free hit counters
The Sorceress of Dragon's Crown: A Query - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

View Poll Results: Becoming the Sorceress
Female to Female 79 44.38%
Male to Female 100 56.18%
Other? 12 6.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 10-19-2013   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Question The Sorceress of Dragon's Crown: A Query

Hi there,

The subject of this is a little obscure, but hopefully not impenetrably so, though is seemingly at home on this most eclectic of forums on the Process. As is so often the case, this will need some exposition for best reception .

As some may be aware - and in the case of some gamers perhaps more actively so - the recently released swords & sorcery RPG Dragon's Crown http://dragons-crown.wikia.com/wiki/...27s_Crown_Wiki has proven itself a distinguished title; one of the instrumental factors being its characters.

Among these is the powerful, enigmatic and indelibly bosomy character archetype known as the "Sorceress" http://dragons-crown.wikia.com/wiki/Sorceress - so much celebrated in fan art and associated media that I've seen, of many kinds .

Considering the singular nature of this character, and from her very varied reception online, I was musing on an idea that I decided to bring here for further scrutiny

Though a fairly nebulous notion just now, I would like to ask how the forum would feel about the sorceress - persona, powers and form - being the culmination of either a female to female transformation, or a gender bending experience in a male to female transformation, per say.

I have added a poll for readers, to gain a basic estimation of the idea in its different directions.

As always, all and any views are warmly received on this issue.

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.

Last edited by Alchemical Night; 10-20-2013 at 03:50 PM.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2013   #2
Craptacular
Lurker

Re: The Sorceress of Dragon's Crown: A Query

Been waiting for a Sorceress TF for quite some time! Voted for MTF, but I'd be just as happy with a FTF.
Craptacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2013   #3
jean paul donaire
marcus

I would go with ftf, it could be interesting to see a completely different type of women like the amazon or from other game becoming the sorceress.
jean paul donaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013   #4
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Hi again,

Hmm... I can attest that this has been a intriguing experience, thus far. Relative to the current polling data, I have never actually seen such a close run competition between the respective greater options; both FtF and MtF garnering considerable support, with the latter just ahead by two votes.

Though, from the perspective of a process enthusiast, I can appreciate that the person of the sorceress would draw the imagination, though I have been surprised in the well of interest that existed, in both camps.

I think I might wait a little longer before drawing conclusions, though the floor remains free for perspectives or ideas, as the forum may like .

Alchemical Night.
Unread 11-03-2013   #5
bstgate
Frequent Poster

I'll go with FtF, mainly because I like the idea of a woman seeking power to consciously turn herself into that young hottie. The culmination of years of growing up (and possibly old--learning magic takes time!) and feeling inadequate with her natural appearance, getting her comeuppance by transforming herself into an object of desire.
bstgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2013   #6
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Can you have two players playing as the Sorceress? If so, you could have a woman turn into one Sorceress and have a guy turn into the Player 2 version of the Sorceress.

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2013   #7
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Hi again,

Hmm... I still find it fascinating that views on this fertile subject are still essentially even; and of course, attracting interesting ideas regarding how such a concept can interpreted .

Thinking now, I would be intrigued to hear all and any views on how such ideas could be visualised; both the FTF and MTF options having a remarkable vista on this subject of becoming the sorceress.

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Unread 11-25-2013   #8
Sparks
Process Fan

You don't have to sign your post, you know. Your avatar and name are kind of right next to it.
Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2013   #9
Alchemical Night
Watcher

That's okay, Sparks. I know what you mean, and I do admit that signing my posts is a bit of a habit, which I will try to ease on ^^;.
Unread 12-27-2013   #10
jean paul donaire
marcus

I have an idea for a ftf transformation, think on someone completely opposite to the sorceress on character design. instead of busty and/or seductive think on someone average and modest.
an scenario like that could bring many possibilities for example think on someone slim and agile like faith from mirrors edge transforming in the sorceress. her clothing could transform along side her or (my favorite) leaving the attire as it is while changing the body.
both are good, but leaving the original clothes on the new body shows better how much different the figure of the sorceress is from the original form.
jean paul donaire is offline   Reply With Quote