wouldn't be an absurd assumption, I've seen shows that seemed to be aware of the TF fetish due to how often they included female TFs with fan service elements (clothes tearing, suggestive moaning, shrinking out of clothes, implied nudity after reverts etc). The creators for this show were likely aware of it and made the decision to show no female transformation.
Unread 01-10-2012   #1637
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
I don't. I only checked that one episode. But if the way they handled it then was any indication they probably weren't going to have any female TF on screen at all. It's like they're aware of the TF fetish so they avoided displaying anything a person with that interest would want to see. Which wouldn't be an absurd assumption, I've seen shows that seemed to be aware of the TF fetish due to how often they included female TFs with fan service elements (clothes tearing, suggestive moaning, shrinking out of clothes, implied nudity after reverts etc). The creators for this show were likely aware of it and made the decision to show no female transformation.
Even so, they failed to realize two things:
-There is, in fact, those who STILL enjoy implied and/or poof-type TFs.
-Those who don't have enough imagination to conjure something up.

In any case, I did a little reading on the show. Based on what I've read, the show would've felt more at home in the late 80s than the late 2000s, punny title names and all. Even though there was a second season (the episode mentioned in the last couple of comments came from Season 01), it was never aired.
Information on the show is a little scarce, and images of characters beyond the four-dino team is even rarer. I did find the "Were-Dino's" name, though (Polly; last name unknown), so it wasn't a complete waste.
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2012   #1638
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

trying to find this story of fanfiction.net

its a ranma 1/2 / sailor moon/ gold diggers crossover

ranma gets engaged to sailor jupiter and there both were cheetahs...thats all i remember
Unread 01-11-2012   #1639
saixhinata
The Scavenger

I'm looking for what may be a hentai as I remember there is a bit of nudity. From what I remember a guy appears to this girl in the streets somewhere. He then proceeds to kiss her and puts a parasite in her that takes control of her mind. Later the girl goes back to a dojo of sorts where there is an old man and another character. She then reaveals the parasite from her mouth but the old guy seals her body with a talisman on her forehead. THey then kill the parasite when it comes out of her. It seemed to be on the older side, being made around the late 80's into the early 90's. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Any ideas???

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/hinatasaix2?feature=mhee

Dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/hinatasaix2
saixhinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012   #1640
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saixhinata View Post
I'm looking for what may be a hentai as I remember there is a bit of nudity. From what I remember a guy appears to this girl in the streets somewhere. He then proceeds to kiss her and puts a parasite in her that takes control of her mind. Later the girl goes back to a dojo of sorts where there is an old man and another character. She then reaveals the parasite from her mouth but the old guy seals her body with a talisman on her forehead. THey then kill the parasite when it comes out of her. It seemed to be on the older side, being made around the late 80's into the early 90's. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Any ideas???
So, was there actually some sort of transformation involved.. because if not..
Unread 01-11-2012   #1641
saixhinata
The Scavenger

Quote:
So, was there actually some sort of transformation involved.. because if not..

Just disregard that last post.
It has no relevant process.

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube

Dailymotion
Unread 01-11-2012   #1642
hadabadday
Leecher

Does anyone have the DMA's hawk transformation sequence?
hadabadday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012   #1643
saixhinata
The Scavenger

I remember there was a video on youtube a few years back. I believe the language spoken was japanese in the clip. Anyway, a man and a woman go to the guys house. They start to do a bit of making out, etc. and are getting ready for sex. Right before though, the chick turns into a monster and tries to kill him. He successfully stops her because he knew she wasnt a person. It was live action. She then tries to attack again. Any ideas on the name?

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube

Dailymotion
Unread 01-16-2012   #1644
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saixhinata View Post
I remember there was a video on youtube a few years back. I believe the language spoken was japanese in the clip. Anyway, a man and a woman go to the guys house. They start to do a bit of making out, etc. and are getting ready for sex. Right before though, the chick turns into a monster and tries to kill him. He successfully stops her because he knew she wasnt a person. It was live action. She then tries to attack again. Any ideas on the name?
What sort of monster was it? It sounds vaguely familiar.