free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 202 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-26-2016   #2413
DarkMWE
Frequent Poster

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

My googlefu has been a bit weak lately. I also have terminal CRS. After all, I'm getting old. First, who manipped these? Second, what's the stock girl's name? Closest I've come to digging around is possibly a teendreams girl named Radka, but I may be very incorrect on that. I'd love to see more of her stock in that outfit, perhaps to see if I could commission some further tf. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blondeschoolwolf2base.JPG (1.04 MB, 274 views)
File Type: jpg blondeschoolwolf1.jpg (1.00 MB, 274 views)
DarkMWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2016   #2414
dorintf
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMWE View Post
My googlefu has been a bit weak lately. I also have terminal CRS. After all, I'm getting old. First, who manipped these? Second, what's the stock girl's name? Closest I've come to digging around is possibly a teendreams girl named Radka, but I may be very incorrect on that. I'd love to see more of her stock in that outfit, perhaps to see if I could commission some further tf. Thanks!
Pretty sure Ivan did these. No idea about the model.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2016   #2415
CNash
What would you rather be?

Definitely Ivan's work. Try PMing him at "ivan11422".

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2016   #2416
Sickboy
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarine View Post
Hello all, I am looking for a "choose your own" it was a magic school where the final exam was to be the last one not transformed (I think), I remember one thread had the protagonist turned into a snake but then she turned that person into a bag, sorry wish I could remember more.
That should be "Graduation of Witches" from tf-media.
Here's the raw version (uploading the missing js/css-data gave me an error, probably too big). As the owner once uploaded the whole content of his site somewhere, I hope its okay to post it here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GraduationOfWitches.zip (1.10 MB, 146 views)
Sickboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2016   #2417
Garnu_Thorn
Adept Mage

In being directed here from another thread, are there any good digitigrade leg transformation out there, like the scene from Cursed as shown: https://youtu.be/1P58wlnE2Sk ? All art with feet still humanoid in basic tf just leaves me to look at what else is happening, but a more realistic depiction adds to the scene in my humble opinion.

Perhaps Seraphine's tf in to a werewolf is a little too unrealistic with her knees bending backwards and legs reforming. As much as the eroticism of it can be construed, maybe I wouldn't like to see unrealistic tf, though.

So, what else is out there?
Garnu_Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2016   #2418
thatnightwolf
Frequent Poster

Hey there. I found a couple of great stories on FurAffinity I believe the other day that involved a female character that had the ability to unlock a person's secret desires for what they would TF into. There's mentions of D&D characters and it seemed to be a series of short stories featuring the same chatacters. The first one I read had a girl turn into an anthro horse girl and then the 2nd story I read had a guy turn into a busty bunny girl, the 3rd involved a girl who was into TF so she kept changing into different things. I stupidly forgot to add them into my favorites and can't for the life of me find them again. Help?
Thanks so much in advance for any pointers.
thatnightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2016   #2419
Laten
Lurker

All three of those are here.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/abeeseedy/

Abeeseedy does some very good work.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10461927/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13275913/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15698117/

Last edited by Laten; 05-01-2016 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Elaboration
Laten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2016   #2420
Ruefio

Looking for a story. I literally just read it about two days ago and now can't find the damned thing. It is a story about a man cheating on his wife and how he and the girl he is cheating on his wife transform. Now, from what I remember, they didn't take on full animal form. The girl had cat like qualities, while he had dog like qualities. There was a lot of focus on the girl's sensitive nipples. I couldn't remember if she had multiple. Lastly, he receives a message to return to his wife the next day. Following this instruction, both he and the girl do so. Upon arrival, the wife welcomes them and asks that they quit their jobs and live their lives with their transformations and remain loyal to her. If so, they can all live on having sexual relations among the three of them. A lot of a paraphrasing, sorry. I swore I read it on Literotica! This is aggravating me to no end >.<. Feel free to ask more.

ps - the sensitivity of the girl's nipples would cause her to almost instantly climax.
- The story was told from the perspective of the man.

Last edited by Ruefio; 05-12-2016 at 09:22 PM.
Unread 05-14-2016   #2421
Ruefio

Found the website and it wasn't Literotica. Thanks anyways. Gonna leave this here:

http://www.bearchive.com/~stories/bytype.html

The story in question is called "Wife's Revenge" and can be found under furry.
Unread 05-25-2016   #2422
shinchan1
Frequent Poster

Someone had it, but I don't think it was posted. Looking for the directors cut ending to the Island of Dr. Moreau that has the woman change back into a panther.
shinchan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2016   #2423
Garnu_Thorn
Adept Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchan1 View Post
Someone had it, but I don't think it was posted. Looking for the directors cut ending to the Island of Dr. Moreau that has the woman change back into a panther.
Which version are you looking for? I could check piratebay and torrent it down and then plop it in a dropbox somewhere in a cloud, but there were three versions of the movie if I'm not mistaken.
Garnu_Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2016   #2424
shinchan1
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnu_Thorn View Post
Which version are you looking for? I could check piratebay and torrent it down and then plop it in a dropbox somewhere in a cloud, but there were three versions of the movie if I'm not mistaken.
It's the 1977 version. Only the directors cut has the transformation ending.

That would be so cool, i've been looking for it since it was mentioned on this forum!!
thank you!
shinchan1 is offline   Reply With Quote