free hit counters
Jordana Leigh Full Moon Hulk-Out - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-25-2016   #1
Conker
King of All the Land

Jordana Leigh Full Moon Hulk-Out

Hey guys, a while ago I paid for a She-Hulk custom from Jordana Leigh (under her C4S studio name Jordana-Rama), and I also did the effects + editing for the clip. I was very happy with the result and I think some of you guys would like it too:
"There is a full moon out tonight, and Jordana is feeling kind of strange. Her boyfriend comes over and wants to stay, but she tells him no, as she knows tonight will be unlike any other night before. Her eyes begin to glow. Her BODY STARTS TO TREMBLE,and she feels EVERYTHING GROWING. In addition, she has this insatiable SEXUAL URGE, and starts MOANING UNCONTROLLABLY. Something is TAKING OVER HER BODY. Jordana TRIES TO FIGHT IT, but it is too strong. She is slowly, but surely, TRANSFORMING INTO THE HULK...a GIANT, SUPER STRONG, MONSTER that is uncontrollable and capable of anything..."
Quote:
The clip contains a full moon transformation and it has clothes bursting/tightening. For a first attempt at a growth/hulk-out clip I think it was done pretty well (although there is room for improvement on some aspects), and I am interested in trying another clip with her.

Also please let me know what you guys think of my effects/editing work, I'm always trying to improve myself

Last edited by Conker; 08-25-2016 at 10:24 AM.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2016   #2
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Re: Jordana Leigh Full Moon Hulk-Out

This is awesome. Only change I'd make is to see her feet turn green.

Last edited by Werewolf1361; 08-25-2016 at 11:35 AM.
Werewolf1361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2016   #3
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

It looks fine. You should also post this (if you haven't done it yet) in the FMG subforum.. well, her muscles don't grow, but they really love she-hulk related themes .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2016   #4
baxter1327
Process Fan

I think it was fine for what it was. A lot of these one-off SheHulk attempts popping up on C4S are setting the standard for the new "average". Not a great thing (as they're not at the level of Taylor or Missa or even Laurie or Untamed), but not a terrible thing either (as there has been plenty that was worse).
A large part of what makes or breaks these is the acting (since there's little else to rely on); and Jordana is better than, say, Erica, who I know you've worked with in the past.

All told, I'm not gonna complain about it on any real level. I'm appreciative for it.

Out of curiosity, Conker, I'm curious as to what program you're using for your effects/editing.
Personally, I have PowerDirector 14, that I usually run these vids through before i even watch them for the first time.
I've only recently started messing with the color/hue effects to get She-Hulks out of TF vids where the green is missing. Often times you get some interesting results. Lollycoxx's full moon growth vid, for example, is pretty awesome IMO, with green hue. She has a lot of hidden veins that really come out with color adjustment...and I like that.

I also adjust the audio pitch shift to -6 at some point during the TF to cause voice change. I don't know if you've done that (or something similar) in your vid editing in the past, since, like I said, I usually do this before I watch the vid for the first time. If you haven't done it, and are capable, give that a try too. Some womens' voices work better with it than others'. Angela Salvagno's voice is awesome -6 pitch in her TF vids. Truly monstrous.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2016   #5
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter1327 View Post
I think it was fine for what it was. A lot of these one-off SheHulk attempts popping up on C4S are setting the standard for the new "average". Not a great thing (as they're not at the level of Taylor or Missa or even Laurie or Untamed), but not a terrible thing either (as there has been plenty that was worse).
A large part of what makes or breaks these is the acting (since there's little else to rely on); and Jordana is better than, say, Erica, who I know you've worked with in the past.

All told, I'm not gonna complain about it on any real level. I'm appreciative for it.

Out of curiosity, Conker, I'm curious as to what program you're using for your effects/editing.
Personally, I have PowerDirector 14, that I usually run these vids through before i even watch them for the first time.
I've only recently started messing with the color/hue effects to get She-Hulks out of TF vids where the green is missing. Often times you get some interesting results. Lollycoxx's full moon growth vid, for example, is pretty awesome IMO, with green hue. She has a lot of hidden veins that really come out with color adjustment...and I like that.

I also adjust the audio pitch shift to -6 at some point during the TF to cause voice change. I don't know if you've done that (or something similar) in your vid editing in the past, since, like I said, I usually do this before I watch the vid for the first time. If you haven't done it, and are capable, give that a try too. Some womens' voices work better with it than others'. Angela Salvagno's voice is awesome -6 pitch in her TF vids. Truly monstrous.
I use Sony Vegas 9 for my editing/effects, I've tried a lot of different programs and I honestly feel that Vegas does the best job. It is a little bit harder to use than most other video editing programs (it lacks pretty much any basic pre-sets, meaning if you want to do something seemingly easy like a text scroll, you are going to have to manually create it yourself), but after getting used to it I find it very powerful.

As for the responses to my editing/effects: thank you very much!

Yeah, I've been trying out different clip stores with their quality of the attempt at She-Hulk clips, and I will say that I think Jordana-Rama and Torvea Customs are easily some of the best non-Missa/TMC clip stores if you want a growth clip done. For most of the other customs I paid for, I was merely content, but these two (and a few others) stores exceeded my expectations.

In response to the voice editing: I usually do voice pitch editing in She-Hulk clips, and I did do it in this. I edit the audio separately in Audacity.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
full moon, hulk, jordana, transformation