free hit counters
New site and art contest (no new pics yet actually) - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-02-2010   #61
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Re: New site and art contest (no new pics yet actually)

Okay, that hex-boobed elephant girl was just sublime, and the quad-boobed long-haired donkey's not bad at all either. Terriffic work!
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2010   #62
blackshirtboy
Process Master

very excellent ending!
Unread 11-28-2010   #63
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

New sequence posted (actually wg...but I did say I only wanted to update one thread). Also a new poll posted - need results by the end of the year.

And keep working on those art contest entries folks!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010   #64
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Moar new artses - this one turned out amazingly well! Also great stuff from snareser coming up (non-process).

Unread 11-30-2010   #65
blackshirtboy
Process Master

absolutely beautiful addition!
Unread 12-05-2010   #66
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

New arts - my first commission from Synthean!

Check the site for the whole sequence.

Also - one month till Art Contest #3 ends - keep working on those entries - no penalty for submitting early!

Unread 12-05-2010   #67
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrandrall View Post
New arts - my first commission from Synthean!

Check the site for the whole sequence.

Also - one month till Art Contest #3 ends - keep working on those entries - no penalty for submitting early!
not my cup of tea for TF but def excellent quality work, thanks for commissioning all these
Unread 12-19-2010   #68
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Forgot to post last night - but I'm back and a new update up. Also, about 2 weeks left for the art contest - I can post entries any time.

Unread 12-21-2010   #69
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Concept for a future art contest I'm bouncing around (probably won't make it into #4) - looking for some feedback here...

I'm thinking it might be pretty interesting to take a handful of my favorite older tf/tg focused stories (I say old, I'm thinking about ones that I discovered back in college circa '98-'99- mostly from now defunct sites - ie. TSA, Robo's World, old SRU, multi-breast gallery, Mark T's story archive at BEArchive, etc.....). I've already tried contacting an author from the email listed at TSA to no avail.

If I were to post them (or link to them) giving the authors (whoever they were/are) full credit....and ask folks to pick a sequence to illustrate - or create several individual pics from their favorite parts of any given story...would that be cool? I wouldn't need to get permission from the original artist for anything like this would I?

Opinions?

Edit - updated site tonight as well!

Last edited by thrandrall; 12-21-2010 at 11:04 PM.
Unread 12-22-2010   #70
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

More pics....and check back on Friday for a very, very special TransRepo sequency Christmas surprise! I assure you....it'll be more than worth it!

Unread 12-24-2010   #71
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrandrall View Post
More pics....and check back on Friday for a very, very special TransRepo sequency Christmas surprise! I assure you....it'll be more than worth it!
I love Gany and Hank! Well, sort of. What exactly is the story about how they came to be the way they are. I can't seem to figure that out from the bits that Solios writes when he posts them on DeviantArt.

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2010   #72
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthspielberg View Post
I love Gany and Hank! Well, sort of. What exactly is the story about how they came to be the way they are. I can't seem to figure that out from the bits that Solios writes when he posts them on DeviantArt.
Thanks.

A couple of the initial caption bits were omitted on the first couple of pics.

From my notes when I commissioned:

1. http://solios.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2vlyv7

Hank: ?I?m telling you, it?s not normal. Nobody gains 50 pounds in a week. Don?t tell me you haven?t heard the rumors about all those other students ? my advanced programming class was half empty today.?

Gany: ?Classes are always half empty on Friday mornings ? how long have you been here again? I can?t believe you?d take that gossip seriously. If it makes you feel any better, we can swing by the clinic first thing Monday morning. Truth be told, I?m feeling a bit of a cold coming on myself.

Hank: *sniffing* ?I?m not surprised given the way you dress in this weather. Say?do you smell cinnamon??

-------------

2. http://solios.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2vlzev

As it turns out, Hank was right on both counts. Her extreme weight gain brought on by mixups in the new student "orientation" vaccine program (a reference to some of Solios' previous growth sequences) was anything but normal, which also happened to be the cause for the increased number of students absent from classes. In Hank?s case as well, the ?growth? was accelerated by the exposure to an accidentally released experimental nanovirus (hence the cinnamon scent - an identification tag) by the Department of Xenobiochemistry. In Gany?s case, where her non-Minoan genetic heritage appeared to be distinctly advantageous ? after years of paying increased tuition costs as an off-worlder ? exposure to the virus resulted in a completely different slew of side effects.

Hank: ?Tissue??

Gany: ?Danks.?

University Legal Services would definitely be working overtime on this one.

----------------------

3. http://solios.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2w29ds

Gany and Hank take time off from studying for midterms with a light lunch at their favorite Nipponese (taking a page from Neil Stephenson?s word usage) Fusion restaurant ? Sakura Deli Express and Biergarten. Manager and local forward-thinking entrepreneur Toshiro Heisenberg ? never one to miss an opportunity ? immediately saw the profit in designing facilities and accommodations to ?cater? to the expanding student population ? literally. Hank definitely enjoying her kosher California roll platter ? Sierra Nevada style (forcing herself to eat with chopsticks has helped her limit caloric intake?.slightly). Gany on the other hand is still having trouble adjusting to her new appendage ? whether eating matzo soup or tofu tempura.

Gany: *exasperatedly* ?Not again!?

Hank: ?Why do you insist on trying to use those things if they give you so much trouble ? just use your fingers.?

Gany: ?A proper lady never eats with her fingers.?

Hank: ?Does a proper lady dangle her ear in her soup??

Gany: ?*expletive deleted*?

------------------

4. http://solios.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2yek2k

Hank: ?Come on in, the water?s great!?

Gany: ?Not on your life?do you know how much I just spent on my hair??

Hank: ?It?ll be fun?you?ve even got your own snorkel.?

---------------

5. http://solios.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d35gtd1

Hank: ?Frankly, all I?m saying is that I can?t really see the point of getting up earlier than we would for class and spending a morning at the shops?that?s kinda the point behind e-shopping.?

Gany: ?Because it?s important to try before you buy. Besides, half the fun is rifling through a neat pile and leaving a mess for some underpaid bimbo to sort out.?

Hank: ?Especially if that ?underpaid bimbo? happened to be the TA who gave you a D in bio-chem last quarter? Not as if any of their standard outfits would fit - all our clothes this year have been special orders.?

Gany: ?Well?.yeah ? and why does it take twice as long for my custom orders to come in as it does for yours??

Hank: ?I think half the delay is caused by waiting for the stock clerks to stop laughing when they see your reference pics.?

Gany: ?That?s the last time you touch my camera. Now walk faster, I don?t want my coffee to get cold.?

Hank: (laughin) ?Just you wait till my reimbursement check comes?then we?ll see who carries whose coffee.?

-----------

stay tuned for holiday updates!