free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 15 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-20-2013   #169
missa
Producer

Re: Missa - TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locofuria View Post
Misa i am thinking to create a item on my forum only with your sample videos
Loco: Thank you. I must require links to the videos though if you post my animated GIFs. Thank you! I am soo glad you like my GIFs.

Frosty: Thank you! I would love to do a sexy FOX transformation someday. I have been commissioned to do a COW TF, but he wants it mental only. I may see if I can convince him to add in a bit more than just mental transformation, but since he paid for the custom, I must do it how he wants.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013   #170
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

The chicken clip turned out absolutely fantastic! For a more obscure type of animal TF, I think Missa did an incredible job putting this together! The way she utilized special effects as a transition to practical makeup/costume effects worked great and this type of TF really lent itself well to that technique.

And of course, as with all of her clips, the acting was excellent! You can tell she really gives everything her all!

I really hope this clip helps pave the way for more animal TFs, both common and more obscure cause I think Missa has really shown she can do a challenging TF justice! It sure did skyrocket up to the top of the TF clip list over on C4S!

Way to go Missa!!

Last edited by mysteryman29; 08-21-2013 at 07:35 PM.
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013   #171
MissCapricorn
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryman29 View Post
It sure did skyrocket up to the top of the TF clip list over on C4S!
Here comes a ton of people trying to ape it, and failing.

For every good C4S clip there are 500 terrible imitations.
Like Mobile Gaming.
MissCapricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013   #172
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

Excellent work on the Chicken TF, Missa!

Hopefully your other projects are coming, including Shewolf III. I second a fox transformation, by the way. What does it cost to commission a project, if you don't mind me asking?
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013   #173
missa
Producer

Smile Re: Missa - TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryman29 View Post
The chicken clip turned out absolutely fantastic! For a more obscure type of animal TF, I think Missa did an incredible job putting this together! The way she utilized special effects as a transition to practical makeup/costume effects worked great and this type of TF really lent itself well to that technique.

And of course, as with all of her clips, the acting was excellent! You can tell she really gives everything her all!

I really hope this clip helps pave the way for more animal TFs, both common and more obscure cause I think Missa has really shown she can do a challenging TF justice! It sure did skyrocket up to the top of the TF clip list over on C4S!

Way to go Missa!!
THANK YOU! How refreshing to see such beautiful words. I really do give my clips my all. This clip that you see was actually "take 2." There were many things I didn't like about my take 1, so I re-filmed it, lost quite a few hours, but now I am happy with the video. I know this was a long time fantasy, and I wanted to do it really well.

Kanto: e-mail me please with your idea. missmissax at g mail.

The countdown to Halloween is coming soon Process People! I am sooo excited. My next clip has a bit of a Halloween theme. The script writer has a forced undressing fetish. It is not a transformation though, but definitely process. I will be making a Haunted House video with a mischievous ghost undressing a modest reporter (sort of like a TAPS member, ghost debunker).
Unread 08-22-2013   #174
kghost74
The Ghost of TF

Fun new video.. Good work! I love the efforts you take to make tf vid which will make fans happy.

i personally would love to see more with the hands changing besides nails/claws to create the feeling that a transformation is almost complete.
Also, utilizing audio of animal noises and progressively blending them with your voice could create a cool effect... Just my 2 cents..

Can't wait to see what you come up with next
Unread 08-23-2013   #175
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

I have no ideas at the moment. Just curious about the price.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013   #176
Peanutt_Buta
TF Artist/Writer

Just downloaded the Chicken TF.

Well done. I enjoyed it immensely.

Awesome.
Peanutt_Buta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013   #177
missa
Producer

I have a new clip that requires a heads up. It's a mental process transformation. I start off an intelligent woman that loses her intelligence, her train of thought, and then starts to have dreams of living like a cow. She is not as aware that she is transforming as my previous clips, it all seems perfectly normal to her, a very welcoming transformation (something I have never did before). I know the guys of this Process board love special effects, make-up, etc. and so I talked with the script writer and he allowed me to create "utters" even though "mental TF" is his main cup of tea. OMG, I had so much fun making utters. It's definitely worth the peek.

I also wanted to add that some of you (Kgghost and others) have requested that I mix in REAL animal sounds with my simulated animal sounds. I listened to your requests, and put that into this clip. Thanks for your input.

Unread 08-25-2013   #178
kghost74
The Ghost of TF

The mental change only doesn't have any appeal to me personally, but I'm glad I could provide some good input.

On another note.., I'm excited to see this horse tf you mentioned.
Perhaps, you may someday make a donkey tf?
Unread 08-25-2013   #179
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
I have a new clip that requires a heads up. It's a mental process transformation. I start off an intelligent woman that loses her intelligence, her train of thought, and then starts to have dreams of living like a cow. She is not as aware that she is transforming as my previous clips, it all seems perfectly normal to her, a very welcoming transformation (something I have never did before). I know the guys of this Process board love special effects, make-up, etc. and so I talked with the script writer and he allowed me to create "utters" even though "mental TF" is his main cup of tea. OMG, I had so much fun making utters. It's definitely worth the peek.

I also wanted to add that some of you (Kgghost and others) have requested that I mix in REAL animal sounds with my simulated animal sounds. I listened to your requests, and put that into this clip. Thanks for your input.
Just FYI, it's "udders" not utters.

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013   #180
missa
Producer

Danio: Animal to human is a really brilliant idea! I am off to my contest thread, I am hoping you elaborate on your idea? If not to win my contest, just for the sheer entertainment of the idea. I like how you think

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf