free hit counters
Fluid Rat: TF Manga about Women turning into nigh-feral rats - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-22-2021   #1
jolem
Process Disciple

Fluid Rat: TF Manga about Women turning into nigh-feral rats

I found out when a Transfur user posted about it in Twitter and strange enough, it seems like you can take a look at all 3 volumes for free. Unless I'm wrong and they're trying to ask me for money somewhere that I don't really see because it's in Japanese and it isn't showing up in a Pop-Up.

Anyway the transformations of these girls are drawn in some amazing TF sequences with a strange trigger where they change if they get into contact with blood. The first volume is about our protagonist:
https://www.mangaz.com/book/fin/71861

The second volume introduces a new girl who's an idol who also has the ability to turn into a rat:
https://www.mangaz.com/book/detail/71862
(Has a great TF sequence on page 38-39)

The third volume is the finale where a 3rd transforming rat girl is introduced and is an assassin and works with the antagonists that pursue the heroes:
https://www.mangaz.com/book/detail/71863
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2021   #2
The Zesty One
A Real Go-Getter!

Re: Fluid Rat: TF Manga about Women turning into nigh-feral rats

Wish someone would make some English scans of this so I could figure out whats going on
The Zesty One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2021   #3
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

This looks familiar, like maybe it popped up years ago. The style certainly looks like that of a TF artist that dropped off the face of the Earth a decade ago as well.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2021   #4
jolem
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Zesty One View Post
Wish someone would make some English scans of this so I could figure out whats going on
Me too, I wish there was a way to commission translators and I wish I learned Japanese in College instead of French.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
This looks familiar, like maybe it popped up years ago. The style certainly looks like that of a TF artist that dropped off the face of the Earth a decade ago as well.
I think I remembered that someone posted this in my Found Transformations thread or the other thread about Manga. Either way this was posted before, but this is the first time I've seen this art style though, so if you recognized it, it must be from some Japanese TF artist you were watching before. However I can definitely say that this isn't made by Nojo since someone found him a year or two ago in an official manga.
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2021   #5
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolem View Post
Me too, I wish there was a way to commission translators and I wish I learned Japanese in College instead of French.

I think I remembered that someone posted this in my Found Transformations thread or the other thread about Manga. Either way this was posted before, but this is the first time I've seen this art style though, so if you recognized it, it must be from some Japanese TF artist you were watching before. However I can definitely say that this isn't made by Nojo since someone found him a year or two ago in an official manga.
Sure looks like their style though.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2021   #6
Zachattack94
Process Fan

I would definitely say that it’s from a few years ago as in the opening pages, a WiiU pro controller is being used.
Zachattack94 is offline   Reply With Quote