free hit counters
The Boys - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-10-2020   #1
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

The Boys

Alright I'm going to make a prediction...

The second season of the Amazon Original, 'The Boys' is returning for a second season this September. If you haven't seen the first season, and you are into some crazy entertainment; I'd recommend you see it as soon as you can.

Why am I talking about this show in the Inflation section...

I've been reading anything that I can about the seconds season. Here is what they say:
“She’s (Stormfront) the grenade that gets thrown into Homelander’s world and the world of the Seven,” Antony Starr, who plays The Seven’s not-so-sane leader, Homelander, told EW. “She really causes me so many problems....Stormfront would be a direct challenge to Homelander and considered “a nuclear bomb that goes off in the Seven.”

The actress who plays who plays Stormfront is Aya Cash and she looking all kinds of curvy in her costume

Now if you've made it this far in my post and wonder, Damn Blake get to the point... Well here it is:

The character is supposed to be a mashup between Thor and Shazam, with storm-like powers. Now I have no idea if there was any 'fetish content' in Eric Kripke show Supernatural, if there was I'd think I'd have seen it here by now.

BUT... I am hoping that they pay homage to another movie where a character named Thunder gets mad then all big and huge.

I might have to make some fan fiction...

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2020   #2
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Re: The Boys

Supernatural. No no fetch content. Lots of moments and I mean A LOT for it but at every turn they just ignored it, downplayed what could be done or made a twist that really did not follow.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote